Hows everyone doing

717 590

@ToLazy4Name said:

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
I have Trump hands not sausage fingers >:^(

how did u manage to type that without completely crushing your keyboard and entire desk with your giant baby hands. how every finger on yo hand look like a thumb smh

I'm on a phone right now

when u use the touchscreen does the phone tell you it's not to be used as a bathroom scale

My scale is in the kitchen why did you specifically say bathroom

i don't think a kitchen scale can correctly weigh the immense mass attached to your finger bones

Conscript 4546 6279
  • 23 Jul
 vanguard

@ToLazy4Name said:
guys I got my weapon light finally

fucking holster that is compatible with the light system got forwarded to a different address though because the postal service is run by retards

weapon light.jpg

Why don't u put lights on other guns as well?

Knight 7631 14008
  • 23 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

fucking holster that is compatible with the light system got forwarded to a different address though because the postal service is run by retards

weapon light.jpg

well this light will fit on most pistols, so now I can

lights are expensive, this one wasn't even one of the more expensive models and it was still 100 bucks

Knight 7631 14008
  • 23 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

finally got the new holster

werkz holster.jpg

1387 1457

Everything comes with its own case. What are you doing with all the cases?

Knight 7631 14008
  • 24 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@SWSeriousMike said:
Everything comes with its own case. What are you doing with all the cases?

stacking them on top of each other

1387 1457

Would be better for the environment if you could return the cases with the added benefit that it doesn't occupy your room.

Knight 7631 14008
  • 24 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@SWSeriousMike said:
Would be better for the environment if you could return the cases with the added benefit that it doesn't occupy your room.

Whatever you say I suppose, but I want the cases so no

954 302

0_2019-iHeartRadio-Podcast-Awards-Los-Angeles.jpg look who old as fuck now

Conscript 4546 6279
  • 25 Jul
 vanguard

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

weapon light.jpg

lights are expensive, this one wasn't even one of the more expensive models and it was still 100 bucks

Wow that's fucking expensive tbh, dafuck is so special about these lights? better cost to just tape a flashlight into gun Imho

Knight 7631 14008

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

weapon light.jpg

Wow that's fucking expensive tbh, dafuck is so special about these lights? better cost to just tape a flashlight into gun Imho

1. They actually mount to the rail and are generally very small relative to other kinds of lights
  2. They are built to withstand the recoil forces acting on the gun
  3. They normally have very high lumen outputs, with some being bright enough to blind you during the daytime let alone at night in a dark area
  4. They are designed to have controls that do not necessitate altering your grip on the gun very much in order to activate and deactivate

Again, this one is relatively cheap and puts out 500 lumens. 500 lumens will blind the fuck out of you if you are in a dark area. Other more expensive lights can put out over 1000 lumens, have strobe features, etc

Edit: also if you want to carry a gun with a light on it, you gotta get specially made holsters so if you don't get a real weapon light then you're gonna have to just carry a flashlight on you if you want a light source while shooting which is cumbersome and lessens your ability to shoot since you'll either be firing one handed or have a weirdo 2 handed grip to accommodate the flashlight

717 590

i like how instead of "certain" ppl obsessing over model trains they now obsess over weapons & weapon accessories. it's pretty bad ass ngl

Knight 7631 14008
  • 25 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

What did the weirdo mean by this

717 590

@ToLazy4Name said:
What did the weirdo mean by this

lol

954 302

i like Swords more than guns lol

Knight 4114 4388
  • 29 Jul
 pizza boy

i went on my first plane flying lesson everyone!!!

20190726_131113

@Lincs

954 302

@pizza boy said:

20190726_131113

@Lincs

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd you failed

Baron 1601 5082
  • 31 Jul
 Lincs

@pizza boy said:

20190726_131113

@Lincs

:)

h

954 302
Mercenary 1855 6979
  • 31 Jul
 ThunderDuck

@IllOmens said:
I went to an MMA class yesterday after having been dedicated to BJJ for 13 years and I had an absolute whale of a time

13 years cool, been doing BJJ since January but had to take a break because all my joints are fucked up from training probably because I'm stiff like a rock. What's your favorite submission.