Mordhau

Politics containment thread

Knight 1643 3453

@SIEGE said:
IT'S A GOOD THING I CAN'T FIND A REASON FOR THE MEMES TO MAKE THE GAME MORE THAN I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MY FRIENDS BUT THEY'RE ALL I NEED AND MORE FUN AND I DON'T LIKE THAT THE FACT YOU HAVE A PROBLEM AND I HAVE NO REASON NOT ANY GOOD THING BUT IT DOES WHAT I HAVE DONE

signed, autocorrect

i read through this several times and it still feels like a heavily incripted message with a ton of subtle symbolism

361 312
  • 16 Oct
 nohbdy

@Rattsknecht said:

@nohbdy said:

@Rattsknecht said:
hey noboy, why dont you check where people got you wrong and re-write ur stuff until they get u right?

this shitty santabarbara about who ignores whos arguments is painful to read tbh

Dude if my opponents are illiterate I can't help them with that.

I really don't think it's about understanding the words themselves that I say though, they just fundamentally don't even understand the concepts of rights, liberty, and equality that form the basis of my political opinions, with their basis being the application of Existentialist and Rule Utilitarian philosophly. I have tried SO MUCH, so many times to explain these basic concepts to DerFurst in previous arguments and he still can't even properly represent what I mean. Oh, and those previous arguments with DerFurst? Exact same intellectually dishonest tactics as he's always used. At this point I can't even tell if it's deliberate or he's just so stupid that he actually thinks what he's doing is good argumentation.

Also, I like how he waited for me to go on the offensive against him before he plays the victim just as I predicted, "I call you out on your bullshit; you try to play the oh-so rational 'big man'" LOL

Just be more likeable tbh, look at early Vangard (before he became a murderous alcoholic)

he didnt change much opinion but at least everyone loves him

not to go on you but you have quite an obnoxios "smarter than u" high-horse vibe in how you argue, which vanny never had tbh

i hate to say this in such straight manner and I may be worse or something, just my opinion tho

Yeah, you're right man. It's just my default attitude when I start getting frustrated, but I guess I need more patience though.

Knight 744 1183
  • 16 Oct
 Survii

CONTINUE IF YOU WISH TO LOSE FAITH IN HUMANITY:

c5oahq06q7rz.jpg
tFpnrD_hp4NUVSc73NtRKuynDL5EXysldPNyX0rGaUs.jpgM83gsjp5mMF80CwDy9th3-GZbJ6AoO9FpvZlCBWF64w.jpg
H1u9PSemkVGXOlc7ET2rK39vvgzhjXtreClu0fjveIU.jpg2gkdeSDUYHGyCwg5NSS2cmq1aAsQ78EFNhP1BdR1EVw.png

Mercenary 2127 2744
  • 16 Oct
 SIEGE

you know, we behead rapists.

Knight 1643 3453
  • 16 Oct
 Rattsknecht

maybe thats why they flee to europe

Mercenary 2127 2744
  • 16 Oct
 SIEGE

but syria didnt have beheadings tho!!

Count 3284 6889
  • 16 Oct
 DerFurst

@SIEGE said:
you know, we behead rapists.

You also kill homosexuals, but there's plenty of baby diddlers and closet homos there still

Mercenary 2127 2744
  • 16 Oct
 SIEGE

@DerFurst said:
You also kill homosexuals, but there's plenty of baby diddlers and closet homos there still

I have never heard of someone getting beheaded for homosexuality, we have millions of gayos with their heads attached. We barely behead homogayos.

Premarital sex in itself is illegal, so there is no age of consent but you can get married if you're 18, however, if you're above 18 and you have sex with someone below 18, and you're caught, you get the same punishment as an adulterer + extra to make it more spicy

Knight 255 442

@SIEGE said:
I have never heard of someone getting beheaded for homosexuality, we have millions of gayos with their heads attached.

What is wrong with you

Count 3284 6889
  • 16 Oct
 DerFurst

@SIEGE said:

@DerFurst said:

I have never heard of someone getting beheaded for homosexuality, we have millions of gayos with their heads attached. We barely behead homogayos.

