Mordhau

Score is bugged and doesnt always count points

5 2
  • 11 Jul
 Namick

I have dealt lots of damage with a firebomb and no score, the popup keeps racking points up and then stops and I assume points would be there, but nope still at what I was, or at zero. or even in the reverse sometimes firebomb team damage doesn't count, I have only noticed the values saving if its a direct hit or you get an assist or kill.

471 242
  • 11 Jul
 Gambit

Have you tried killing people with swords yet?

5 2
  • 12 Jul
 Namick

@Gambit said:

Haha yeah, That's what I started with actually, and didn't find any issues there, but that still doesn't resolve the issue for not getting points from other sources of damage

471 242
  • 12 Jul
 Gambit

@Namick said:

@Gambit said:

Haha yeah, That's what I started with actually, and didn't find any issues there, but that still doesn't resolve the issue for not getting points from other sources of damage

It might be an intended mechanic that you only get points if a kill happens. Kinda like getting a line in Skate.

5 2
  • 12 Jul
 Namick

@Gambit said:

@Namick said:

@Gambit said:

It might be an intended mechanic that you only get points if a kill happens. Kinda like getting a line in Skate.

The reason I largely don't think its a feature is because you get points for melee damage, but not projectile damage, even though it will pop up with a positive value after hitting an enemy, or a negative value after hitting an ally.