Mordhau

Make it so it takes more stamina when you block with a Battle Axe.

57 26
  • 15 Jul
 Odd

I have been playing with a battleaxe and blocking is kinda of obsolete if you know how to use it and so whenever I do block I just shrug it off.

Just a cool suggestion IDK

Knight 3278 6704
  • 15 Jul
 Bodkin

They probably still probably get going and I should have told you about running into the guy with the midget right to the heart of each other just started laughing and pissed all over himself he was laughing so hard he can't build a floor pissed all over the floor the pedal to floor awesome.
Haha midget funny guy arab come big fight lots of rainbows mean girl we just started laughing fun time BOOM big bang reset kinda funny bad thing happen wake up in ghana put to work i fix sink make bad cash fly to thailand haha good time

Knight 7569 13855
  • 15 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

If blocking is "obsolete" then you're fighting some truly awful players, but on top of that if it is "obsolete" then how does making parry cost more change anything? You yourself say you don't parry anyway.

190 93

@ToLazy4Name said:
If blocking is "obsolete" then you're fighting some truly awful players, but on top of that if it is "obsolete" then how does making parry cost more change anything? You yourself say you don't parry anyway.

Another usefull post,
gd job man!
lol

Knight 3132 7290
  • 15 Jul
 Punzybobo

Blocking is obsolete? What does that mean?

57 26
  • 15 Jul
 Odd

@Punzybobo said:

Whenever they drag, I just poke in the belly.

Duchess 6857 9820
  • 15 Jul
 Sir Zombie

@Odd said:

@Punzybobo said:

Then they aren't dragging correctly

57 26
  • 15 Jul
 Odd

@Sir Zombie said:

@Odd said:

@Punzybobo said:

Then they aren't dragging correctly

I guess I play against low level players IDK

Knight 3132 7290
  • 15 Jul
 Punzybobo

@Odd said:

@Punzybobo said:

So you're just gambling?

529 278

Shorten blocking radius of smaller weapons like dagger, and make it so you can block a heavy weapon like 2 times, thats what the fuck the game needs.

Knight 7569 13855
  • 15 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@Christian2222 said:
Shorten blocking radius of smaller weapons like dagger, and make it so you can block a heavy weapon like 2 times, thats what the fuck the game needs.

why

85 104

Why would you want to nerf sidearms? They’re already complete garbage for fighting a two hander if the two hander is in any way competent.

2 0
  • 22 Jul
 h-kin

They probably still probably get going and I should have told you about running into the guy with the midget right to the heart of each other just started laughing and pissed all over himself he was laughing so hard he can't build a floor pissed all over the floor the pedal to floor awesome.
Haha midget funny guy arab come big fight lots of rainbows mean girl we just started laughing fun time BOOM big bang reset kinda funny bad thing happen wake up in ghana put to work i fix sink make bad cash fly to thailand haha good time

Knight 7569 13855
  • 22 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

oh look a random bump on a shitty old thread that's a copy of a previous post with an avatar related to the previous poster

did you get banned or something on your main account Bodkin?

1330 1380

What's up with "h"? I've seen it multiple times on this forum but am too noob to know what it means and where it originated.

Knight 7569 13855
1330 1380

I remember that but it doesn't answer my question. Unless you are telling me that 'h' is just the label of that meal.

Knight 7569 13855