Mordhau

Hackers: Can somehow flip kickvotes to auto kickvote the person initiating the vote

8 8
  • 12 Jul
 Hiawatha

You initiate a kickvote against someone. You see the kickvote is against the correct player in the righthand side. However, less than 10 seconds later you get kicked with a message "you have been kickvoted".

This has happened to me twice now. They're always players that are constantly TKing. They have some kind of hack that tricks the server into thinking the person initiating the kickvote is the one that's the target of the kickvote.

It happened to me once a few weeks ago (pre-Crossroads patch), and it happened to me just now. Both on official servers.

The first guy was building structures in blue spawn on Grad to block people in. Just now, it was some guy TKing my poor teammate's horse and constantly teamwounding while running behind people.

They want to piss you off so you try to kickvote them.

Please fix this. I don't think I need to explain how infuriating this is. Also, please ban anyone caught using this hack.

Thank you.

Count 238 267

I have a Mordhau stalker who is so filled with autistic rage as he has been stream sniping for 2 days straight. Here is his steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sniperhunter1/
And his Discord (at the moment) :
Him#2503

Already reported him but sadly things are really slow....

8 8
  • 12 Jul
 Hiawatha

@ĶiĻăƦesrumpMcBøøgerballls said:
I have a Mordhau stalker who is so filled with autistic rage as he has been stream sniping for 2 days straight. Here is his steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/sniperhunter1/
Him#2503

Well that really sucks, but what does that have to do with this thread?

307 124

I think they're just cheeky and start their vote right before you. If they pay attention to team chat, you write "kick bob" and bob sez "I'm faster than u". Maybe start a vote kick before typing "page up! kick!" in team chat...

Knight 591 1997
  • 12 Jul
 LuxCandidus

I just witnessed this. It is definitely suspicious.

307 124

@Hiawatha said:

Maybe the same happened to him. This is more serious than I thought. Will try to get their steam IDs if I ever see it happening.

8 8
  • 12 Jul
 Hiawatha

@PC_Principal said:
I think they're just cheeky and start their vote right before you. If they pay attention to team chat, you write "kick bob" and bob sez "I'm faster than u". Maybe start a vote kick before typing "page up! kick!" in team chat...

I'm afraid you're mistaken. As stated in my OP, I specifically checked the kickvote interface that appears along the righthand side. In the interface, it said I initiated the kickvote and the intended target was the target in the kickvote. Yes, I'm sure I didnt get them reversed.

I am always on the lookout for people trying to kickvote me first because I've had a few of those cheeky individuals initiate it before I could.

Count 238 267

@Hiawatha said:

Him#2503

Well that is what he is doing as well. He is watching the stream and as soon as he sees you are going to vote kick him, he gets you vote kicked as he has already got the votekick and player number in his console.

8 8
  • 13 Jul
 Hiawatha

@Hiawatha said:

Him#2503

Well that is what he is doing as well. He is watching the stream and as soon as he sees you are going to vote kick him, he gets you vote kicked as he has already got the votekick and player number in his console.

Ah I see. In my case, the person does not have the votekick ready to go. The votekick displays correctly as the player I'm trying to kick, not myself. Yet I am almost instantly kicked instead of the player (the first time it was like 2 or 3 seconds after the votekick started, and the player started typing bizarre commands into chat that I think he intended to enter into console to flip the kickvote on me).

957 303

@Hiawatha said:

@Hiawatha said:

Him#2503

Ah I see. In my case, the person does not have the votekick ready to go. The votekick displays correctly as the player I'm trying to kick, not myself. Yet I am almost instantly kicked instead of the player (the first time it was like 2 or 3 seconds after the votekick started, and the player started typing bizarre commands into chat that I think he intended to enter into console to flip the kickvote on me).

sorta how trolls say they are hacking you and put random numbers and claim thats your IP

8 8
  • 13 Jul
 Hiawatha

@Antoniokontos said:

@Hiawatha said:

@Hiawatha said:

Him#2503

sorta how trolls say they are hacking you and put random numbers and claim thats your IP

No, I wouldn't say that. I've seen several people spam chat with commands when they're trying to use lootbot. I think the person was new to whatever script they were running and accidentally put it into chat instead of console.

61 18
  • 13 Jul
 lordlemon

Hey, was in a frontlines match with friends and a player named salforiss was either hacking or a bot because any of the players in game would vote kick themselves if they attempted to vote kick salforiss , this absolutely ruined the entire game and the server died fast. please find and kill that player <3.

8 8
  • 13 Jul
 Hiawatha

Thanks for the report lordlemon - that's exactly the type of thing I experienced.

149 58
  • 14 Jul
 CarnifeX

Same just happened to me now

Joined a LObby on Grad/Frontline
somebody trapped our blue Spawn in the Castle
and i found out who, and initiated a votekick on him
got kicked myself in 20 seconds...

its the same Shiz i already encountered in csgo.. :/

Edit: i will try to find the guy again... to report him
wasnt possible, couldnt find the right server again...

42 25
  • 15 Jul
 Wilkham

Him#2503

Checked his Youtube channel. Find that he stream sniped and then team killed some streamer multiple time and find it funny.
Man should get banned or witch hunted.