Mordhau

Constantly getting disconnected from frontline matches

4 1

I keep getting disconnected from frontline servers even though I have no connection issues. It happens at least once every match, and as you guys can guess, it's not very nice to keep getting disconnected. It only happens with the oficial frontline servers, in duel servers I haven't encountered this issue. After about 7-10 minutes in a match all players just keep running in a straight line for about 10 seconds and then I get disconnected and get the message: "Connection has timed out." I've already tried reinstalling the game but i didn't work, and it's getting really frustrating, mainly because I really enjoy the game, but because of an issue like this one, I'm unable to play it.

1 0
  • 9 Jul
 Soy

I have a similar issue where I get disconnected, except this happens every time I join any Mordhau game/server online - the most annoying part is, it only occurs when im connected to the internet via ethernet cable. When im connected wirelessly I don't have any disconnects ever. But, when im connected wirelessly I often see packet loss and have fluctuating ping plus the other standard issues that come with gaming via wireless.

471 242
  • 9 Jul
 Gambit

What's your Internet speed like?

4 1

It usually stays at about 105 mbps. It's a really good internet plan, i don't think that the connection is the problem.

2 1
  • 11 Jul
 Jovem

Same here.
I changed modem, network cable, called internet technicians, formatted the system, opened all the ports in the firewall and nothing solved this problem.
I came to the conclusion that it is some problem in hosting the servers or some parameter of the game.

Sorry my english

2 1
  • 11 Jul
 Jovem

I also noticed, through a friend that remained on the server while I was "removed", that informed me that some more players lost the connection at the same time. Making me think that this is server instability where the game is hosted

4 1

Yup, it's probably something with the servers, because my game stays normal in duel only servers. But it's weird because i have a friend who lives near me and doesn't have this problem.

471 242
  • 11 Jul
 Gambit

@GandalftheFabulous said:
Yup, it's probably something with the servers, because my game stays normal in duel only servers. But it's weird because i have a friend who lives near me and doesn't have this problem.

I don't think people would stay on it if it was a server problem. I do recognise there is weird issues but I think a lot of it is client side because not everyone gets it. My only ping problem has been connecting to a server in Scandinavia where I was getting crazy problems that wouldn't happen in other games. People in the UK were on it fine though, and I'm Germany so it shouldn't be that bad.

4 1

We have to gather as many people as we can so the developers know and can do something about it. This issues really takes a lot away from the game