Mordhau

If medieval games attract racists, then why do games like Rewatch, Dota, and LoL have in depth word filters and punishment systems?

9 19

I'm a racist and I don't play Mordhau. I just started posting here after the commie twinks started picking on the developers.

Knight 7768 14320
  • 16 Jul '19
 ToLazy4Name

Lmao yes if mean words were allowed then all games would die I agree

32 20
  • 16 Jul '19
 ViscountSeymour

Ah, oh my! This is infurates, and deflates me. Not the fact that you said anything somewhat political, but the fact, that you call those games medieval! When in the medieval times did robots, magic, elves, and my father come from? Those are all products of fantasy! You unwashed thrice damned sheep. The "racists" that you speak of want to reinact crusades, and see aspects of the vast knowledge they have accumulated from their 2 "skalgrim" videos, an "oversimplified" video, and half a wikipedia article. Love "realism" and medieval poland. The players of fantasy mmos want catgirls, overly detailed unproportianal, and unrealistic... everything, and have probably been playing the game for 7 years. Love anime and voloptous anime women. So your point is officially invalidated, and you are gain weight.

36 60
  • 17 Jul '19
 JohnTravoltage

Hyenas have relatively short torsos and are fairly massive and wolf-like in build, but have lower hind quarters, high withers and their backs slope noticeably downward toward their rumps. The forelegs are high, while the hind legs are very short and their necks are thick and short. Their skulls superficially resemble those of large canids, but are much larger and heavier, with shorter facial portions. Hyenas are digitigrade, with the fore and hind paws having four digits each and sporting bulging pawpads.[21] Like canids, hyenas have short, blunt, non-retractable claws.[22] Their pelage is sparse and coarse with poorly developed or absent underfur. Most species have a rich mane of long hair running from the withers or from the head.[21] With the exception of the spotted hyena, hyaenids have striped coats, which they likely inherited from their viverrid ancestors.[8] Their ears are large and have simple basal ridges and no marginal bursa.[22] Their vertebral column, including the cervical region are of limited mobility. Hyenas have no baculum.[23] Hyenas have one more pair of ribs than canids do, and their tongues are rough like those of felids and viverrids.[24] Males in most hyena species are larger than females,[25] though the spotted hyena is exceptional, as it is the female of the species that outweighs and dominates the male. Also, unlike other hyenas, the female spotted hyena's external genitalia closely resembles that of the male.

One can only assume, that by posting an image of a hyena, you are also promoting the opinion that female characters should be present within this game, and that you think that femals are inherently better than males.

You may sit their smug behind your monitor thinking that you are so smart to push your agenda in a thread like this but im onto you.

957 311
  • 17 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

@JohnTravoltage said:
Hyenas have relatively short torsos and are fairly massive and wolf-like in build, but have lower hind quarters, high withers and their backs slope noticeably downward toward their rumps. The forelegs are high, while the hind legs are very short and their necks are thick and short. Their skulls superficially resemble those of large canids, but are much larger and heavier, with shorter facial portions. Hyenas are digitigrade, with the fore and hind paws having four digits each and sporting bulging pawpads.[21] Like canids, hyenas have short, blunt, non-retractable claws.[22] Their pelage is sparse and coarse with poorly developed or absent underfur. Most species have a rich mane of long hair running from the withers or from the head.[21] With the exception of the spotted hyena, hyaenids have striped coats, which they likely inherited from their viverrid ancestors.[8] Their ears are large and have simple basal ridges and no marginal bursa.[22] Their vertebral column, including the cervical region are of limited mobility. Hyenas have no baculum.[23] Hyenas have one more pair of ribs than canids do, and their tongues are rough like those of felids and viverrids.[24] Males in most hyena species are larger than females,[25] though the spotted hyena is exceptional, as it is the female of the species that outweighs and dominates the male. Also, unlike other hyenas, the female spotted hyena's external genitalia closely resembles that of the male.

One can only assume, that by posting an image of a hyena, you are also promoting the opinion that female characters should be present within this game, and that you think that femals are inherently better than males.

You may sit their smug behind your monitor thinking that you are so smart to push your agenda in a thread like this but im onto you.

tenor.gif i posted it cause i like hyenas

84 137
  • 17 Jul '19
 IllOmens

@bardolphus said:
because some developers take a firm stance on being intolerant of racism and that kind of thing while others are far more impotent

granted, i doubt most of the companies who implement word sensors actually care about protecting people but at least it does something

"protecting people" from the mean words on the computer screen

some of you should probably consider trying an activity that builds a bit of character for a change, this is no way of going through life

Sellsword 129 237
  • 19 Jul '19
 bardolphus

god forbid any humans react to social situations, what a bunch of soyboy libcuck betamales. everyone should just be apathetic and detached from all interaction, especially when they're just trying to enjoy themselves playing video games in a comfortable environment.

remember guys, if you ever have ptsd or anything that might mean you have strong responses to certain stimuli, all you need is to build character, and if you get 'offended' it's entirely your own fault for being a snowflake. people's right to say unnecessarily offensive words in a video game chat far outweighs your own emotional well-being.

