Mordhau

Who are mordhau's biggest crybaby liberals?

3 1

Here is my list

1 - Fluff - fluff will immediately ban you from the mcg discord if he thinks you might be racist or even if you say something that could perhaps be taken as racist but is factually true (e.g. 1350) case and point - https://i.imgur.com/F0XBTUO.jpg no doubt fluff has a soy clogged brain and is a little fairy

2 - Ren - after getting destroyed by wizardish in the duel tourney Ren quit competitive mordhau and left us with this goodbye message https://pastebin.com/d7qdbttR very obvious liberal crybaby just by the way he types

3 - Nick "Skillz" Average - https://i.imgur.com/7XU1KdC.jpg CRYBABY LIBERAL ALERT! Skillz is also infamous for being biased and creating the worst rule set in melee slasher competitive history that only benefits his own teams play style

4 - imp - imp will kick you from his server while you are dueling him if he sees you even so much as accidentally hit another player, let alone kill a noob who runs in front of your duel for 5+ seconds

Please post who else you think might be a crybaby liberal

Knight 7577 13875
  • 15 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

Epic post my man, i'd like to nominate h as a big liberal h because h h h h h h h h h

20190321_122909.jpg

Baron 724 1304
  • 15 Jul
 NewYariMeta

"From this moment on, nothing you say matters to me. The foulest insults you hurl with intent to wound will calmly settle at the earth before my feet, and the venom you spit will bring all the pain of a warm summer breeze. You are less than anything you can conceive, while I carry on, brimming with joy distilled from detachment."

If only a few other people could learn this as well.
`

The mordhau competitive discord recently pinged everyone over the rules regarding racism although apparently they haven't actually changed and somebody got banned for comments they made weeks/months ago just recently despite the fact the rules have always been the same.

Sadly It seems as though the articles and various forum posts are having an affect on actual moderation after all.

Knight 7577 13875
  • 15 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@NewYariMeta said:
The mordhau competitive discord recently pinged everyone over the rules regarding racism although apparently they haven't actually changed and somebody got banned for comments they made weeks/months ago just recently despite the fact the rules have always been the same.

Yeah haha I wonder who that guy was man what a whacky event

604 475
  • 15 Jul
 esturias

I have no idea what this is about, I'm just here to notice that openly posting this kind of stuff is a tiny bit ironic considering the threadtitle about the "biggest crybaby"...

3 1

@esturias said:
I have no idea what this is about, I'm just here to notice that openly posting this kind of stuff is a tiny bit ironic considering the threadtitle about the "biggest crybaby"...

No one here is crying, we are laughing

Baron 724 1304
  • 15 Jul
 NewYariMeta

@ToLazy4Name said:

@NewYariMeta said:
The mordhau competitive discord recently pinged everyone over the rules regarding racism although apparently they haven't actually changed and somebody got banned for comments they made weeks/months ago just recently despite the fact the rules have always been the same.

Yeah haha I wonder who that guy was man what a whacky event

unknown (31).png

Knight 211 506
  • 15 Jul
 Duckalot

"-You shall not engage in witch hunts."

Knight 211 506
  • 15 Jul
 Duckalot

This topic has been closed.