Mordhau

im have fake vote kick over 1500 players and teamkill over 500 players still not yut ban

31 4
 MEME

so im was try to get ban for fake vote kick players and teamkill in official server and still not have be ban in 1 moth and 2 week so im was ask my frends to join official server and vote kick fake everyone and teamkill everyone guss what im cant get kick for my frends vote no and aslo im have 17 frends join official server it happen when owner not have still yut fix vote kick abuse and teamkill and aslo im have not be still ban its today

well after im have post its im going get ban for doing it hmmmm
aswell devs not care report so im have made post to ban me

im know its horribe to vote fake kick everyone in official server aswell it happen when owner or devs still not charge vote kick fake and teamkill

its pretty fun to vote kick fake everyone you know abuse power to kick everyone players from official server

im was only test to try get ban for vote kick fake everyone nothing happen to me in 1 moth and 2 week feels bad

im want to show you people how haassing its to get fake vote kick for players are noob or bad to get kick like it

im not care to get ban from it game im going still to fake vote kick everyone and teamkill you know how im can vote kick everyone ask my 17 frends to vote yes vote kick

Knight 7643 14029

you should be banned just for how awful it is trying to read this mess

31 39
1757 1412
  • 7 Jul
 Rergato

Well, think about it man.
When there’s all those guys trying to go and that way, it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense for the kick to vote against the whole majority. If it goes towards you, or the guy with the zweihander, or the TKer; someone’s bound to get kicked, and made fun of. I know it isn’t made a lot of sense but it’s usually what it goes in games like this. To be perfectly honest in the most way possible, it isn’t always so grand and all that man it goes and it shows. Doesn’t take a lot of effort to show and who is shown. Just vote kick em and keep player, screw the trolls.

Knight 3294 6738
  • 7 Jul
 Bodkin

Guys, I think its trying to communicate

129 181
  • 7 Jul
 CatR

Batman, is that you?

130 103

He is speaking the language of the gods

31 4
  • 8 Jul
 MEME

@ToLazy4Name said:
you should be banned just for how awful it is trying to read this mess

meme

705 539
  • 8 Jul
 esturias

Kids learn to write at the age of seven. You should try it, too.
If you put in some basic effort, people might be motivated to read it. Noone likes lazybutts.

1400 1466

The funny thing is that he has 17 friends who play Mordhau. That makes him more social than the majority of players. And yet...

31 4
 MEME

@SWSeriousMike said:
The funny thing is that he has 17 friends who play Mordhau. That makes him more social than the majority of players. And yet...

im need 17 frends to vote kick yes you know for fun and trolling players and aslo im have vote kick everyone players almost

you know abuse power and fake vote kick its pretty fun you should try it to

954 302

for once please use google translate

1757 1412
  • 9 Jul
 Rergato

I think he's bragging about him and his friends joining servers and being able to votekick anyone, as well as being able to TK anyone because the majority on the server are his friends

Knight 3294 6738
  • 9 Jul
 Bodkin

They probably still probably get going and I should have told you about running into the guy with the midget right to the heart of each other just started laughing and pissed all over himself he was laughing so hard he can't build a floor pissed all over the floor the pedal to floor awesome.
Haha midget funny guy arab come big fight lots of rainbows mean girl we just started laughing fun time BOOM big bang reset kinda funny bad thing happen wake up in ghana put to work i fix sink make bad cash fly to thailand haha good time

8 1
  • 9 Jul
 Snowi

For the love of god please just use like google translate or something i nearly had a stroke reading that...

80 116

Why, and more importantly how, can the devs try and balance votekick around 17 upstanding individuals that are intentionally going around trying to abuse it? I highly doubt this is common enough for the devs to waste time tweaking the votekick system, the best solution would probably be, like you said, banning you and your retarded friends.

31 4
  • 10 Jul
 MEME

@PinkerStinklage said:
Why, and more importantly how, can the devs try and balance votekick around 17 upstanding individuals that are intentionally going around trying to abuse it? I highly doubt this is common enough for the devs to waste time tweaking the votekick system, the best solution would probably be, like you said, banning you and your retarded friends.

true but you know abuse power

55 54
  • 10 Jul
 Xisarah

Okay, so, what exactly do you gain from this other than ruining other people's experiences?

1400 1466

You could instead just vote kick the people breaking the rules. You could even initiate a vote kick after the first "nigga" and then assess how it affects the server. I'm sure you could harvest just as much salt from "BULLSHIT SJW BULLSHIT" threads as you do now.
Seems you already did most of the groundwork for empirical experiments. You have the chance to do something more meaningful with it. Think about it.