Mordhau

Politics containment thread

Count 3284 6889
  • 12 Jan
 DerFurst

You people believe in cartoonish cariacature ideologies which pit polarities of the same idea against each other, yet cannot reconcile your differences because you've failed to realize you're arguing both sides of the same coin.

Radical individualism and radical collectivism are these two sides to the coin, just like "hot" and "cold" are two varying degrees of the same concept of temperature. Yet, you are literally trying to argue that "heads" are better than "tails," or that "hot" is objectively better than "cold" in all circumstances. From the outside perspective of one not buying the binary "left-right" paradigm, this is utterly absurd to watch.

Collectivism is just as important as individualism. They aren't "good" or "bad" inherently, as both are neutral concepts which are necessary for each others existence. Radical collectivism and radical individualism are, when taken by themselves, terrible. But, when balanced together, these two seemingly diametrically opposed concepts have their differences reconciled, and both have their flaws removed. Why can't you people see this...

The union of the left and right wings is the alchemical marriage of thesis and antithesis.

Knight 5575 9321
  • 12 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

whoa radical dude you got it all figured out objective opinion factually determined through the (((scientific method)))

Knight 2306 2842
  • 12 Jan
 Monkeytoes

Say a rich person has ten Lamborghinis in his Lamborghini account, and he is taxed 2 Lamborghinis. Suppose that in the current state of his country, that is a fair tax. In the same country, a poor man has ten loaves of bread, and he is taxed 2 loaves of bread, which is the same tax percentage that the rich man pays. The rich man stays big and healthy he as always has been, while the poor man's integrity and health has been damaged. The rich man is able to work and function at his peak performance while the poor man can not. The rich man is able to be taxed a higher percentage than the poor man can be without being significantly damaged. Two people have been taxed the same percentage, however, one person has been damaged more than the other. Is this good?

Of course, this hypothetical situation is not be taken literally. This just shows that if everyone is taxed with a percentage of x, it will effect some people's ability to work more than others.

Knight 5575 9321
  • 12 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

Probably shouldn't have taxes that high if it's affecting someone so negatively.

Knight 2306 2842
  • 12 Jan
 Monkeytoes

Exactly, which is somewhat like what welfare is. Welfare is like negative taxes.

Knight 2306 2842
  • 12 Jan
 Monkeytoes

How many Lamborghinis are in your Lamborghini account?

Knight 5575 9321
  • 12 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

@Monkeytoes said:
Exactly, which is somewhat like what welfare is. Welfare is like negative taxes.

You could not have used a more apt term. Let me introduce you to the complete welfare reform that I personally support, as proposed by Jewish Economics Man:

Knight 5575 9321
  • 12 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

@Monkeytoes said:
How many Lamborghinis are in your Lamborghini account?

'bout tree fiddy

Count 3284 6889
  • 12 Jan
 DerFurst

@ToLazy4Name said:
whoa radical dude you got it all figured out objective opinion factually determined through the (((scientific method)))

all political ideologies are merely concepts in the mind before they're ever put into practice "my dude"

if you can break down the political ideology at the conceptual level, then you can discover its flaws and weaknesses before its ever put into practice, saving you a great deal of trouble in even needing to use the empirical method

you don't need to test an idea over and over again if you're wise enough to see it's inherently wrong by working it out like an equation. If a mathematical equation is wrong, a mathematician doesn't run the equation over and over again with the hopes that a different out come will form. That's insanity.

libertarianism and communism are conceptually flawed because they fail to address the whole nature of the human organism. One assumes that humans aren't very individualistic, while the other hyperinflates the value of individualism. This is why neither work and you're both wrong

Knight 5575 9321
  • 12 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

sick objective opinions man keep them coming i'm sure we care about someone who thinks his o p i n i o n s are factually true

Knight 2306 2842
  • 12 Jan
 Monkeytoes

Oh cool I just came up with negative taxes, didn't actually know it was a real idea.

Knight 5575 9321
  • 12 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

@Monkeytoes said:
Oh cool I just came up with negative taxes, didn't actually know it was a real idea.

I don't support welfare of any kind, but the negative income tax seems to me like the most efficient method if we're gonna have it. The nature of it (simply giving people money) would eliminate alot of the administration required for it (which would save tax dollars since you have to pay less people to do shit) not to mention it'd be more effective in terms of helping people and it wouldn't take away as much of the incentive to work (which is a big issue with our current system). The video goes over all of this, of course, but just tl;dring it for anyone who doesn't feel like clicking on it (though i'm not explaining how it actually works for you lazy fucks).

Count 3284 6889
  • 12 Jan
 DerFurst

@ToLazy4Name said:
sick objective opinions man keep them coming i'm sure we care about someone who thinks his o p i n i o n s are factually true

you don't care about facts or opinions, only about saying what you want to say

it doesn't matter if you're wrong, because you can always fall back on your "radical individualism" and say you have a different opinion, even when you're 100% factually wrong

for "empiricism," you'll find any way to discredit a fact if it doesn't meet your preconceived notion of what "truth" should be, and any idea that doesn't come from a source you subscribe to you can always dismiss as an opinion or a fake conspiracy

you're not poised to understand any idea that isn't your own

Knight 5575 9321
  • 12 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

haha got me furst man you're like a mind reader you understand me more than I understand myself

Count 3284 6889
  • 12 Jan
 DerFurst

@ToLazy4Name said:
haha got me furst man you're like a mind reader you understand me more than I understand myself

psychologists and psychiatrists wouldn't even exist if it weren't easily possible

people who have poor meta-cognitive analysis skills are read like an open book because they're fucking programmed like a monkey to play out the same old tune over and over again, and they can't fix themselves because they aren't introspective enough to even know what the problem is, if they've even gone so far as to realize there is one...

this is the type of mindless adherence to ideology I'm trying to ELIMINATE, not instill

Knight 5575 9321
  • 12 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

shit dude you're doing a good job i'm ready to march mein fuhrer

Knight 2306 2842
  • 12 Jan
 Monkeytoes

I watched the whole video and I gotta say negative taxes make a lot of sense. Certainly a lot more sense than welfare.

Knight 2306 2842
  • 12 Jan
 Monkeytoes

seig heil

Count 3284 6889
  • 12 Jan
 DerFurst

you're not even one of the cool libertarians lazy

Knight 5575 9321
  • 12 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

i'm not a libertarian you idiot i'm a fascist