Mordhau

"'Mordhau' and the Fantasy of an All-White Middle Ages"

43 32
  • 14 Jul
 Alasdair

You can make an argument without lying or being an insufferable cunt, be genuine it's not hard. Yes, mordhau was successful because of it appealed to the community that was formed with age of chivalry over a decade ago, we already have an example of a game going woke and failing mirage Going woke will not make the game any more successful than it did when it fulfilled a niche appealing to demographics that actually want to play the game. alienating their core audience of straight white men with censorship and forced diversity isn't a good idea. Big tent philosophy of representation with game design. does. not. work. Warcraft has tried to do this and failed. Trying to appeal to everyone appeals to no one. Being radical to an extreme with the way you market, however, does appeal to people and makes sales.

394 589
  • 14 Jul
 smug

Its pointless to engage with someone this delusional.

43 32
  • 14 Jul
 Alasdair

Yikes, sounds like seething cope from a tranny who forgot to dilate. Have sex.

internetargumentsin2019[3].png

133 167
  • 15 Jul
 Atlas-D

@CatR said:

@Atlas-D said:
Yes, it's completely reasonable to compare someone who actually had sexual activity with minors to [the Mordhau community] and [those guys who make 'Women shouldn't be equal to men' threads on the Steam forums]. Not every country has [laws], you sexy skeleton you.

Hmm.

Saying "women are not equal to men" (btw no one is saying that here unless they mean physical strength) is just speech and is not even comparable to an actual (heinous) crime, raping children. If you think the severity of each is similar then I'm done talking to you because that's some next level of stupid I haven't fully comprehended.

In my country (the land where you can say what you think and not get executed) it isn't punishable until it threatens someone's life or livelihood. There are also small exceptions like targeted harassment and stalking. Maybe someday you'll develop a society enough where it recognizes basic rights like that. The devs certainly already see it.

Knight 7643 14029
  • 15 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@Alasdair said:
Irrelevant.

How the hell is it irrelevant when you keep saying that they're kowtowing to journalists?

133 167
  • 15 Jul
 Atlas-D

@smug said:

Trit have said things like "power in the players hands" and something along the lines of "we want to avoid censorship." That just screams "1488 Racewar now," which according to you, is "my side."

Playing coy is pointless.

Holy lmao, and you wonder why people get mad when you label others "Nazi."

717 591

@Atlas-D said:
Saying "women are not equal to men" (btw no one is saying that here unless they mean physical strength) is just speech and is not even comparable to an actual (heinous) crime, raping children. If you think the severity of each is similar then I'm done talking to you because that's some next level of stupid I haven't fully comprehended.

Galaxy Brain: All Simile's Are Actually Logical Extremes

133 167
  • 15 Jul
 Atlas-D

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@Atlas-D said:

Sodomite skeleton brain:
(Posts garbage)
"dats uh simeelee"

I'm pretty sure thats a lot closer to the definition of a metaphor but you commies aren't known for being bright.

Subject: Subway guy => Mordhau Community
Negative thing: Raping children => Semi-Anonymously saying you want an ethnostate?

The problem is that raping children is not just morally reprehensible but it is a law and is actually hurting someone. Saying you want a white ethnostate (btw only like 2 people are sharing this) is not a crime (at least in the civilized, successful, not europooren world). That makes them stupid to compare in my opinion because the severity is so off the charts with one while the other is completely innocent and isn't harming anything or anyone.

The devs also said they got a laissez faire approach to player speech. So that's important.

43 32
  • 15 Jul
 Alasdair

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Alasdair said:
Irrelevant.

How the hell is it irrelevant when you keep saying that they're kowtowing to journalists?

it is irrelevant to my interests and not an argument. It's not holy ordained scripture of the gods its an opinion and game design choice I have always disagreed with will continue to. You would quickly disconnect actually history and facts to the game so clearly its not an argument of facts and reasoning but interests of what we want out of the fictional world and experience. I bought the game under the assumption it would be mitigated or not included, but if it is I've been defrauded legally or morally.

They absolutely are capitulating to journalists whether or not its lip service is another question. Censorship and going woke will destroy the game and alienate me and the core audience of people who bought the game. They were going to add a toggle to make both groups happy but the other group doesn't know what compromise and can't be negotiated with, They are fanatics. not sane reasonable people willing to engage in genuine discussion. The reason why they backtracked on a toggle is because of journalist pressure, the reason why they are saying more censorship will be included is because of pressure and threats. This is a reality. Everyone can see it and we've seen it before everywhere else online.

717 591

@Atlas-D said:

@Atlas-D said:

Sodomite skeleton brain:
(Posts garbage)
"dats uh simeelee"

I'm pretty sure thats a lot closer to the definition of a metaphor but you commies aren't known for being bright.

Negative thing: Raping children => Semi-Anonymously saying you want an ethnostate?

