Mordhau

everybody hates Crossroads

67 92
  • 17 Jul
 SoRoofless

im beginning to think that people vote for this map just to troll. sometimes crossroads gets voted through and then the server empties out because people just dont want to play it. this map is seriously bad. Really needs to be changed ASAP

129 141

The cav mains are small as a voting bloc but they show up at the booths I guess

954 302

uh... i like the fuckery and the occasional Cannon blast tbh its proboly the best map to just screw around on wich is what i do on Frontline now that i have a shit ton of Chambers

62 153

It's a shite map but I guess the pony club votes for it every time.

954 302

@Beautiful Brexit Boy said:
It's a shite map but I guess the pony club votes for it every time.

yeah and thats why blue looses alot lol

Knight 2247 4038
  • 17 Jul
 Runagate

I like crossroads. As such you are wrong.

954 302

@Runagate said:
I like crossroads. As such you are wrong.

its a shitshow of a map THATS WHY ITS FUN

Knight 100 370
  • 17 Jul
 McMercy

I vote for crossroads aswell

good map tbh stay small lmao

11 2
  • 17 Jul
 FatMike

I love crossroads aswell.

Don't like Crossroads? There's a TON of servers that has it blacklisted.

Knight 7681 14085
  • 17 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

I vote for it specifically so I can be as cancerous as possible on it so everyone will hate it more and hopefully get it fixed

20 27
  • 17 Jul
 Quxudais

@SoRoofless said:
im beginning to think that people vote for this map just to troll. sometimes crossroads gets voted through and then the server empties out because people just dont want to play it. this map is seriously bad. Really needs to be changed ASAP

The only reason I vote on maps is to avoid CR. If CR still gets picked I just leave the server. If there aren't any good servers not running CR I just close the game and go do something else.

I posted before that CR should just not be available in Front Line. It's not a good map in the other modes either but for Front Line its about as awful as you can get, it's basically the antithesis of everything an objective-based map should be.

2 0

Its funny but everytime i throw something i get fps drops, which is wierd because i've got a great setup

5 7

The map is a jungle gym, the only thing that's missing is a slide and some monkey bars

67 92
  • 18 Jul
 SoRoofless

@ToLazy4Name said:
I vote for it specifically so I can be as cancerous as possible on it so everyone will hate it more and hopefully get it fixed

I don’t ever vote for it, but usually when I do play it I do the same. Part of me feels like the worse the experience is, the more pressure there’ll be to fix the map. But then I feel bad after a while of doing that.

Part of the issue with crossroads is there is no way to win quickly, unlike maps like mountain peak

214 178
  • 18 Jul
 Dialectic

When is this GARBAGE getting removed? I find duels boring, and I'm tired of every single match of frontline being crossroads.

48 18
  • 18 Jul
 Luward

@力BimmyBeutron said:
The map is a jungle gym, the only thing that's missing is a slide and some monkey bars

While that would be pretty cool, it wouldn't be realistic. Maybe if the devs designed a battlefield just for funsies that was a playground, an actual jungle gym would be sweet.

274 320
  • 18 Jul
 DrGert

@Luward said:

@力BimmyBeutron said:

While that would be pretty cool, it wouldn't be realistic. Maybe if the devs designed a battlefield just for funsies that was a playground, an actual jungle gym would be sweet.

Yeah, almost like some sort of Funland.

129 141

I'm in a Crossroads lobby rn browsing the internet until the tickets are gone and we can get a better map :(

1415 1487

Don't forget to move occasionally lest you get kicked.

129 141

Next game was a spawn trapping troll at Grad who initiated multiple succesful vote kicks against people trying to stop him. Enough Mord for today. Le sigh.