Mordhau

MOBA game mode

7 0

This suggestion is to add a MOBA game mode where two or three teams will battle to take over each other's base, waves of bots will respawn and march toward the enemy in formation with shields and clash together in skirmishes which players can join to overpower the enemy bots. Each human player will gain special xp that is only valid for the duration fo the game. As the xp increases, they get more and more points to add armor and weapons to their character. Or maybe just gold they can buy them at base with like in horde mode. They would also be able to build defensive structures like towers and upgrade their AI controlled troops

Knight 7631 14008
  • 17 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

GO PLAY FOR HONOR LEAVE YOUR MOBA SHIT IN YOUR SHITTY MOBAS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

80 116

No
They already spent their meme budget on BR mode

119 78
  • 17 Jul
 Cence

I will make this shit when modding SDK comes out.

534 285
  • 17 Jul
 Gambit

Minus the bots I'm down. I'd rather the devs focus on gameplay and mods then let the community do this though.

7 0

But the bots are already there. They just need some path changes, they seem to walk in a line behind each other, rather than in formation. For honor is pay to win crap, was never interested in it. Im suggesting all players start at level 0 at the beginning of the match to make it fair.