Mordhau

An Option to vote out Teamkillers

2 2
  • 13 Jul
 Membrand

Make an actual Option for it. And make sure it requires someone to Teamkill or actually do something that makes it justified.

I got Teamkilled in Spawn several Times.
3 people build Obstacles for their own Team (our Team),used the ballista etc to teamdamage people in spawn and spammed the chat to kick people they killed.
And guess what? The ones getting killed, including me, eventually got kicked on their behalf.

To make it even harder for people to eventually votekick them, they used some cryptical letters.

Pretty Annoying that People actually have Fun doing this, but even more annyoing that im getting restricted out of a game with my friends, cause there is no option to actually punish these idiots.

Is it possible to atleast punish these Guys, if you present Screenshots ?
Or can i only report them through Steam, which i doubt will do anything unless they actually threat people in the chat ?

534 286
  • 13 Jul
 Gambit

An option in the playerlist would help. You can kick from the chat and by using their 2 digit ID though. Most people don't know either of that.

70 59
  • 13 Jul
 Yadyoy

@Membrand said:
Make an actual Option for it. And make sure it requires someone to Teamkill or actually do something that makes it justified.

I got Teamkilled in Spawn several Times.
3 people build Obstacles for their own Team (our Team),used the ballista etc to teamdamage people in spawn and spammed the chat to kick people they killed.
And guess what? The ones getting killed, including me, eventually got kicked on their behalf.

To make it even harder for people to eventually votekick them, they used some cryptical letters.

Pretty Annoying that People actually have Fun doing this, but even more annyoing that im getting restricted out of a game with my friends, cause there is no option to actually punish these idiots.

Is it possible to atleast punish these Guys, if you present Screenshots ?
Or can i only report them through Steam, which i doubt will do anything unless they actually threat people in the chat ?

Type in console playerlist
then votekick idnumber

14 26
  • 14 Jul
 Khakedais

The fact you need to open console to votekick unless someone says something in chat is really glaring. I like to think that the developers are working on a system where you can select from the scoreboard (and actually SCROLL DOWN the scoreboard too), and where it displays kick reason and team damage et cetera.

534 286
  • 14 Jul
 Gambit

@Khakedais said:
The fact you need to open console to votekick unless someone says something in chat is really glaring. I like to think that the developers are working on a system where you can select from the scoreboard (and actually SCROLL DOWN the scoreboard too), and where it displays kick reason and team damage et cetera.

For a game like this I don't think it's a problem. When RCON support comes it'll be a problem the community will solve.

294 117

I already made suggestions regarding teamkills and votekick. Would be nice to get your opinion on them.

I totally agree we need a better Votekick system and maybe a teamkill punishment system, at least a friendly damage counter in the scoreboard "like chivalry", as many have proposed.
Also, showing the Engineer's name would really help identifying the builders you mentioned, maybe leave a comment there if you like the Idea.