Premarital sex in itself is illegal, so there is no age of consent but you can get married if you're 18, however, if you're above 18 and you have sex with someone below 18, and you're caught, you get the same punishment as an adulterer + extra to make it more spicy

I never said Muslims behead gays, but that they kill them. Throwing people from high buildings is much faster than waiting for a beheading. From what you've told me, legal beheadings take a long time to get the courts to agree to, and so there's a very small amount per year. The people who follow Sharia law (in their hearts, not by the law of the government) are usually the ones who kill the gays.

Take this passage for example:

Sec. p17.1: In more than one place in the Holy Koran, Allah recounts to us the story of Lot’s people, and how He destroyed them for their wicked practice. There is consensus among both Muslims and the followers of all other religions that sodomy is an enormity. It is even viler and uglier than adultery

Here the Quran is saying that homosexuality is worse than adultery, and if you punish adulterers severely, then you ought to punish homosexuals even worse... unless it's one of those "yea we really don't care about that part of the Quran anymore" things.

This speaker Qureshi also admits, and so do the Sunni Muslim people in this video, that Muslims believe in severe punishment of homosexuals, that whatever Allah puts in the Quran must be followed, and that views that westerners call "extreme" are actually normal and held by regular muslims.

edit: forget the stupid ass thing at the end of the video, I don't agree with that part at all

Conscript 2628 2215
  • 16 Oct
 vanguard

Here in Br people kill a lot of gays too tbh, not because religion though, it's because some people are just completely retardo and hate gays like there is no tomorrow

Mercenary 2127 2744
  • 16 Oct
 SIEGE

@Knight Nicholas said:

@SIEGE said:
I have never heard of someone getting beheaded for homosexuality, we have millions of gayos with their heads attached.

What is wrong with you

It's something you guys over in the west constantly bicker about for no reason really. We behead a lot of people but almost none of them get beheaded for homosexuality

@DerFurst in Islam, straight sex is nothing compared to homosexual activities tbh. It's believed that homosexuals bring god's anger and that's why they have to be rehabilitated or rarely, killed if that doesn't work

Knight 744 1183
  • 16 Oct
 Survii

@SIEGE said:

@Knight Nicholas said:

@SIEGE said:

What is wrong with you

It's something you guys over in the west constantly bicker about for no reason really. We behead a lot of people but almost none of them get beheaded for homosexuality

@DerFurst in Islam, straight sex is nothing compared to homosexual activities tbh. It's believed that homosexuals bring god's anger and that's why they have to be rehabilitated or rarely, killed if that doesn't work

If I'm correct, in the Quran it never states that homosexuality is wrong, only certain acts, like anal? Its one of those weird loopholes that if you give a guy a blowjob its technically ok.

IIRC

361 312
Knight 1768 3360
Count 3284 6889
  • 16 Oct
 DerFurst

This had me laughing hard

Conscript 2628 2215
  • 16 Oct
 vanguard

@nohbdy said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaPgDQkmqqM

Lmao this is so true it even hurts

Knight 1768 3360
  • 17 Oct
 Punzybobo

FB_IMG_1507059657420.jpg

This is old now, but it always makes me laugh.

361 312
  • 17 Oct
 nohbdy

You know what? I think I've probably spent like 99% of my time here arguing and trying to dispel misunderstandings of my ideas compared to the amount I've had the chance to actually share my own views beyond the basic stuff, so I think I'll just do that from now on. I'll just contribute to open discussion since I'm not really interested in debate anymore. A lot of you guys are probably sick of dealing with me at this point lol, but sorry I'm not going anywhere.

Debate is an extremely flawed format to be honest. Two parties are set off against one another with the purpose to persuade the other, making it inherently competitive, yet at the same time requires an absolutely painful and completely unrealistic amount of patience, cooperation, trust, and honesty in both parties in order for anything to be accomplished. Participating in open discussions where the only objective is to broaden one's perspective by completely cooperating towards mutually deepening everyone's understanding of the world is a million times better.

Also, expect more memes.

Knight 1643 3453
  • 17 Oct
 Rattsknecht

political memes are shit pls dont do them