Mordhau

is this serious?

46 72
  • 8 Jul
 Zeratul

I bought this game for a believable medieval fighting experience. Is this for real that the devs are adding women without the toggle? When this is real i want my fucking money back. This is not the reason i bought the game, i dont want some watered down diverse crap, i want a real fucking game! This shit is getting worse every day. I waited so long for Mordhau and bought the game without hesitation when it released, because i knew it would be like a better chivalry. Those are the strong points of your game. I didnt buy it, because i want to hear fucking woman screams on a battlefield.
So i like to hear from a dev, are you really going to be this stupid and add female characters, without the option to turn them off?

601 471
 esturias

@Zeratul said:
I bought this game for a believable medieval fighting experience.

You bought the wrong game.

@Zeratul said:
i want a real fucking game!

And you still have a real fucking game, even when they introduce female characters, elves, goblins and gingerbread people.

It's quite laughable (and a bit worrying) how people constantly come here with a completely deluded understanding of "history".
This is just a silly and entirely unrealistic game that happens to have some historical elements.

47 33
  • 8 Jul
 mr_jah

Indeed, bro, we'll see if devs will have a balls to offer refund to those who disagree with that. Also it was promised quite obviously, however these days they say "oh our team member got it wrong" lol.

1330 1380

@Zeratul said:
So i like to hear from a dev, are you really going to be this stupid and add female characters, without the option to turn them off?

A member of the dev team already answered your question. It's an announcement. You know, the place where you'd expect such statements and look first.

Knight 210 505
  • 8 Jul
 Duckalot

Females have been confirmed since the kickstarter. And you have the audacity to demand a refund just because you didnt do any research of the game before buying it?
The gender toggle was nowhere officially promised.

Closing this thread because there are already tons of them around.

Knight 210 505
  • 8 Jul
 Duckalot

This topic has been closed.