• 4 Sep '19
 Lincs

lincs
lynx.png

Knight 7768 14320
Mercenary 1890 7062
  • 4 Sep '19
 ThunderDuck

guys i just hit 8 submissions without getting tapped in BJJ sparring and i feel like a fucking god please someone knock me down a peg or roast me or something, it can't be healthy for my ego to be this proud

Knight 7768 14320
  • 4 Sep '19
 ToLazy4Name

@ThunderDuck said:
guys i just hit 8 submissions without getting tapped in BJJ sparring and i feel like a fucking god please someone knock me down a peg or roast me or something, it can't be healthy for my ego to be this proud

Get in my guard vro I'll kimura triangle you until you reverse kneebar yourself trying to tap before I rubber guard omoplata your ass son

Mercenary 1890 7062
  • 4 Sep '19
 ThunderDuck

@ToLazy4Name said:

@ThunderDuck said:

Get in my guard vro I'll kimura triangle you until you reverse kneebar yourself trying to tap before I rubber guard omoplata your ass son

don't threaten me with a good time

Count 3976 8338
  • 4 Sep '19
 TheDankestMeme

@ThunderDuck said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@ThunderDuck said:

this is hot

Knight 7768 14320
  • 4 Sep '19
 ToLazy4Name

@ThunderDuck said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@ThunderDuck said:

i'm gonna take your shitty blue belt and tie you up with it and then apply a rear naked choke with my dick

288 266
  • 4 Sep '19
 Atlas-D

I just learned how to footdrag consistently and it feels good now I win more

Baron 1634 5182
  • 5 Sep '19
 Lincs

@Atlas-D said:
I just learned how to footdrag consistently and it feels good now I win more

ok now post feet

1554 4262
Mercenary 1890 7062
  • 5 Sep '19
 ThunderDuck

@ToLazy4Name said:

@ThunderDuck said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@ThunderDuck said:

i'm gonna take your shitty blue belt and tie you up with it and then apply a rear naked choke with my dick

Lmao I'm a zero stripe white belt but I only train nogi for the moment so nobody has to know

Knight 7768 14320
  • 5 Sep '19
 ToLazy4Name

Little white belt about to know what it feels like to get dominated by a big brown belt :3

Mercenary 1890 7062
  • 5 Sep '19
 ThunderDuck

@ToLazy4Name said:
Little white belt about to know what it feels like to get dominated by a big brown belt :3

Trust me i know what it feels like, which is why other white belts feel like absolutely nothing. What's your go to takedown/guard/submission?

Knight 7768 14320
  • 5 Sep '19
 ToLazy4Name

@ThunderDuck said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Trust me i know what it feels like, which is why other white belts feel like absolutely nothing. What's your go to takedown/guard/submission?

gun

Mercenary 1890 7062
  • 5 Sep '19
 ThunderDuck

john wick triangle.jpg
this is you when someone stacks you in your triangle

957 311
  • 7 Sep '19
 Antoniokontos

can we go back to the Kinky talk about Belts and dicks

Mercenary 1890 7062
  • 7 Sep '19
 ThunderDuck

@2Lazy4Name what submission do I have to hit for you to think I'm cool? Hit a leglock, a triangle choke, a one-arm RNC and some guillotines from butterfly today at open mat.

Knight 7768 14320
  • 7 Sep '19
 ToLazy4Name

@ThunderDuck said:
@2Lazy4Name what submission do I have to hit for you to think I'm cool? Hit a leglock, a triangle choke, a one-arm RNC and some guillotines from butterfly today at open mat.

until you let me sniff your feet while laying a gogoplata on me you're not cool