Mordhau

Ok I created a poll to determine how the community stands on this sjw nonsense. link in comments.

Knight 7768 14320
957 311
1908 1995
  • 18 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

I also created a highly scientific poll:
https://strawpoll.com/bggpe3eg

Has probably some flaws. But it's just a game opinion poll, so it's fine.

56 28
  • 18 Jul '19
 MachinePlayer

@SWSeriousMike said:
I also created a highly scientific poll:
https://strawpoll.com/bggpe3eg

Has probably some flaws. But it's just a game opinion poll, so it's fine.

Lmao thx for the laugh

1908 1995
  • 18 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

No one said science can't be fun.

By the way, you haven't voted yet.

Conscript 76 108
  • 18 Jul '19
 KineticWolf

@Unlikely said:
Every racist pretends not to be a racist, but that's beside the point. If this were a poll about what your favorite color is, the result would still be meaningless, because the sample isn't random.

No, racists behave in racist ways. If they are pretending not to be, they aren't, because we're our actions, not our thoughts.

717 605

@KineticWolf said:

@Unlikely said:
Every racist pretends not to be a racist, but that's beside the point. If this were a poll about what your favorite color is, the result would still be meaningless, because the sample isn't random.

No, racists behave in racist ways. If they are pretending not to be, they aren't, because we're our actions, not our thoughts.

prejudice is based in ideology

129 181
  • 18 Jul '19
 CatR

@KineticWolf said:

@Unlikely said:

Now that is just not true, if we were our actions we'd be creatures of pure stimuli. The cognitive aspect of a human is the single most important factor in deciding its personality, values, and preferences; which in turn informs which actions are reasonable to take. In fact one of the most unique features in humans is that we can hold several simultaneous goals in our heads at once and then independently decide which is worth pursuing and in which order. That humans can choose not to act, or more specifically, act selectively, is the cornerstone of our significant intellect. The cognitive function is the fundamental identity, the actions are merely expression of it.

You need to read up on your cognitive science and philosophy, young man.

1908 1995
  • 19 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

@KineticWolf said:

@Unlikely said:

Maybe you are too young to remember Stephen Hawking. That guy was most certainly famous for his thoughts, not for his actions. And no, he isn't an exception in that regard but an example.

181 165
  • 19 Jul '19
 Unlikely

@KineticWolf said:

@Unlikely said:

As I said, it's beside the point. If you're intellectually honest, you reject a bogus poll even if it supports your own position. This is a bogus poll. A poll with self-selected participants can't answer any question.

957 311
  • 20 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

i know a word that has N, G, I, E and a R

247 149
  • 20 Jul '19
 ZugZugNeverEnds

Game journalism isn't a real career: 35.21% (75 votes)
No: 34.74% (74 votes)
No it just appeals to trolls and flamers: 16.43% (35 votes)
Yes: 13.62% (29 votes)

Lmao, so basically, even if we are generous enough to count "No it just appeals to trolls and flamers" as Yes's, AND take into account that the fucking media has likely participated in this poll, the percentage of Yes's is still at or below 30%.
i wonder if it has anything to do with their ceaseless campaigning against white people, telling us how evil we are.

if we're NOT being generous we can conclude that a total of 29 people has skin thick as paper, and that 184 people are laughing at them for it.