Mordhau

There is no downside to long-range weapons

81 35

there is slow atack

43 32
  • 15 Jul
 Alasdair

Three javelins build hiding behind enemy lines and picking up the loot from the dead when you need to engage in the enemy melee wise is pretty satisfying, javelins make the game feel more like dodge ball and melee fighting especially in skirmish where some maps are broken for engineers and ranged. I like, but I'll leave the game design to the devs and enjoy the chaos as it is for now of javelin souls.

Knight 3303 6769
  • 15 Jul
 Bodkin

@xXLuxXx said:
You're trying to lecture me about capability? Thats hilarious :).

Are you unemployed, or just so completely unnecessary at your job meant for teenagers that you can just rack up 6800 forum posts right at your "work"?

Forums have been around for like 3yrs now. Mostly populated by people who've been with this game genre for a while and by those who had alpha access

Only recently has the forum mostly been comprised of people whining about the racist nazi spears

Knight 7759 14266
  • 15 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@Bodkin said:

@xXLuxXx said:
You're trying to lecture me about capability? Thats hilarious :).

Are you unemployed, or just so completely unnecessary at your job meant for teenagers that you can just rack up 6800 forum posts right at your "work"?

Forums have been around for like 3yrs now. Mostly populated by people who've been with this game genre for a while and by those who had alpha access

Only recently has the forum mostly been comprised of people whining about the racist nazi spears

4 years this October. Most of these people don't know what it's like to follow an indie game with no reach other than its core audience for 5 years.

957 306

I PLAY TO BE A KNIGHT OWO

192 99

Do not feed the trolls, they cant have their idea of a " high skill " cap 2 handed meta elitism game crushed by ppl who want something with more depth and balance and that keeps us interested for more than 30 mins a week.

They literally just suggested you shouldn't be able to move backwards when blocking with a shield the other day...

For such skilled players you'd think a moving target would require more skill to hit than an immobilized target right???

Guess ppl have a diff idea of what actual skill is now days... lol

But in " niche " genre of games that would be a " niche " thing to find very skilled players when so much trolling is allowed and built right into the games and forums.

81 55
  • 15 Jul
 HoracioCrux

I almost exclusively use one handers now, with the Flachion and Warhammer being my favorites. In FL I'm able to run behind the enemy team and kill at least two or three people with the Falchion due to it's relatively high slash damage, and in Duels I wip out the Warhammer, a Buckler and Second Wind to maximize my Sramina and I can almost always manage to get through a long weapon.

529 280

Yeah it's weird getting stabbed with a spear at point blank range. But there is no downside to parrying with a smaller weapon either. Game mechanics need overhaul.

49 42
  • 16 Jul
 Kashi

@Christian2222 said:
Yeah it's weird getting stabbed with a spear at point blank range. But there is no downside to parrying with a smaller weapon either. Game mechanics need overhaul.

It takes way more stamina to parry and chamber with smaller weapons that's the major downside

957 306

@Kashi said:

@Christian2222 said:

It takes way more stamina to parry and chamber with smaller weapons that's the major downside

also abit slower to stab compaired to one handers