Mordhau

im have fake vote kick over 1500 players and teamkill over 500 players still not yut ban

31 4
  • 21 Jul
 MEME

@MEME said:
so im was try to get ban for fake vote kick players and teamkill in official server and still not have be ban in 1 moth and 2 week so im was ask my frends to join official server and vote kick fake everyone and teamkill everyone guss what im cant get kick for my frends vote no and aslo im have 17 frends join official server it happen when owner not have still yut fix vote kick abuse and teamkill and aslo im have not be still ban its today

well after im have post its im going get ban for doing it hmmmm
aswell devs not care report so im have made post to ban me

im know its horribe to vote fake kick everyone in official server aswell it happen when owner or devs still not charge vote kick fake and teamkill

its pretty fun to vote kick fake everyone you know abuse power to kick everyone players from official server

im was only test to try get ban for vote kick fake everyone nothing happen to me in 1 moth and 2 week feels bad

im want to show you people how haassing its to get fake vote kick for players are noob or bad to get kick like it

im not care to get ban from it game im going still to fake vote kick everyone and teamkill you know how im can vote kick everyone ask my 17 frends to vote yes vote kick

im only want to be BAN from game im doing speedrun to fast get ban

954 302

@MEME said:

@MEME said:
so im was try to get ban for fake vote kick players and teamkill in official server and still not have be ban in 1 moth and 2 week so im was ask my frends to join official server and vote kick fake everyone and teamkill everyone guss what im cant get kick for my frends vote no and aslo im have 17 frends join official server it happen when owner not have still yut fix vote kick abuse and teamkill and aslo im have not be still ban its today

well after im have post its im going get ban for doing it hmmmm
aswell devs not care report so im have made post to ban me

im know its horribe to vote fake kick everyone in official server aswell it happen when owner or devs still not charge vote kick fake and teamkill

its pretty fun to vote kick fake everyone you know abuse power to kick everyone players from official server

im was only test to try get ban for vote kick fake everyone nothing happen to me in 1 moth and 2 week feels bad

im want to show you people how haassing its to get fake vote kick for players are noob or bad to get kick like it

im not care to get ban from it game im going still to fake vote kick everyone and teamkill you know how im can vote kick everyone ask my 17 frends to vote yes vote kick

im only want to be BAN from game im doing speedrun to fast get ban

well my friend your experiment failed my friend got banned in less than 3 hours of starting the game

11 39

Unsure if trolling, or just dropped on the head.