The problem is that raping children is not just morally reprehensible but it is a law and is actually hurting someone. Saying you want a white ethnostate (btw only like 2 people are sharing this) is not a crime (at least in the civilized, successful, not europooren world). That makes them stupid to compare in my opinion because the severity is so off the charts with one while the other is completely innocent and isn't harming anything or anyone.

The devs also said they got a laissez faire approach to player speech. So that's important.

wow. sigh. first of all — skeletons don't even have brains. we've ascended them with necromancy magic. my sentience emanates from the powerful orb in my crystal entombed chess cavity, which repels all physical and magical attacks via genius alchemy engineering that took hundreds of years of studying & experimentation. i take my sentience orb very seriously as it is a vastly superior life form than carbon based organisms. second of all, i'm gay. i just love suckin dicks. ever think of that? bet not. owned

Knight 7643 14029
  • 15 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@Alasdair said:
They absolutely are capitulating to journalists whether or not its lip service is another question.

I don't fucking understand, they planned this shit for years and they're somehow capitulating to journalists? Are you insane or am I insane? what the fuck is going on

133 167
  • 15 Jul
 Atlas-D

@Atlas-D said:

@Atlas-D said:

Sodomite skeleton brain:
(Posts garbage)
"dats uh simeelee"

wow. sigh. first of all — skeletons don't even have brains. we've ascended them with necromancy magic. my sentience emanates from the powerful orb in my crystal entombed chess cavity, which repels all physical and magical attacks via genius alchemy engineering that took hundreds of years of studying & experimentation. i take my sentience orb very seriously as it is a vastly superior life form than carbon based organisms. second of all, i'm gay. i just love suckin dicks. ever think of that? bet not. owned

Yeah I didn't ask to hear about your gay (yes, literally) fanfiction cringe. Think before you vomit allover your keyboard, sodomite.

43 32
  • 15 Jul
 Alasdair

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Alasdair said:
They absolutely are capitulating to journalists whether or not its lip service is another question.

I don't fucking understand, they planned this shit for years and they're somehow capitulating to journalists? Are you insane or am I insane? what the fuck is going on

I don't think their plans are holy scripture which is why I've ignored it every time its not some great gotcha you think it is, adding women to a historical european middle age-fighting games is fucking stupid and would have said that when they made their video at the time and did so like I'm doing now. appeal to authority isn't an argument what you are doing is trying to make me look hysterical and delusional with facts and reasoning which isn't an argument. They are capitulating to journalists by removing the toggle, and saying they would censor if they had the manpower to do so. they are either giving lip service to get them to fuck off or capitulating to threats made by internet activists with no power.

Conscript 4546 6279
  • 15 Jul
 vanguard

@Alasdair said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Alasdair said:

I don't think their plans are holy scripture which is why I've ignored it every time its not some great gotcha you think it is, adding women to a historical european middle age-fighting games is fucking stupid and would have said that when they made their video at the time and did so like I'm doing now. appeal to authority isn't an argument what you are doing is trying to make me look hysterical and delusional with facts and reasoning which isn't an argument. They are capitulating to journalists by removing the toggle, and saying they would censor if they had the manpower to do so. they are either giving lip service to get them to fuck off or capitulating to threats made by internet activists with no power.

They were capitulating to manchild like yourself when they said they would add the toggle tbh. The idea was to have women as a choice for customization since fucking forever, but some time ago people like you flooded this place with manchild tears because having women in the game would hurt their feelings, so they said this toggle thing to try and please guys like you, which looking back now, it probably was a mistake.

717 591

@Atlas-D said:

@Atlas-D said:

@Atlas-D said:

Sodomite skeleton brain:
(Posts garbage)
"dats uh simeelee"

Yeah I didn't ask to hear about your gay (yes, literally) fanfiction cringe. Think before you vomit allover your keyboard, sodomite.

wow. big yikes. if u think homophobia isn't a problem just reminder that kevin spacey hasn't worked since he came out. really makes u think.

717 591

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Alasdair said:

why not both

43 32
  • 15 Jul
 Alasdair

@vanguard said:

@Alasdair said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Alasdair said:

They were capitulating to manchild like yourself when they said they would add the toggle tbh. The idea was to have female since fucking forever, but some time ago people like you flooded this place with manchild tears because having women in the game would hurt their feelings, so they said this toggle thing to try and please guys like you, which looking back now, it probably was a mistake.

you can be genuine and make arguments without being a seething cunt to people online, to. yeah, they shouldn't have defrauded people, by selling them one thing and then destroying that product later with censorship and forced diversity. The only thing you've done is try to pathologize my interests "you voicing your interests as the consumer is wrong." No. Shut the fuck up monkey.

717 591

honestly this all seems like a false-flag to distract ppl from the fact that hillary clinton eats babies

133 167
  • 15 Jul
 Atlas-D

honestly this all seems like a false-flag to distract ppl from the fact that hillary clinton eats babies

Drumphturds 0wn3d

717 591

@Atlas-D said:

Drumphturds 0wn3d

why would i want to own the games biggest donator