Mordhau

don't click

416 592

If this comment gets 30 likes I will do a massive giveaway. Everyone who likes enters the giveaway. The winner gets a Windows Notepad Application. Proof that I own Notepad:

Notepad.png

Good luck my dudes haha! Like they used to say in the medieval times, may the Force be with you!

3907 4088
  • 9 Jan
 Sammy

Like this comment and I'll dox peasant

1562 899
  • 9 Jan
 vanguard

I WANT NOTEPAD

2045 2101
  • 9 Jan
 Sir Zombie

Like this comment and I'll sell out the christmas guild

3907 4088
 Sammy

DuqN3Sm

LbIZTr0

[removed for copyright]

2045 2101
  • 9 Jan
 Sir Zombie

Like this comment and I'll dox Sammy and his monobrow

2194 1559

Jokes on you King, im on mobile so i touched instead of clicking.

2045 2101

SammyDox1.PNG
SammyDox2.PNG

His real name is Sammy and he lives in England

3907 4088
  • 10 Jan
 Sammy

monobrow boi

826 723
  • 11 Jan
 SIEGE

wtf does dox mean.

4308 6087
  • 11 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

@SIEGE said:
wtf does dox mean.

Publish your personal info on a public platform, usually the location of where you live, your name, and a picture of you.

1562 899
  • 11 Jan
 vanguard

Oh I didnt knew it as well

4308 6087
  • 11 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

ye, it's becoming a frighteningly common occurrence these days for people to just up 'n' dox someone for saying something they don't like. Quite a common tactic from the left tbh. Oh, you think BLM isn't a very nice group or that universal healthcare is dumb or something like that? Here, let me post all of your public information and try to get you fired from your job. Hell yeah cool people my dudes

1369 2250
  • 11 Jan
 DerFurst

@ToLazy4Name said:
ye, it's becoming a frighteningly common occurrence these days for people to just up 'n' dox someone for saying something they don't like. Quite a common tactic from the left tbh. Oh, you think BLM isn't a very nice group or that universal healthcare is dumb or something like that? Here, let me post all of your public information and try to get you fired from your job. Hell yeah cool people my dudes

which is why everyone should take a lesson from Lazy and stop posting their personal information online for vindictive idiots and government goons to take advantage of.

4308 6087
  • 11 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

I agree, everyone should be more like me because holy shit let me tell you: i'm fucking cool ok

3907 4088
  • 11 Jan
 Sammy

I tried to remove picture of me but this forum and memed it, I want devs to remove all pics off me please do now or sue

1562 899
  • 11 Jan
 vanguard

@ToLazy4Name said:

This is fucked up man I mean, bad tactics imo, debating is better as I see it tbh

1369 2250
  • 11 Jan
 DerFurst

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

This is fucked up man I mean, bad tactics imo, debating is better as I see it tbh

that's because you're not the average leftist, who is willing to use violence, bullying, and outright terrorism to get their way. Plus, you're not being financed by anyone to riot like BLM is.

1562 899
  • 11 Jan
 vanguard

Hey Mr Furst, Im gonna quote you but answering in the political thread, lets move this discussion there. Self-management pls lets no trigger the devs and let them work on the game without being stressed about forums.

4308 6087
  • 11 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

If by "trigger the devs" you mean activate the pollack's autism then sure

wait fuck i've got a good meme that'll trigger him one sec