Mordhau

Hows everyone doing

1579 1635

@ToLazy4Name said:
Edit: Also, I edited it out for the sake of a less lengthy page, but most small arms do in fact fire lead. It's jacketed by copper or some other material, but the core of the round is lead.

Really? That's strange. Is there RohS ammo around? Are there differences between US and EU ammo?
I must admit, that really surprises me. But at least hunting ammunition has to be Pb-free, hasn't it?

Edit: I took a bit of time to inform myself about it and it seems that lead in ammo is problematic but so far there is no good alternative.

717 604

i want to protect my legal canadian gay weed with Gun ' s

Knight 7766 14286
  • 28 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

I want to protect my rights and property from bad stuff tbh

Also deer and wild pigs are tasty

1404 3967

I cant add to this conversation any more...-e0u7UGGkQ9fFXI34yN2MAC9w.jpgheres some bread

Count 3976 8334

@SWSeriousMike said:

1. The metrical system is superior.

yes

@TheDankestMeme said:
Well I dont live in a shithole and its not like I'm physically weak anyway but I can understand the fact that if you get attacked by like 5 weaklings you may want to do your environment a favor and purge them.

Tell that to the judge and you don't have to share your cell with anyone.

i was kinda memeing i mean just pulling out the gun should be enough and even then just shooting someone in the leg or the arm should be enough for them to go fuck with someone else, i just feel like that kind of people, i mean they do a lot less harms than most politicians and ceos dont get me wrong, its just that i dont think anyone would actually care if they got killed.

Count 3976 8334

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
Edit: Also, I edited it out for the sake of a less lengthy page, but most small arms do in fact fire lead. It's jacketed by copper or some other material, but the core of the round is lead.

Really? That's strange. Is there RohS ammo around? Are there differences between US and EU ammo?
I must admit, that really surprises me. But at least hunting ammunition has to be Pb-free, hasn't it?

Edit: I took a bit of time to inform myself about it and it seems that lead in ammo is problematic but so far there is no good alternative.

i think its because lead can deform well and is pretty dense but yeah i'm pretty sure it causes pollution and some shit in the environment

Knight 7766 14286

@TheDankestMeme said:
i was kinda memeing i mean just pulling out the gun should be enough and even then just shooting someone in the leg or the arm should be enough for them to go fuck with someone else,

This shows that you know nothing of American use of force laws, human anatomy, or marksmanship. Using a gun without intending to use lethal force will land you in prison. Pulling a firearm without intending to use it is brandishing a weapon, which is a crime. The legs contain the femoral artery, the largest artery in the body. Hit it, and they are dead. To top it off, you assume you can focus and hit the arms or legs while pumped full of more adrenaline than you have probably ever had.

Stop being a french child for a moment dankest

1579 1635

Major arteries go through the leg. There is no safe target. You always have assume a hit is deadly.

The problem in the US is that you always have to assume that your opponent has a gun as well. The moment you pull out a gun, you started a gun fight. Pulling out a gun and de-escalation don't go well together in my opinion.

On the other hand the media is painting a pretty bleak picture of the US police force. Can't blame one for looking for other means of protection.

1579 1635

@ToLazy4Name said:
Using a gun without intending to use lethal force will land you in prison. Pulling a firearm without intending to use it is brandishing a weapon, which is a crime.

You have to admit that's funny and sad at the same time. Also I'd expect that killing someone is also a crime.

1404 3967

if I put a catapult in the back of a truck and fired it while moving would I have committed the worlds first drive by catapulting?

Knight 7766 14286
  • 28 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

You don't pull a gun to deescalate, it's just that it might have that effect. Any time you pull a gun, you pull it with the intention of shooting the threat until it stops being a threat.

Count 3976 8334

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TheDankestMeme said:
i was kinda memeing i mean just pulling out the gun should be enough and even then just shooting someone in the leg or the arm should be enough for them to go fuck with someone else,

This shows that you know nothing of American use of force laws

why would i

Using a gun without intending to use lethal force will land you in prison. Pulling a firearm without intending to use it is brandishing a weapon, which is a crime.

how does brandishing a weapon to protect yourself count as a crime this is totally retarded

The legs contain the femoral artery, the largest artery in the body. Hit it, and they are dead.

the thigh does, not the entire leg

To top it off, you assume you can focus and hit the arms or legs while pumped full of more adrenaline than you have probably ever had.

i dont assume anything i said it should be enough, as in even if you miss and hit the arm i dont think a person wielding a knife would try to continue assaulting you

Stop being a french child for a moment dankest

no

Knight 7766 14286
  • 28 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@SWSeriousMike said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

You have to admit that's funny and sad at the same time. Also I'd expect that killing someone is also a crime.

The point is that guns are lethal. You don't use lethal force without believing it was necessary, and indicating that you weren't so scared that you felt your only option was lethal force means that it wasn't necessary.

Knight 7766 14286
  • 28 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@TheDankestMeme said:
french child words

Why do I bother speaking to you smh tbh

Count 3976 8334

@ToLazy4Name said:
muh guns muh property europoor dumb lol

Knight 7766 14286
  • 28 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

Yes that is true

Count 3976 8334

@ToLazy4Name said:
كلمات الطفل العربي

Count 4205 9817
  • 28 Aug
 DerFurst

guns are better than peace

Knight 7766 14286
  • 28 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

Okay let's not get political boys this is a nice thread not a closed thread

Count 4205 9817
  • 28 Aug
 DerFurst

Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square Tienanmen Square