Mordhau

Make Mordhau More Realistic

80 35
  • 17 Jul
 SkinnyPete

Mordhau is not fitting any type of realistic combat expectation that I was promised.

Carrots.
Frying Pans.
Landsknecht time travelers that fight along side Vikings.

I could go on and on.

This game is out of control and is ruining my immersion.

310 239
  • 17 Jul
 LoPan

You can /uninstall you know.

Knight 7590 13884
  • 17 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

All you do is complain about words and make retarded threads that show how little you comprehend the game

Leave anytime man

618 479
  • 17 Jul
 esturias

I didn't closely follow along the construction of the game and instead just checked it every few months, but I've never seen anyone writing about "realism". It was always obvious that this would become just a silly but funny game about bashing each other on the head. The only realism we have are a few of the weapon and armor skins picked together from different times and places in Europe. That's it.

80 35
  • 17 Jul
 SkinnyPete

@ToLazy4Name said:
All you do is complain about words and make retarded threads that show how little you comprehend the game

Leave anytime man

The irony.

81 55
  • 17 Jul
 HoracioCrux

@SkinnyPete said:
Frying Pans.

These have literally been in the game since before release. If you didn't want it then why'd you buy the game? Also, if its such a problem, just start your own server and ban those things.

Knight 3132 7291
  • 17 Jul
 Punzybobo

@HoracioCrux said:

@SkinnyPete said:
Frying Pans.

These have literally been in the game since before release. If you didn't want it then why'd you buy the game? Also, if its such a problem, just start your own server and ban those things.

Sorry to inform you, but as far as I know, it's not possible to ban certain weapons and cosmetics from servers yet.

310 239
  • 17 Jul
 LoPan

@Punzybobo said:

@HoracioCrux said:

@SkinnyPete said:
Frying Pans.

Sorry to inform you, but as far as I know, it's not possible to ban certain weapons and cosmetics from servers yet.

Yes it is. You have your own server. Write in the server rules that x is banned. Someone uses it. Kick them w a warning. Use it again. Ban them. Solved.

274 320
  • 17 Jul
 DrGert

@SkinnyPete said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Leave anytime man

The irony.

18CE2685-80D4-4B71-BCB5-5C36836CF79A.jpeg

80 35
  • 17 Jul
 SkinnyPete

Ass you can see, threads trying to rationalize that this game is inherently deserving of some sort of historic accuracy fantasy, are absurd.

Add women and spaceships.

Knight 211 506
  • 18 Jul
 Duckalot

@LoPan said:

@Punzybobo said:

@HoracioCrux said:

@SkinnyPete said:
Frying Pans.

Yes it is. You have your own server. Write in the server rules that x is banned. Someone uses it. Kick them w a warning. Use it again. Ban them. Solved.

Or you can remove those specific weapons from the server files, making it impossible for people to spawn with them.
People are already setting up servers without horses, catas, or projectiles.
Works like a charm.

1340 1401

@Punzybobo said:

@HoracioCrux said:

@SkinnyPete said:
Frying Pans.

I'd bet Gambit would help and explain to you how it is done, if you asked him.

1757 1412
  • 18 Jul
 Rergato

This isn't sarcasm?

Knight 3132 7291
  • 18 Jul
 Punzybobo

@LoPan said:

@Punzybobo said:

@HoracioCrux said:

@SkinnyPete said:
Frying Pans.

Really stupid solution to the problem, isn't it.

80 116

This topic was made to further marginalize the poc and women minority who just want to play mord,

This community smh

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 18 Jul
 vanguard

@Punzybobo said:

@LoPan said:

@Punzybobo said:

@HoracioCrux said:

@SkinnyPete said:
Frying Pans.

I don't really see any problem in this thread tbh.

Duchess 6857 9820

What exactly were you promised? :)

Knight 3132 7291
  • 18 Jul
 Punzybobo

@vanguard said:

@Punzybobo said:

@LoPan said:

@Punzybobo said:

@HoracioCrux said:

@SkinnyPete said:
Frying Pans.

The real problem is in the streets komrade! The poor are starving and have many wants! They storm parliament barefooted and hopeless and what do they get? Empty promises designed to prolong the lives of the proletariat! Well no more I say! Lead the charge brother! ))

80 35
  • 19 Jul
 SkinnyPete

@PinkerStinklage said:
This topic was made to further marginalize the poc and women minority who just want to play mord,

This community smh

The exact opposite actually. Failed attempt at a steel man, but I got you bro.

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 19 Jul
 vanguard

@Punzybobo said:

@vanguard said:

@Punzybobo said:

@LoPan said:

@Punzybobo said:

@HoracioCrux said:

@SkinnyPete said:
Frying Pans.

The real problem is in the streets komrade! The poor are starving and have many wants! They storm parliament barefooted and hopeless and what do they get? Empty promises designed to prolong the lives of the proletariat! Well no more I say! Lead the charge brother! ))

Wtf u are absolutely correct! Follow me into battle comrade!!!1!1 From now on refer to me as Comrade Comissar Vanguard pls.