Mordhau

"'Mordhau' and the Fantasy of an All-White Middle Ages"

102 72
  • 15 Jul '19
 smokratez

@Beautiful Brexit Boy said:
On the one hand, the forum could have an unusually high proportion of comically furious racists here to defend freedom, or people are reading the articles in RPS etc. and signing up to shitpost about dog genocide as a joke.

It's a mystery.

This is why you don't go to reddit kids. Turns you into chapos.

2017 2105
  • 15 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

@smokratez said:
You are making a joke out of genocide. Can't get much lower.

Do you know there are dogs in China? You surely know they eat them. How could they eat them if they went extinct? What you are saying makes no sense at all.

717 605

@smokratez said:

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@smokratez said:

@CatR said:

@smokratez said:

@CatR said:
What does it matter what skin colour you have?

Nothing. All I want to do is preserve my culture. That's allowed right?

Sure, then you'd be fine with the compromise that the white skin tone is gradually bred out of the population but the culture remains?

If that would be the case, it would be great. However my culture is being erased as we speak.

which parts of white culture do u wanna preserve out of curiosity

Speaking civilized is one of the things I will miss the most. Caring for others without wanting to be paid is another. Art that glorifies life instead of death is a big one. Giving away things to make humanity as a whole better is a good one too. Being able to leave open the doors of your house. Knowing all your neighbours and being friends with them. Dogs will probably be gone too.

that kind of seems more like religious values than white culture, and also isn't exclusive to whites lol

102 72
  • 15 Jul '19
 smokratez

@smokratez said:

@smokratez said:

@CatR said:

@smokratez said:

@CatR said:

Sure, then you'd be fine with the compromise that the white skin tone is gradually bred out of the population but the culture remains?

If that would be the case, it would be great. However my culture is being erased as we speak.

Speaking civilized is one of the things I will miss the most. Caring for others without wanting to be paid is another. Art that glorifies life instead of death is a big one. Giving away things to make humanity as a whole better is a good one too. Being able to leave open the doors of your house. Knowing all your neighbours and being friends with them. Dogs will probably be gone too.

that kind of seems more like religious values than white culture, and also isn't exclusive to whites lol

also isn't exclusive to whites

You have no idea what white culture is huh.

102 72
  • 15 Jul '19
 smokratez

@SWSeriousMike said:

@smokratez said:

Do you know there are dogs in China? You surely know they eat them. How could they eat them if they went extinct? What you are saying makes no sense at all.

Good thing I am not only speaking about China then.

717 605

@smokratez said:

@smokratez said:

@smokratez said:

@CatR said:

@smokratez said:

@CatR said:

if you ask 10 different ppl what white culture is you'd get 10 different answers. have some self-awareness my dog

102 72
  • 15 Jul '19
 smokratez

@smokratez said:

@smokratez said:

@smokratez said:

@CatR said:

@smokratez said:

@CatR said:

if you ask 10 different ppl what white culture is you'd get 10 different answers. have some self-awareness my dog

If you ask 10 random people in my country what white culture is, you would get similar answers.

have some self-awareness my dog

I have self awareness. That's why I am no longer a leftie. I saw the error of my ways. I am also not your dog. I am nothing of yours.

62 155

@smokratez said:

@smokratez said:

@smokratez said:

@smokratez said:

@CatR said:

@smokratez said:

@CatR said:

If you ask 10 random people in my country what white culture is, you would get similar answers.

"Who are you and why are you talking to me about white culture?"

2017 2105
  • 15 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

@smokratez said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@smokratez said:

It seems you still don't understand. Animals that get eaten by humans on a regular basis have a high chance of survival. Your fear for dogs because they get eaten is ridiculous. Do you think pigs, chickens or cattle will go extinct?

102 72
  • 15 Jul '19
 smokratez

@SWSeriousMike said:

@smokratez said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@smokratez said:

It seems you still don't understand. Animals that get eaten by humans on a regular basis have a high chance of survival. Your fear for dogs because they get eaten is ridiculous. Do you think pigs, chickens or cattle will go extinct?

Do some research on what happens to dogs in Africa or South America, if you still think I am the one who doesn't understand.

102 72
  • 15 Jul '19
 smokratez

@Beautiful Brexit Boy said:

@smokratez said:

@smokratez said:

@smokratez said:

@smokratez said:

@CatR said:

@smokratez said:

@CatR said:

"Who are you and why are you talking to me about white culture?"

I said my country, not your country. We are still normal over here.

2017 2105
  • 15 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

@smokratez said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

Do some research on what happens to dogs in Africa or South America, if you still think I am the one who doesn't understand.

One of us doesn't know what the word "extinct" means and I'm willing to bet it's not me.

Knight 399 872
  • 15 Jul '19
 Alphonse

@smokratez said:

That's a dumb list of bullshit you arbitrarily attributed to whites, lmao.

Every single item on that list can be disproved or can be found for other races, societies and time periods.

This is embarrassing, more so coming from a guy whose nickname is "s(m)ocrates".

717 605

also socrates was a pedophile. i mean his ideas are cool but it's not someone u wanna identify with lol

pederasty in ancient greek culture was Fucked

290 268
  • 16 Jul '19
 Atlas-D

@SWSeriousMike said:

@Dialectic said:

@OccidentalOverdose said:

@CatR said:
Eid Of Norway of course neglects to mention the Jewish and Romani presence in the 19th and 20th centuries, which were greatly diminished in the 1940s due to the systemic extermination of these peoples.

Jews and gypsies were never found in large numbers in Norway, and their presence in Europe has always been destructive. They certainly didn't shape European history in a meaningful and positive way. They have always been to Europe what fleas are to a dog.

Look, a scumbag. And I read his post and it hasn't ruined my life. Also I can ignore it and probably block him. See how easy this is?

Did you enjoy reading it? Would you miss reading it when he was banned?
What is it you are fighting here for? And don't give me that freedom of speech crap. That doesn't apply here at all.

I don't like what you say and I vehemently hate most of the garbage you post. I guess you should be banned now.

290 268
  • 16 Jul '19
 Atlas-D

@smug said:

@smokratez said:

@smug said:
Consequences for being retarded isn't censorship.

Censoring people for saying things you don't like isn't rightful or justified. It's an abuse of power because you are scared of what they say. You know your side is set of a throne of lies. You want to censor people because you fear the truth.

I dont want their posts deleted or ability to say anything taken away, what I want is temp bans or any sort of punishment.

Isn't that what Stalin said right before you got thrown into one of his Gulags? "Hey buddy you can say whatever you want but it's imprisonment as a penalty. You can say what you want but you aren't free from the consequences, drumphtard."

Knight 627 2068
  • 16 Jul '19
 LuxCandidus

Seeing as how the conversation stopped being about either the article or the game five pages ago, I think it is time to close this thread.

Knight 627 2068
  • 16 Jul '19
 LuxCandidus

This topic has been closed.