129 181
  • 19 Jul '19
 CatR

@bardolphus said:
god forbid any humans react to social situations, what a bunch of soyboy libcuck betamales. everyone should just be apathetic and detached from all interaction, especially when they're just trying to enjoy themselves playing video games in a comfortable environment.

remember guys, if you ever have ptsd or anything that might mean you have strong responses to certain stimuli, all you need is to build character, and if you get 'offended' it's entirely your own fault for being a snowflake. people's right to say unnecessarily offensive words in a video game chat far outweighs your own emotional well-being.

What kind of nerd would use words to convey meaning or value anyway? Name one thing of value, using this forum used exclusively to share ideas, that used symbols to illustrate or transfer ideas. Can't think of one? Pfft, thought so. Now excuse me as I drink some Coca-Cola(tm) and enjoy the newest episode of Columbo. Love that detective man, he uses his brains instead of his brawns to catch the crook, you see; it's all psychology. One time he was catching this food critic who was using threats of negative PR to blackmail a restaurant owner, the plot wasn't the strongest but that acting was great. Anyway enough about that I'm going back to live a life devoid of meaning in ideas, just like Jesus would have wanted it.

Knight 7768 14320
  • 19 Jul '19
 ToLazy4Name

@bardolphus said:

yes, this is correct

93 109
  • 20 Jul '19
 DefendinMyBase

@bardolphus said:

If you have PTSD and it's not from a violent accident, childhood abuse, or being in a war, you're a fucking loser and need to build some character.
And also if you have PTSD from those things you shouldn't be playing a violent video game.

288 266
  • 20 Jul '19
 Atlas-D

@CatR said:
My favourite medieval game: League Of Legends! I remember at the battle of Hastings where Alan the Red picked jungle and rushed for red buff (hence his name) and laid waste to the English top lane.

It's amazing how you're so smug with this reply while entirely missing the point.

1907 1995
  • 20 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

@DefendinMyBase said:
If you have PTSD and it's not from a violent accident, childhood abuse, or being in a war, you're a fucking loser and need to build some character.
And also if you have PTSD from those things you shouldn't be playing a violent video game.

If you can't write a post without spewing prejudice and insults, you shouldn't participate on social media.
Let's see your medical or psychological credentials. After all you seem to know best about this stuff.

247 149
  • 20 Jul '19
 ZugZugNeverEnds

@bardolphus said:

do you start shaking and sweating at the mentioning of the N-word?
note that i only use the phrase "N-word" like a soyboy because spelling the actual word will get me another ban.

"people's right to say unnecessarily offensive words in a video game chat far outweighs your own emotional well-being."

i know you say this sarcastically, but its actually true, so deal with it.

247 149
  • 20 Jul '19
 ZugZugNeverEnds

@SWSeriousMike said:

@DefendinMyBase said:

If you can't write a post without spewing prejudice and insults, you shouldn't participate on social media.
Let's see your medical or psychological credentials. After all you seem to know best about this stuff.

i find it funny how you constantly berate everyone for being mean to other people and saying bad words, while at the same time you call people braindead and such... saying "if only everyone were like me, there'd be no need for censorship" like seriously how fucking arrogant are you, to hold yourself above the standards you set when it comes to everyone else?
the word "hypocrite" naturally comes to mind.
brainlet.png

957 311
  • 20 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

VA License Dr. Tavallali.JPG is this good enough for me to Diagnose you with Autism

1907 1995
  • 20 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

If you have to ask then it is probably not your certificate.
A surgeon diagnosing autism is malpractice.

957 311
  • 20 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

@SWSeriousMike said:
If you have to ask then it is probably not your certificate.
A surgeon diagnosing autism is malpractice.

thats why i dont have it anymore

247 149
  • 20 Jul '19
 ZugZugNeverEnds

@Antoniokontos said:
VA License Dr. Tavallali.JPG is this good enough for me to Diagnose you with Autism

radcliffe dig dig dig.gif
oh with all your guard in you boys, dig up Virginia booooooys.

181 165
  • 20 Jul '19
 Unlikely

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:

do you start shaking and sweating at the mentioning of the N-word?
note that i only use the phrase "N-word" like a soyboy because spelling the actual word will get me another ban.

Two temporary bans, and you still think the problem is that you aren't allowed to shout racist slurs in this forum.