Mordhau

Females Shield Stabs Toxicity Exploits and Bastard Sword

Knight 766 3320
  • 8 Jul '19
 Mittsies

Held block has no place in a game where there female characters are being added which will only promote further toxicity among the community because stabs are still not fixed, I mean have you seen Bastard Sword? Have you actually, legitimately, with your eyes completely open seen its fucking stabs? We've said it a thousand times, and we'll say it a thousand more: held block has no place in a game where timing is the key component of a toxic gaming environment in which female characters will be added. Here's three (3) quick reasons why not: people don't want to hear the annoying voices, people find pain grunts and death screams from female voices to be off-putting, and the fucking Bastard Sword I mean have you actually seen this beast? Every time I see one of those Heater/BS jokers it's no wonder this game has such a toxic community. Fleshwound has no place in comp. Oh and don't get me started on held block, which has no place in a game where the Bastard Sword is still untouched, and how long has it been since the last patchie? You're honestly telling me with a straight face that stabs are fine, the very same stabs that you can perform with a Bastard Sword exploit, are completely fine. The main problem is that the noobs have tasted the forbidden fruit of held block, and ripping it away from them will be like taking a Bastard Sword from a baby. Where the fuck is patchie? Remember that guy who replaced all of the blood in giru's body with piss? Even he understands why female characters should never be added to Mordhau. It doesn't take a genius to see why held block has no place in a game with stab gambles. The other day I was in duels and this absolute crutchie with a Bastard Sword gambled me with underhand stab morph accels, and it made me realize how fucked Mordhau is going to be once they add female characters to this game. Held block is an exploit, there, I said it, and exploits like that have no place in a game where toxicity and corrupt gaming journalism is the driving factor for decisions made by the development team, the same development team that allows Bastard Sword stabs, and held block, to remain in the game, which have no place in a game where females shields stabs toxicity exploits and Bastard Sword.

133 104
  • 8 Jul '19
 Pandamansleep

Learn how to format man. This is what you look like

f94

274 322
  • 8 Jul '19
 DrGert

May the phrase “like taking a bastard sword from a baby” forever be remembered.

10/10

Knight 766 3320
  • 8 Jul '19
 Mittsies

@Pandamansleep said:
Learn how to format man.

patchie_monkey.png

Knight 7768 14320
  • 8 Jul '19
 ToLazy4Name

Mittsies you might be a degenerate furry but god damn if you're not getting close to me deciding that you shouldn't burn in an oven like the rest of your kind

957 311
  • 8 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

mittsies..... why is it every time i go deep into something you show up lol

717 605

@ToLazy4Name said:
Mittsies you might be a degenerate furry but god damn if you're not getting close to me deciding that you shouldn't burn in an oven like the rest of your kind

or maybe everyone with this opinion is uhhh very uhh ummm never mind

how do i delete a post on this web site

Knight 3151 7390
  • 8 Jul '19
 Punzybobo

Hello 240 system is an abortion and autoblend anims are not readable

1907 1995
  • 8 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

@Mittsies said:
Remember that guy who replaced all of the blood in giru's body with piss?

I think Mittsies is tilted.

17 83
  • 8 Jul '19
 yeahnil

@Pandamansleep said:

f94

Can we divert the actual topic of the thread to the insane accuracy this image has in relation to the OP?

Nice one lad. Nice.

Knight 684 1060
  • 8 Jul '19
 VampireDuck

@yeahnil said:

@Pandamansleep said:

f94

Can we divert the actual topic of the thread to the insane accuracy this image has in relation to the OP?

Nice one lad. Nice.

I dont think u 2 know whats happening here...