Mordhau

Sea battles

4 0

Sea battles are real? Or is it a negative development step?

Knight 7090 12910
  • 10 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

What the fuck are you talking about lmao

64 34

Hes talking about naval battles with ships at sea. Seriously though, I can't tell if he thinks hes so entitled to where he believes the devs are stupid if he doesn't add what he wants, or if he simply has a good idea that he didn't bother fuck all to explain in detail.

195 80

I think that would be an interesting scenario for a new map. However, I don't think player-controllable ships should make their way into mordhau, that would just be an awful lot of work probably.

301 191
  • 10 Jul
 esturias

Not sure if trolling or just a bit special.

265 305
  • 10 Jul
 DrGert

I think you’re in the wrong video game forum

Count 766 2942

This and argyle sweaters.

4 0

While everyone is busy with the main work. But, however, no one has canceled the perspective of the development of the scenario of the game! Thanks to all!

4 0

The development of the idea: there will be two points in the center of the map - the islands will be rocked by a group of players. Each team has three schooners for 8 people. Renaissance - each schooner from two opposing teams has a captain, sailors will be attached to it. The captains of the schooners are selected randomly when the game starts, however, it will be possible to send the captains to free-swimming by command vote. The process of boarding should be free and simple, when moving teams between points - islands.

417 144

im intreagued

301 191
  • 13 Jul
 esturias

The content of this process is fully depending on the upside effect. The devs are constantly trying to read the measures of the script, but can't end with it thoroughly, so it will be hard for her to break the whole bound with them. Thank you for reading.

(random words)

162 74

Sry ill pass on the sea battles, don't think I want my whole team getting killed as sum butt pirates armed with zweicopters passes our ship and they all mash lmb and kill us in 1 hit and think they're anywhere near " Gud "

417 144

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:
Sry ill pass on the sea battles, don't think I want my whole team getting killed as sum butt pirates armed with zweicopters passes our ship and they all mash lmb and kill us in 1 hit and think they're anywhere near " Gud "

Zwei if Lyfe händer is forever

195 80

ships.jpg

What about a map in this fashion? I'd really like it but have concerns the bottlenecks might be too extreme on a ships map.

301 191
  • 14 Jul
 esturias

@PC_Principal said:
What about a map in this fashion? I'd really like it but have concerns the bottlenecks might be too extreme on a ships map.

Yeah, that won't work right now.
But maybe a map with water and an aground ship (forest with riverbank) or docked ship (town with harbour) acting as a flagpoint.

195 80

yea I thought about that too later on. Anyway, I'd really love to see a map with a ship.