Mordhau

Hows everyone doing

Knight 5371 7310
  • 19 Oct '19
 Humble Staff

It's like martial arts, but even more usefull, you can for example use it to hunt, self defense is a big if but sure it's usefull there.
Martial arts on the other hand you can use them for exercise and having a healthier body, self defense could be a use but will most likely never come up. As a skill by itself it's much less usefull and we still do it. Developing a skill is fun and also good for our monkey brains.
Many people learn to chase a ball and manipulate it only with their feet under a set of rules and no one calls them out for doing it or says "lol what do you use that for?" To which they would probably couldn't answer other thing that fun and excercise, mostly fun.

Also today is my birthday, say something nice or i will die.

Conscript 937 1912
  • 19 Oct '19
 ohshitsorry

habby birthday senpai

1570646593444.png

Knight 7768 14320
  • 19 Oct '19
 ToLazy4Name

@Humble Staff said:
It's like martial arts, but even more usefull, you can for example use it to hunt, self defense is a big if but sure it's usefull there.
Martial arts on the other hand you can use them for exercise and having a healthier body, self defense could be a use but will most likely never come up. As a skill by itself it's much less usefull and we still do it. Developing a skill is fun and also good for our monkey brains.
Many people learn to chase a ball and manipulate it only with their feet under a set of rules and no one calls them out for doing it or says "lol what do you use that for?" To which they would probably couldn't answer other thing that fun and excercise, mostly fun.

Also today is my birthday, say something nice or i will die.

based and Humblepilled, have a great day humbly wumbly boy :3

@MONKEYTOES said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@MONKEYTOES said:
guns are cool i guess

neat hobby i suppose

It's only partially a hobby, the main thing is that guns are useful tools and marksmanship is a useful skill.

sure

go away small child I definitely don't need a gun to drop your lanky ass fucking square up ni

1594 1170
  • 19 Oct '19
 esturias

@Humble Staff said:
Many people learn to chase a ball and manipulate it only with their feet under a set of rules and no one calls them out for doing it or says "lol what do you use that for?"

Well. That hobby doesn't kill thousands and thousands of people every year, so there isn't much to discuss. ;)

Also: Häppy Börstdäy. I wish you a healthy body and lots of fun with your hobby.

Count 4205 9822
  • 19 Oct '19
 DerFurst

heart disease kills about 610,000 people in the US per year, meaning 1 to 4 people in the US will die from heart disease per year

we must hold our food manufacturers responsible for our consumption! legislate people's diets, ban all assault foods, imprison smokers, mandatory 30 minute walks for everyone!

Mercenary 1890 7062
  • 19 Oct '19
 ThunderDuck

@DerFurst said:
heart disease kills about 610,000 people in the US per year, meaning 1 to 4 people in the US will die from heart disease per year

we must hold our food manufacturers responsible for our consumption! legislate people's diets, ban all assault foods, imprison smokers, mandatory 30 minute walks for everyone!

This but unironically.

Mercenary 1890 7062
  • 19 Oct '19
 ThunderDuck

Sometimes I fantasize about being a dictator who forces people not to be a fucking fatass

1594 1170
  • 19 Oct '19
 esturias

@DerFurst said:
heart disease kills about 610,000 people in the US per year,

Heart disease is a weird hobby...
And I've yet to see people stuffing each other with donuts and bagels on open street until one of them explodes. Or tough gangsters driving through the streets in their lowrider car, posing with cake and pretzels in their hands.

Knight 7768 14320
  • 19 Oct '19
 ToLazy4Name

@esturias said:

@Humble Staff said:
Many people learn to chase a ball and manipulate it only with their feet under a set of rules and no one calls them out for doing it or says "lol what do you use that for?"

Well. That hobby doesn't kill thousands and thousands of people every day, so there isn't much to discuss. ;)

what did the weirdo mean by this

Knight 5371 7310
  • 19 Oct '19
 Humble Staff

Thank you everyone, it means a lot, death prevented.

Count 4205 9822
  • 19 Oct '19
 DerFurst

@esturias said:

@DerFurst said:
heart disease kills about 610,000 people in the US per year,

Heart disease is a weird hobby...

murder is a pretty weird hobby too. I mean, we've already banned murder, but surprisingly that hasn't stopped murderers. The next logical step is to ban all murderers.

And I've yet to see people stuffing each other with donuts and bagels on open street until one of them explodes. Or tough gangsters driving through the streets in their lowrider car, posing with cake and pretzels in their hands.

If only McDonalds french fries killed with a bang than a whimper, those thugs might consider opening up fast food joints in their rival gang's neighborhoods than do drive-bys.

Knight 3194 4397
  • 19 Oct '19
 MONKEYTOES

happy birth day

Knight 2608 6919
  • 19 Oct '19
 Rattsknecht

vote for me and I will ban death

under threat of capital punishment, no less

1554 4262
  • 19 Oct '19
 TombstoneJack

happy existence day humble I brought you a cakee36d554a3735c63f09817e898b4fa3d8.jpg

Knight 5371 7310
  • 19 Oct '19
 Humble Staff

Mfw i land a headshot on a horseman.

Mercenary 2193 3913
  • 20 Oct '19
 EruTheTeapot

wtf you guys still in this forum ?
What you even doing here

Knight 7768 14320
  • 20 Oct '19
 ToLazy4Name

@EruTheTeapot said:
wtf you guys still in this forum ?
What you even doing here

this is the nice thread where people do nice things and also I post recent firearms acquisitions and the occasional picture of my dogs

1907 1995
  • 20 Oct '19
 SWSeriousMike

What I don't understand is why gun enthusiasts like to call them 'tools'. They are weapons. You are not hammering nails with them or open tin cans.

@esturias said:
Well. That hobby doesn't kill thousands and thousands of people every year, so there isn't much to discuss. ;)

It's not the recreational use of firearms that is responsible for lots of deaths. Most countries allow for weapon ownership for sports. The hobby really isn't the problem.

You wouldn't prohibit pain killers just because there is an opioid crisis.

Belated happy birthday, Humble!

Knight 5371 7310
  • 21 Oct '19
 Humble Staff

Thank you very much Mike!
Also, weapons are tools by definition. They are things porpusefully made and designed to facilitate a task: killing or causing harm. The word tool can be used to euphemize, but they are tools.

Baron 1634 5182
  • 21 Oct '19
 Lincs

no politicals my friendos :c don't want to get this nice wholesome thread removed

happy belated birthday humble you good lad you!!