Mordhau

This game is going to die soon without more maps

129 181
  • 11 Jul '19
 CatR

@PC_Principal said:
Can't wait for the Question: "What's your rank?"

Heh, spoken like a true Barium player. How about you get to Cadmium before I take your opinion seriously? HA HA HA HA HA! Some real... Uh... Yt-... Ytterbium? Ytterbium. Some real YTTERBIUM attitudes in this thread!

192 99
  • 11 Jul '19
 THE-REAL-WARSAW

SDK OR BUST

forget ranked 1v1 mode that further alienates the community from actually playing together even more
and forget the aunt Jemima patch too, that's so not even important at this time.

201 402
  • 12 Jul '19
 serbish

hello, im making fortress-like maps for mordhau in my spare time. i understand the appeal, if i can get it finished maybe the devs will allow me to send it to them to be in the real game.

my discord name is also sherbersh lemel, if anyone is interested in sharing ideas or working together, it would be nice to build a small circle of people around these kind of projects
FB_IMG_1562744202270.jpg

7 9
  • 14 Jul '19
 FALCONPUNCH

@SherbershLemel said:
hello, im making fortress-like maps for mordhau in my spare time. i understand the appeal, if i can get it finished maybe the devs will allow me to send it to them to be in the real game.

my discord name is also sherbersh lemel, if anyone is interested in sharing ideas or working together, it would be nice to build a small circle of people around these kind of projects
FB_IMG_1562744202270.jpg

Perfect - I don't have any contact with the devs but reaching out to them might not be a bad idea there bud.