Mordhau

Extend Maul range or hitboxes.

2 0
  • 11 Jul
 Komodo

My main weapon is a maul, and throughout using it I have noticed some serious clipping with the head of the maul. This is ESPECIALLY apparent with the maul head I use, the "supreme" head has major clipping issues with sometimes the entire head, and some of the handle going through objects. I would like to see this fixed.

534 286
  • 11 Jul
 Gambit

I hope you're not being serious

Knight 7667 14070
  • 11 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

Me one shot big rock stick no long enough >:^(

717 594

i think if u make the maul any longer it should also do just 95 dmg to t3 helmets (but still 1 hit everything else)

5 7

use the Eveningstar

28 17
291 116

alternate skins shouldn't have alternate hitbox. Maul is already strong enough.

523 566
  • 12 Jul
 Deadmode

Big nono

24 34
  • 12 Jul
 Sayton

Still sounds kinda gimp. Maybe increase the speed and damage also and it will be perfect.

1405 1477

Also it should be able to combo and when you throw it, it should return to your hands after a few seconds.

129 181
  • 12 Jul
 CatR

So the hammer should be on some kind of... I don't know... Pole maybe. Some kind of POLE hammer... You know? Hmm.

No but seriously while clipping is bad I think that is an unavoidable evil in the world of online videogames in this particular instance. Especially if you want to use aesthetically pleasing hammer heads.

80 116

I main maul, I think it should be better

274 320
  • 12 Jul
 DrGert

Maul is fine

2 0
  • 12 Jul
 Komodo

Im not saying extend the range, just maybe match the animations to the hitbox, because i keep whiffing as I watch it go through someones face :/

534 286
  • 12 Jul
 Gambit

@Komodo said:
Im not saying extend the range, just maybe match the animations to the hitbox, because i keep whiffing as I watch it go through someones face :/

Depends on the server and tick too though. I just beefed up one of my servers and there's a lot less clipping now.

717 594

@Gambit said:

@Komodo said:

Depends on the server and tick too though. I just beefed up one of my servers and there's a lot less clipping now.

ooo, does the red parry syndrome go away with higher ticrates too?

954 302

@Sayton said:
Still sounds kinda gimp. Maybe increase the speed and damage also and it will be perfect.

and increase to cost of swing to balance the damage

954 302

Maul is designed to be Dangerous but it is the worst weapon in the game Eveningstar does its job and better with longer range minus the damage