Mordhau

Hows everyone doing

1287 3791

you comin to the Area 51 raid lazy? I could use some help getting JFKs skeleton it should look something like thisUntitled.png

Knight 7577 13875
  • 18 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

It was only partially stupid do not bully my little Joey >:[

This is a NICE THREAD post nice things

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 18 Jul
 vanguard

A civil war in the US would be ugly as fuck. If it's some sort of commie or anarchist revolution that sparks a civil war, don't u guys think the military would do it's job and protect the system? At least part of it, idk. I think the own working class would kill itself in this situation since US has bik capitalism tradition and all that.

Honestly I have no idea how the fall of the system would be in the US. In Brazil it's easier to see, like, it's not that hard to assemble the army, police and general working class against the system due to shitty conditions that are materially visible and hits most of the population. In US it seems to me that all the bad system stuff is more well hidden, so more people end up supporting it.

Knight 7577 13875
  • 18 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@TombstoneJack said:
you comin to the Area 51 raid lazy? I could use some help getting JFKs skeleton it should look something like thisUntitled.png

No i'm gonna be part of the secondary strike team going to Epstein's pedo island

1339 1396

Then focus on the nice things and tell me one thing from it that wasn't stupid.

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 18 Jul
 vanguard

@ToLazy4Name said:
It was only partially stupid do not bully my little Joey >:[

This is a NICE THREAD post nice things

Only if u take pictures of aliens in area 51, otherwise we post bad things

Knight 7577 13875
  • 18 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@SWSeriousMike said:
Then focus on the nice things and tell me one thing from it that wasn't stupid.

No you weirdo go away this is not an argue thread

1339 1396

It sucks when people drag their negativity into everything, doesn't it?

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 18 Jul
 vanguard

Since I like u lazy, I'll post a nice poster from Fullmetal Jacket

1kb5lqya3za31.jpg

Knight 7577 13875
  • 18 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

That is very nice thank you vanguard

1287 3791

UNLEASH THE WHOLESOME1dd.gif

Knight 7577 13875
  • 19 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

guys I bought a new holster and a weapon light!!!

Knight 146 890
  • 19 Jul
 Kiste262

@ToLazy4Name said:

Prove it

Count 785 3005

I was swarmed and stung by some kind of buzzing winged bastards while walking my dog around my property. They might have been hornets since it seemed to hurt more than wasp stings.

In the spirit of keeping things upbeat you can all feel free to view their annihilation less as a violent purge and more as a charitable act of volunteer pest control.

Knight 7577 13875

@Kiste262 said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Prove it

i'll prove it as soon as they get shipped here tbh, but the new gun I bought arrives today so i'll post that later

@EatAtRedLobster said:
I was swarmed and stung by some kind of buzzing winged bastards while walking my dog around my property. They might have been hornets since it seemed to hurt more than wasp stings.

In the spirit of keeping things upbeat you can all feel free to view their annihilation less as a violent purge and more as a charitable act of volunteer pest control.

I used to be really allergic to most insect stings when I was a kid, but now I eat those things for breakfast and can get stung by multiple wasps and walk it off. Got swarmed by some mean looking yellow wasps of some variety or another a couple of weeks ago so I shot their nest with a shotgun.

the moral of the story is that shotguns are versatile and everyone should get one

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 19 Jul
 vanguard

@EatAtRedLobster said:

Man when I was a kiddo, one of those fucking huge and hairy caterpillars felt on my lap and BURNT me, it hurts like hell. Since then I have caterpillar phobia, very sad story actually sorry Lazy. Fucking hate caterpillars man if u see one, kill it for me yes, thank.

Mercenary 2185 3899

What to do if caterpillar is commie ?

1287 3791

@vanguard said:

@EatAtRedLobster said:

Man when I was a kiddo, one of those fucking huge and hairy caterpillars felt on my lap and BURNT me, it hurts like hell. Since then I have caterpillar phobia, very sad story actually sorry Lazy. Fucking hate caterpillars man if u see one, kill it for me yes, thank.

when you find a bug that looks fluffy and cute so you start to not hate all bugs only to realize its just a crawling acid blob

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 19 Jul
 vanguard

@TombstoneJack said:

@vanguard said:

@EatAtRedLobster said:

when you find a bug that looks fluffy and cute so you start to not hate all bugs only to realize its just a crawling acid blob

To this day I get absolutely paranoid to stand under trees when the wind is blowing hard. Wtf man caterpillars are the devil. Here in Brazil we have some fucking nasty ones that the poison can even kill a person, I mean, look at this shit man

taturana2.jpg

lonomia-obliqua1510052084.jpg

Taturana from HELL

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Knight 7577 13875
  • 19 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

OKAY VANGUARD THESE AREN'T NICE POSTS PLEASE STOP THE STORY WAS ENOUGH