Mordhau

10 Different Ways to nerf Bloodlust

291 116

You're not the first and won't be the last to bring up that argument. Others before you have said similar things.
To me, it's barely an argument to say: "well there are a bunch of players that absolutely go nuts with the perk but that's fine, because they're good."
It's too efficient near our spawns keeping half my team busy and they still get 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 trades before dying.

942 289

@PC_Principal said:
You're not the first and won't be the last to bring up that argument. Others before you have said similar things.
To me, it's barely an argument to say: "well there are a bunch of players that absolutely go nuts with the perk but that's fine, because they're good."
It's too efficient near our spawns keeping half my team busy and they still get 2 for 1 or 3 for 1 trades before dying.

Cavalry + Bloodlust

Knight 7571 13862
  • 16 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@Antoniokontos said:

@PC_Principal said:

Cavalry + Bloodlust

On second thought, REMOVE BLOODLUST

942 289

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Antoniokontos said:

@PC_Principal said:

Cavalry + Bloodlust

On second thought, REMOVE BLOODLUST

MAKE PEASANT COST 5 NOT 8

Duchess 774 3448
  • 16 Jul
 Stouty

wow, who could have foreseen this ever happe-

https://mordhau.com/forum/topic/13479/perk-balance/

1333 1382

Sometimes I wonder if Giru just disagrees with you out of spite or if that really are his opinions.

Knight 7571 13862
  • 16 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

@Stouty said:

Hello Stouty how are you doing today :3

100 112

Just buff Bloodlust so that it makes the player invincible for 10 seconds after each kill.

There, now everyone will pick Bloodlust, spawn with only a Shortsword or Cleaver because they ran out of loadout points and there'll be no big weapons to pick up off the ground.

In all seriousness though, simply make Bloodlust a regeneration instead of an instant heal. Healing you for about ~75 health over 5-10s sounds balanced for 5 points.

942 289

@Stouty said:

knighttemplar.gif

942 289

@Shitscrubber64 said:
Just buff Bloodlust so that it makes the player invincible for 10 seconds after each kill.

There, now everyone will pick Bloodlust, spawn with only a Shortsword or Cleaver because they ran out of loadout points and there'll be no big weapons to pick up off the ground.

In all seriousness though, simply make Bloodlust a regeneration instead of an instant heal. Healing you for about ~75 health over 5-10s sounds balanced for 5 points.

thats just tenatious

291 116

Added:

6)
Bloodlust doesn't affect players on horses

291 116

added 7-10

942 289

bloodlust cost 13 points since most users dont use armor anyway

190 93

nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf

lol smh.

942 289

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:
nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf nerf

lol smh.

its Nerf or nothing

291 116

I wouldn't usually call for removal of anything but removing bloodlust would be a good choice. (or at least optional ability to do so for 3rd party server owners)
Or just nerf it, make it not work for horse riders first of all and give it a 10 second healing cooldown. So if you get 2-3 kills in 10 seconds bloodlust has a downside because you only heal on the first kill. This way it would still be somewhat viable if you timed your kills and attacks but also a chance for enemies to notice you just healed and focus you because you're on cooldown.

942 289

@PC_Principal said:
I wouldn't usually call for removal of anything but removing bloodlust would be a good choice. (or at least optional ability to do so for 3rd party server owners)
Or just nerf it, make it not work for horse riders first of all and give it a 10 second healing cooldown. So if you get 2-3 kills in 10 seconds bloodlust has a downside because you only heal on the first kill. This way it would still be somewhat viable if you timed your kills and attacks but also a chance for enemies to notice you just healed and focus you because you're on cooldown.

Better yet: remove idle Healing

19 12

@PC_Principal said:

Cooldown is probably the best way to nerf it but keep it relevant, but this would add some uncertainty in having to add some sort of indicator for when it is on or off cooldown.

Maybe have it only heal for a set percentage / amount of health?

942 289

you heal 10 health per kill naturally so perhaps 20 health or 25 health per kill instead of full

1333 1382

Who's gonna tell him?