Mordhau

Hows everyone doing

942 293

800px-JacquesdeMolay.jpg i want cloaks

Knight 7590 13879
  • 10 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

oh yeah I forgot to post the PPS with the new holster and shit

pps full.jpg

Count 4202 9802
Knight 7590 13879
  • 10 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@DerFurst said:
toes

just for you daddy furst :3

Count 4202 9802
  • 10 Aug
 DerFurst

@ToLazy4Name said:
just for you daddy furst :3

aid952600-v4-728px-Choose-Your-First-Pet-Snake-Step-3.jpg

942 293
717 588

@ToLazy4Name said:
oh yeah I forgot to post the PPS with the new holster and shit

pps full.jpg

that is literally a giant babies foot

Mercenary 1845 6968
  • 11 Aug
 ThunderDuck

@ToLazy4Name said:
oh yeah I forgot to post the PPS with the new holster and shit

pps full.jpg

Why are your toes so far apart from each other? Mine are all smushed together.

Knight 7590 13879
  • 11 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@ThunderDuck said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
oh yeah I forgot to post the PPS with the new holster and shit

pps full.jpg

Why are your toes so far apart from each other? Mine are all smushed together.

I did that on purpose for the picture lmao

717 588

having a genetically retarded looking foot on purpose is a good bit

Knight 7590 13879
Count 3976 8323

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
Oh yeah I also bought another gun ok thank you for reading my blog make sure to upvote

What gun??? Post photos of gun and video of gun going pewpew yes, thank

Walther PPS M2. I don't have the gun yet, waiting for it to get shipped to my local FFL.

Why u buy tiny pistol lazy, that's not gonna help when ebil goberment knocks on ur property

I don't currently own a subcompact single stack. This one has a good trigger, good sights, 3 different magazines with different round counts and was being sold for a very good price. It's gonna be for when I can't or don't feel like carrying my normal 15 round P07 or P10c.

Edit: besides, i'm already prepped for 1776 part 2

20190507_195159.jpg

ready to go gamer time on a high school i see

Knight 7590 13879
  • 11 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@TheDankestMeme said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
Oh yeah I also bought another gun ok thank you for reading my blog make sure to upvote

What gun??? Post photos of gun and video of gun going pewpew yes, thank

Walther PPS M2. I don't have the gun yet, waiting for it to get shipped to my local FFL.

Why u buy tiny pistol lazy, that's not gonna help when ebil goberment knocks on ur property

I don't currently own a subcompact single stack. This one has a good trigger, good sights, 3 different magazines with different round counts and was being sold for a very good price. It's gonna be for when I can't or don't feel like carrying my normal 15 round P07 or P10c.

Edit: besides, i'm already prepped for 1776 part 2

20190507_195159.jpg

ready to go gamer time on a high school i see

if I go gamer time it won't be on a high school

Count 3976 8323

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TheDankestMeme said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
Oh yeah I also bought another gun ok thank you for reading my blog make sure to upvote

What gun??? Post photos of gun and video of gun going pewpew yes, thank

Walther PPS M2. I don't have the gun yet, waiting for it to get shipped to my local FFL.

Why u buy tiny pistol lazy, that's not gonna help when ebil goberment knocks on ur property

I don't currently own a subcompact single stack. This one has a good trigger, good sights, 3 different magazines with different round counts and was being sold for a very good price. It's gonna be for when I can't or don't feel like carrying my normal 15 round P07 or P10c.

Edit: besides, i'm already prepped for 1776 part 2

20190507_195159.jpg

ready to go gamer time on a high school i see

if I go gamer time it won't be on a high school

so either a mosque, a synagogue or the white house?

Knight 7590 13879
  • 11 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

ask yourself what I hate more than anything else and there's your answer

Count 3976 8323

bernie sanders?

717 588

reminder that a vote for anyone but bernie is a vote for more secret pedophile islands

Knight 7590 13879
  • 11 Aug
 ToLazy4Name

@TheDankestMeme said:
bernie sanders?

I said "what" not "who"

717 588

i cant believe lazy is going to shoot up a gym