fucking interesting imo

4308 6087
  • 11 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

Hey guys here is this race traitor who sucks up to the white man lmao xD

4308 6087
  • 11 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

Also, while I hate Chomsky's politics and wish the old shit would go ahead and fucking off himself, his work in the field of linguistics is pretty neat. I'd recommend it to anyone whose head is shoved far enough up their ass to be interested in some old faggot writing about how words work and shit.

1562 899
  • 11 Jan
 vanguard

I have never read anything about his linguistics work tbh.

Friedman is the very deffinition of ideology lmao, I watched the video and I don't get it, I mean, he says protectionism and state intervention is bad correct? Gud. But USA is only what it is now due State intervention and heavy as fuck protectionism, so is the rich part of EU. While here in Latin America and sub-saharian africa we have free markets and its a fucking shitstain politics that only fucks with the population AND the economy as well. And not only that, as EU and USA has been increasingly using more the State intervention as time goes on.

So, wtf is his point? Isnt he the guy who says that results are what actually matter in any theory? If so, then we should all learn from USA and EU and have heavy as fuck State intervention in the economy tbh because this is what works and gives the population better living standards and makes the economy competitive lmao. You know, your country's incompetent and authoritarian as fuck "enterpreneurs" would be severely fucked if it wasnt for the nany State watching their asses heheh

Btw Mr Lazy, you know what makes Chile the best country in Latin America at the moment? Chile is one of the few who have this heavy state intervention in economy lmao, while all the others following the oh so great free market are diving in shit. And also told the Wasington Consensus to fuck off, I guess we all should follow their example right

Its amazing how a man that isn't even a economist makes more sense then a fucking nobel prize in economy. Didn't Obama, Roosevelt and other cunts also recieved this nobel prize thingy? Really not a rigged thing at all right lmao

Pure ideological bullshit tbh, not based on material reality or history at all, what else to expect from the economic religion right. Metaphysical cancer tbh must have a lot of faith

4308 6087
4308 6087
  • 11 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

here have some more false things that totally aren't true

also yeah chile has tons of state interventionism at #7 in terms of economic freedom in the world while Brazil has no interventionism despite being #122 in terms of economic freedom got me again vanguard damn you're good at this

http://www.heritage.org/index/ranking

also yeah state interventionism is what gets you to a high per capita GDP despite Switzerland and Hong Kong both having higher per capita GDPs than the USA (Switzerland consistently is higher than us, Hong Kong fluctuates but they'll shortly have a higher number than us conistently as well)

http://www.indexmundi.com/g/r.aspx?v=67

4308 6087
  • 11 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

also it's not like the USA's economic growth has slowed considerably in the wake of increased government intervention in the economy no no no that's definitely not a thing that has happened

1369 2250
  • 11 Jan
 DerFurst

Noam Chumpsky is a gatekeeper for real information. He'll feed you bits and pieces, but then again he'll also shit in the punch bowl.

For example, in regards to what happened on 9/11, his answer is "who cares." The single defining event that shaped greater part of the past decade and a half is dismissed with a "who cares." 3000 people died that day. Hundreds of thousands more died in the wars to come. What a prick

He also does a poor job "debunking" anything. He can't even explain why WTC 7 collapsed with only minor fire damage.

4308 6087
  • 11 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

My money's on the Jews using their telekinetic mind powers to take down the WTC tbh

1369 2250
  • 11 Jan
 DerFurst

@ToLazy4Name said:
My money's on the Jews using their telekinetic mind powers to take down the WTC tbh

Not quite, but you do get 50 cents for getting the Jew part correct.

On 9/11, 5 men dressed up as Arabs were reported to be dancing and cheering as the first plane crashed into the twin towers. They owned a white van, filled with several bombs, and were heading over to the George Washington Bridge. All the bridges in the city were closed due to an anonymous call claiming that "Palestinians" were mixing a bomb inside a white van going over to the Holland Tunnel, which was seemingly an attempt at misdirection that backfired.

When the police apprehended the men, here's what one Sivan Kurzberg said to the officers:

"We are Israelis. We are not your problem. Your problems are our problems. The Palestinians are your problem."

These dancing "Palestinians" were taken under custody by the FBI. Two of them were confirmed to be Israeli Mossad agents. Further investigation, however, ceased, by what was assumed to be a direct order from the White House. 1000 Arab men were then arrested to divert the public's attention. These dancing Israelis were then quietly expedited back to Israel free of sentence.

When Osama Bin Laden was questioned on whether or not he was behind 9/11, here is what he had to say:

" I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks. ... The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States."

Let me ask you this. Why would Osama refuse authorship of the attacks? The point of terrorism is to strike fear into your enemies and to demoralize them. Why would he refuse to be credited with orchestrating such a pivotal event if he truly was an overt enemy of the United States?

Source: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/fiveisraelis.html
(unfortunately, many of the original links are dead, but I've confirmed their validity through other sources.)

4308 6087
  • 11 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

he'd probably blame it on the Jews because he doesn't like Jews tbh

1369 2250
  • 11 Jan
 DerFurst

@ToLazy4Name said:
he'd probably blame it on the Jews because he doesn't like Jews tbh

you have a way of cherry picking minute and inconsequential parts of an argument and replying to that, rather than the argument as a whole

you really are like a little kid, lazy

4308 6087
  • 11 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

o sorry let me respond to "Jews are the cause of all evil"

"no"

1369 2250
  • 11 Jan
 DerFurst

@ToLazy4Name said:
o sorry let me respond to "Jews are the cause of all evil"

"no"

and you strawman the opposition's arguments to paint them in a poor light, while continuing to avoid arguing the actual topic of discussion

you're too afraid to believe you're wrong about anything, which is why you refuse to argue anyone and instead resort to gradeschool insult tactics

and you blame me of being anti-logic

4308 6087
  • 11 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

so wait are Jews not the cause of all evil i'm confused

1369 2250
  • 11 Jan
 DerFurst

@ToLazy4Name said:
so wait are Jews not the cause of all evil i'm confused

The Zionist aspirations put forth by the Jewish holy books, the Torah and the Talmud, have lead a disproportionate majority of Jews to take up Zionism as a cause, whereby they set forth into other nations to gain power and control from within. Under Jewish control, these nations are sucked dry of their wealth, their people degenerated, and their morals corrupted.

This has been a recurring issue in nations of the world for centuries, even going back so far as with the Egyptians. Jews have been removed from literally hundreds of nations throughout the world for centuries as well, and this certainly isn't because everyone is "anti-semetic" or bullies. To emphasize that argument, If a woman has been divorced by dozens of men, it's not because they're all nasty men, but more likely that the woman is doing something to these men to make them want to divorce her.

They are not the sole "source of evil in the world" like every moronic strawmanner tries to claim, nor are they ALL in on it, nor is everyone who stands against Zionism a good person, and nor are the members of other races inherently better than Jews. I don't believe I can nuance this any further for you.