Mordhau

Extend Maul range or hitboxes.

2 0
  • 11 Jul '19
 Komodo

My main weapon is a maul, and throughout using it I have noticed some serious clipping with the head of the maul. This is ESPECIALLY apparent with the maul head I use, the "supreme" head has major clipping issues with sometimes the entire head, and some of the handle going through objects. I would like to see this fixed.

534 287
  • 11 Jul '19
 Gambit

I hope you're not being serious

Knight 7768 14326
  • 11 Jul '19
 ToLazy4Name

Me one shot big rock stick no long enough >:^(

717 605

i think if u make the maul any longer it should also do just 95 dmg to t3 helmets (but still 1 hit everything else)

5 7
  • 11 Jul '19
 力BimmyBeutron

use the Eveningstar

30 21
  • 11 Jul '19
 BLOUKFACEAURT

Joke ?

874 375
  • 12 Jul '19
 PC_Principal

alternate skins shouldn't have alternate hitbox. Maul is already strong enough.

549 618
  • 12 Jul '19
 Deadmode

Big nono

24 35
  • 12 Jul '19
 Sayton

Still sounds kinda gimp. Maybe increase the speed and damage also and it will be perfect.

2017 2104
  • 12 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

Also it should be able to combo and when you throw it, it should return to your hands after a few seconds.

129 181
  • 12 Jul '19
 CatR

So the hammer should be on some kind of... I don't know... Pole maybe. Some kind of POLE hammer... You know? Hmm.

No but seriously while clipping is bad I think that is an unavoidable evil in the world of online videogames in this particular instance. Especially if you want to use aesthetically pleasing hammer heads.

80 117
  • 12 Jul '19
 PinkerStinklage

I main maul, I think it should be better

274 322
  • 12 Jul '19
 DrGert

Maul is fine

2 0
  • 12 Jul '19
 Komodo

Im not saying extend the range, just maybe match the animations to the hitbox, because i keep whiffing as I watch it go through someones face :/

534 287
  • 12 Jul '19
 Gambit

@Komodo said:
Im not saying extend the range, just maybe match the animations to the hitbox, because i keep whiffing as I watch it go through someones face :/

Depends on the server and tick too though. I just beefed up one of my servers and there's a lot less clipping now.

64 43
717 605

@Gambit said:

@Komodo said:

Depends on the server and tick too though. I just beefed up one of my servers and there's a lot less clipping now.

ooo, does the red parry syndrome go away with higher ticrates too?

957 312
  • 13 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

@Sayton said:
Still sounds kinda gimp. Maybe increase the speed and damage also and it will be perfect.

and increase to cost of swing to balance the damage

957 312
  • 13 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

Maul is designed to be Dangerous but it is the worst weapon in the game Eveningstar does its job and better with longer range minus the damage