Mordhau

Hows everyone doing

957 306

Just wanted to know hows everyone doing, doing anything fun, found something funny

Knight 7751 14258
1540 1609

You still haven't eaten that?

Knight 7751 14258
  • 16 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

I'm saving it for a rainy day

Conscript 4561 6300
  • 16 Jul
 vanguard

I'm good, posting from work because I'm a REBEL

957 306

@vanguard said:
I'm good, posting from work because I'm a REBEL

thats the only time i go on this forum is at work lol

84 137
  • 17 Jul
 IllOmens

I went to an MMA class yesterday after having been dedicated to BJJ for 13 years and I had an absolute whale of a time

1540 1609

Did you make eye-contact?

1392 3947

just going through another identity crisis of whether I like maces or axes more....again

Knight 7751 14258
  • 17 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

Oh yeah I also bought another gun ok thank you for reading my blog make sure to upvote

Conscript 4561 6300
  • 17 Jul
 vanguard

@ToLazy4Name said:
Oh yeah I also bought another gun ok thank you for reading my blog make sure to upvote

What gun??? Post photos of gun and video of gun going pewpew yes, thank

Knight 7751 14258
  • 17 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Walther PPS M2. I don't have the gun yet, waiting for it to get shipped to my local FFL.

Conscript 4561 6300
  • 17 Jul
 vanguard

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Walther PPS M2. I don't have the gun yet, waiting for it to get shipped to my local FFL.

Why u buy tiny pistol lazy, that's not gonna help when ebil goberment knocks on ur property

Knight 7751 14258

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Why u buy tiny pistol lazy, that's not gonna help when ebil goberment knocks on ur property

I don't currently own a subcompact single stack. This one has a good trigger, good sights, 3 different magazines with different round counts and was being sold for a very good price. It's gonna be for when I can't or don't feel like carrying my normal 15 round P07 or P10c.

Edit: besides, i'm already prepped for 1776 part 2

20190507_195159.jpg

Conscript 4561 6300
  • 17 Jul
 vanguard

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

I don't currently own a subcompact single stack. This one has a good trigger, good sights, 3 different magazines with different round counts and was being sold for a very good price. It's gonna be for when I can't or don't feel like carrying my normal 15 round P07 or P10c.

Edit: besides, i'm already prepped for 1776 part 2

20190507_195159.jpg

Cool as fuck tbh wish I could have guns.

That AR looks so small compared with the shotgun Imho. Why don't u have a AK instead? AR better? Is it hard to find modern aks like the 74?

Knight 7751 14258
  • 17 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@vanguard said:
Cool as fuck tbh wish I could have guns.

That AR looks so small compared with the shotgun Imho. Why don't u have a AK instead? AR better? Is it hard to find modern aks like the 74?

ARs have better ergonomics, are (ironically) cheaper, have a much more plentiful ammo source (5.56 and 2.23 are some of the most plentiful rifle rounds in the USA), and are generally of higher quality due to import restrictions imposed on firearms. Finding a genuine Kalashnikov is almost impossible, and alot of the domestic AK manufacturers here suck. On top of that, in a hypothetical boogaloo situation there will be alot of stuff you can loot that will be applicable to an AR. If you're using an AK and drop someone in the US military, you're not exactly going to be able to grab his magazines and ammo and use them with your weapon.

also yes the AR is very small compared to the shotgun because that's an 870 express super magnum, it has a very long barrel in comparison to normal 870s and can chamber 3.5 inch shells.

1757 1412
  • 18 Jul
 Rergato

Who the hell would we even fight if there was a 1776 v2, lmao. I live on a military base and there's no way soldiers, marines, seamen, and airmen would turn on their own people. Most side with the republican party.

We would be fighting transgenders and college kids.

Now, if we're talking the spicy shit, like CIA or higher-ups secretly trying to take away our freedoms, I don't think there'd be a fight. As soon as they (whatever government organization) get exposed, they're going to go into hiding, like the manipulative pussies they are.

1540 1609

You are not even allowed to drink alcohol yet. Stop pretending to know shit.

All of what you just wrote was ridiculous non-sense.

Knight 7751 14258
  • 18 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

Are you talking to joe or me

Also go away joe this is a nice thread >:^(

1540 1609

I was talking to Rergato. I can only hope that he just posted copypasta. Because that stuff was stupid as hell.