Mordhau

Community Update Log - Information On Updates, Content and Patches

265 305
  • 12 Jul
 DrGert

Because of the lack of any dev blogs or major announcements, I wanted to create a community driven thread as a platform to post any responses that forum members have received in regards to updates from the devs or moderators themselves. If successful, people can turn to this thread to look for news on any updates.

If anyone has news or has any information please feel free to share.

I’ll start with the last response I received from a few weeks ago..

@Jax said:
@DrGert mod tools will come but it's not a super quick process. Right now main priorities are 1v1 ranked, Feitoria, and general polish with some smaller content additions. The mod SDK is the main long-term priority though.

265 305
  • 12 Jul
 DrGert

Ty Lux

@LuxCandidus said:
It seems when people found out female characters are planned, they assumed it is exclusively what is being worked on or that it is some top priority. It is not. We will probably be here in one year, still waiting for female characters.

The current priorities are ranked 1v1 and 3v3 modes, at least two large new maps, and modding tools. I do not think the developers have touched the female models at all, since it is a low priority

Duchess 6844 9783
  • 12 Jul
 Sir Zombie

Ayy lmao here we go again

Knight 473 1710
  • 12 Jul
 LuxCandidus

Just bear in mind the one year estimate is my own. The developers have not, and will not give any estimates.