Global warming real or not?
Yesyes
Donald Trump vs Hitler vs Stalin

Sir Zombie
Spicy Memester

3907 4088
  • 9 Jan
 Sammy

If you don't delete this shit thread I'll come over and fucking wipe your monobrows off with a crowbar.

248 537
  • 9 Jan
 Hiemal

tax is rape

1369 2250
  • 9 Jan
 DerFurst

black people

1562 899
  • 9 Jan
 vanguard

Did russians help Trump to win the white house? If so, why?

3907 4088
  • 9 Jan
 Sammy

Because the Russians fucking hate Hillary but like Trump because he's a top lad.

1562 899
 vanguard

What if its because he has no experience nor background, and is in fact a weak man to be on the presidence, thus making easier for russian or any other rulling class to take over things? He could make easier to others overthrow the empire! Is this the end of the Pax Americana?

Quite spooky imo

I mean, he already seems to have divided the country and the racial conflict thing is going full power

4308 6087

@vanguard said:
Did russians help Trump to win the white house? If so, why?

Not in any significant capacity, no. US intelligence officials can't even confirm it despite their insistence on the matter. The thing is, even if the Russians were behind the various hacks that happened during the election, all they fucking did was show everyone the truth. No actual interference with the voting process itself happened (or if it did, there's currently zero evidence of it). I mean, for Christ's sake, John Podesta fell for a fucking phishing scam and his god damn password was "passw0rd." My forum shitposting accounts are more secure than the fucking people who want to try to run our country. It's truly fucking incredible.

1562 899
  • 9 Jan
 vanguard

HAHHAHAH yeah

Maybe its just the opposition who lost and its all buthurt idk

But

BUT

"Divide and conquer", doesn't it make sense? I mean the rulling class also fight eachother its like, in a country you have part of the rulling class that is from the industry, other from the agrobusiness etc, they have conflicting interests. Also, american rulling class is one, russian have another, China etc. Point being, class struggle is not only working class X rulling class, its also rulling class X rulling class!

4308 6087

m8 if Russia has any stake in Trump becoming president it's not to subvert our culture or any such nonsense, it's because Trump isn't a massive asshat who wants to be antagonistic towards Russia, unlike Hillary. We currently have the Russians boxed in like god damn animals for no good fucking reason. If you want to know why Putin wants Trump to be president, look no further than the actions of the Obama administration and Trump's ardent opposition to said actions.

256 284
  • 9 Jan
 Zexis

it's probably both

Trump would be softer on or at least friendlier towards Russia and Putin

with Trump's inexperience and demeanor, Putin probably sees him as more manipulable

4308 6087

@Zexis said:
it's probably both

Trump would be softer on or at least friendlier towards Russia and Putin

with Trump's inexperience and demeanor, Putin probably sees him as more manipulable

Ye, i'll agree to that at least.

2352 2916
4308 6087

Also if you guys are really fucking bored you can take this and virtue signal about how much you are or aren't a commie

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

2864 2461

i'm slightly farther to the right than i was last time

Ngso4uS

573 611
  • 10 Jan
 Carlo_Mano

I am Gandhi apparently

2864 2461

suprisingly accurate

4308 6087
  • 10 Jan
 ToLazy4Name

@CaptainGaymer said:
i'm slightly farther to the right than i was last time

Ngso4uS

Good, my propaganda is working.

1562 899
  • 10 Jan
 vanguard

chart.png

Satan must be proud of me tbh

I am even more communist then the last time I did this shit how is it even possible

The religion related questions are hilarious, "astrology is tru tbh hue horoscope gud me sign is cancer". Also the other one I just remembered, "my race is superior ayyy" wtf man ahhahhahha Lazy pls do something man help me

73 191

More to the right this time.

mbti.png

If you're anywhere INSIDE the grid you are not extreme enough and therefore a commie.