Mordhau

New Chiv 2 Gameplay Tease via Gif.

33 71

Damn... Its depressing how better the map design looks then what we have in Mordhau...

954 302

@Six_Blasters said:
Damn... Its depressing how better the map design looks then what we have in Mordhau...

granted chiv always had some nice looking maps lol

81 55
  • 16 Jul
 HoracioCrux

Mordhau has and probably will have better combat, but Chivalry is better with maps. If only we could get a game that has both.

Knight 693 1593
  • 17 Jul
 das

@HoracioCrux said:
Mordhau has and probably will have better combat, but Chivalry is better with maps. If only we could get a game that has both.

We can once the SDK comes out.

954 302

Chiv and Mordhaus teams should just work together and make one good game Mordhau for customization and Combat Chiv for maps and Game modes

1 2
  • 17 Jul
 Krytera

Chiv fucking nailed it with the maps and the enthusiastic voice acting, just wish we had those same actors. At least the knight voice is the same guy who does the Agatha knight voices

954 302

@Krytera said:
Chiv fucking nailed it with the maps and the enthusiastic voice acting, just wish we had those same actors. At least the knight voice is the same guy who does the Agatha knight voices

i thought he sounded familier

1318 3824

mordhau n chiv workin together is the day our pride dies

Mercenary 2187 3901

I like how Chiv devs fucked over community so many times yet people still worship them

84 134
  • 17 Jul
 IllOmens

I'd give Chiv 2 a try if it wasn't designed by Torn Banner Games

33 71

@EruTheTeapot said:
I like how Chiv devs fucked over community so many times yet people still worship them

Sure, they fucked the community over. They also sold out to epic. And I'm not going to give them a penny. All of this doesn't change the fact that chivalry has better main game mode, atmosphere, visual design and maps.

Knight 7646 14033
  • 17 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

Chiv 2 died for me the moment they said it was epic exclusive

Though I probably wouldn't have preferred it to Mordhau anyway

Knight 925 2541
  • 17 Jul
 Pred

@EruTheTeapot said:

Literally everyone and their grandma has been shitting on TB for the past 4 years non-stop, what are you even talking about.

Duke 546 906
  • 19 Jul
 Goatie

I don't worship em, I just know they do literally everything except combat better than Mordhau. Even then, a few things were better and more consistent.

130 103

If mordhau doesnt get good maps by the time chiv 2 comes out I might switch to it tbh. I love mordhau's combat but they are not that good at making maps. I hope feitoria and castello are good

Dad Sizzle

31 4
  • 22 Jul
 MEME

@Six_Blasters said:

you know mordhau RIP off Chivalry Medieval Warfare

31 4
  • 22 Jul
 MEME

@ToLazy4Name said:
Chiv 2 died for me the moment they said it was epic exclusive

Though I probably wouldn't have preferred it to Mordhau anyway

you know mordhau RIP off Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
who know maybe Chivalry 2 kill Rip off mordhau

954 302

Just as Runescape 3 ripped off World of Warcraft, World of Warcraft ripped off Ever Quest, just cause you did it first doesn't mean you own the rights to the Genre