Few thing i would like to see in Mordhau

29 17
  • 9 Jul '19
 BLOUKFACEAURT

Hi there,
what do you think about these idea :

Sans titre-1.jpg

Flag (lance with flag) :
Just a new skin for lance OR a new weapon, which buff allies in an area around the player with a +10% damage

Drum :
I would like to see drummer motivating soldiers ! And doing concert with luths !

Stamina sprint drain :
no armor = no stamina drain
light armor = little stamina drain
medium armor = medium stamina drain
heavy armor = massive stamina drain

Viking shield :
No need to explain, just a big round shield, not this tiny targe...

Anti-horse Perk :
2 point : add 100% bonus damage against horses and horsemen when using spears, polearms, lances...

Knight 7768 14315
  • 9 Jul '19
 ToLazy4Name

please no more fucking roleplay instruments, it's bad enough that ~10% of a team in any given match are retards doing nothing but playing instruments

stamina drain on sprint would require a rework of alot of systems, sprinting is integral to combat

pretty sure a viking shield is already planned but don't quote me on that

1402 1056
  • 9 Jul '19
 esturias

I'd like a bit more depth with some support features - but only when it's not an instrument like the lute.
Right now it's really all about alpha damage, which is boring.

The movement system in general needs a rework. It's just ridiculous how heavily armored and armed characters can still jump and run around like bunnies. There is absolutely no counterbalance to all that heavy stuff.

81 56
  • 9 Jul '19
 HoracioCrux

@esturias said:
I'd like a bit more depth with some support features - but only when it's not an instrument like the lute.
Right now it's really all about alpha damage, which is boring.

The movement system in general needs a rework. It's just ridiculous how heavily armored and armed characters can still jump and run around like bunnies. There is absolutely no counterbalance to all that heavy stuff.

While a stamina drain could be implemented, historical plate armor actually allowed for full mobility while on the battlefield.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qzTwBQniLSc

134 58
  • 9 Jul '19
 Skrytociemny

This would turn mordhau into rpg with buffs and area effects and mordhau is not rpg

29 17
  • 9 Jul '19
 BLOUKFACEAURT

@Skrytociemny said:
This would turn mordhau into rpg with buffs and area effects and mordhau is not rpg

Did you forget perks wich are RPG part of this game ? Anyway, adding buff or debuff like stamina drain for running with heavy armor could make this game a little more immersive. I mean, heavy knights shouldnt sprint accros the entière battlefield as easyly as light boyz !

134 58
  • 9 Jul '19
 Skrytociemny

@BLOUKFACEAURT said:

@Skrytociemny said:

Did you forget perks wich are RPG part of this game ? Anyway, adding buff or debuff like stamina drain for running with heavy armor could make this game a little more immersive. I mean, heavy knights shouldnt sprint accros the entière battlefield as easyly as light boyz !

RPG stands for Role playng game and it is more about games climat we dont call for honor rpg but there are levels talents and abilitys we dont cal league of legends rpg but there are levels abilitys and special items RPG is more about climat of the game and mordhau has awsome fealing of medieval times but it just is not that rpg fealing that you fell playng D&D or witcher sory but you are wrong

134 58
  • 9 Jul '19
 Skrytociemny

this game should be realistic as posible (excluding bludlust bandages and healing packs) dont brake the mordhau fealing with golden healing auras and fiolet suportive auras that would suck