Mordhau

Are there any changes coming to this game? Any at all?

20 27
  • 15 Jul
 Quxudais

Have the devs said anything about the various frustrations and problems this game has being addressed? I can't find any word they've even acknowledged them and to be honest I'm losing any desire to keep playing the game in its current state. So many things feel rushed and half baked. From small annoyances to big utterly baffling design decisions. Have the devs mentioned anywhere what exactly they are working on?

529 278

I too would like to see some changes. Like overhaul the parry, and weapon clashing mechanics. Some people don't even know what the fuck weapon clashing is it is so rare.

Knight 7631 14008
  • 15 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

There's a patch coming sometime down the line that is supposed to have at least one new map (either Castello or Feitoria) and various balance changes and shit.

Triternion has horrible communication and your best bet is to lurk in the discord or watch Jax's stream.

Knight 100 370
  • 16 Jul
 McMercy

@Quxudais said:
frustrations and problems
current state.
So many things feel rushed and half baked.
small annoyances to big utterly baffling design decisions.

Care to elaborate?

697 530
  • 16 Jul
 esturias

@McMercy said:
Care to elaborate?

Read through the forums and pick something, I don't think that this needs elaborating...

Knight 253 682
127 53
  • 16 Jul
 CarnifeX

it feels like they dont care

i already lost my hope somehow, if these slow developement is going on, this game feels more n more boring
i already lost the fun and enjoyment, every day more - we get more trolls and griefers in the game
even the cheaterbase will grow up and nothing seems to happen here
today the servers are slow as shit, was playing on grad actually, and everybody in my team had orange and red pings on europe
plus the troll-amount gets higher and higher, they already group up and sabotage/votekick like crazy the last 3 days

this game needs an update fast, and every following update must be smaller and also faster going live

9 10
  • 16 Jul
 bOMBADlL

this truly feels like an end of early access game right now, at least it would have shielded them from criticism and an excuse for poor balancing/bugs/poor mechanics/poor ergonomy imo

Knight 100 370
  • 17 Jul
 McMercy

@esturias said:

@McMercy said:
Care to elaborate?

Read through the forums and pick something, I don't think that this needs elaborating...

I haven't seen a single post in a long time with reasonable criticism and ways to improve it. Im not expecting OP to be any different when he doesn't include examples

Keep crying lmfao

697 530
  • 17 Jul
 esturias

@McMercy said:
I haven't seen a single post in a long time with reasonable criticism and ways to improve it.

Did you even bother looking?
Surprise, surprise - no you didn't !

Keep crying lmfao

Grow up.