Mordhau

Please make 2lazy4name the next mod

1339 1394

@SushiFish said:
Shouldn't the moderators they pick be an exemplary through following the rules on the forum they are active on, and not to mention that participating and moderating in a forum are two different things.

Obviously we want a moderator that knows the rules and how to deal with forum users accordingly to them and not some popular shitposter. AFAIK, shitposting is also against the rules.

2lazy4name should never be a forum mod from what I have seen.
Let it be based on competence and NOT popularity.

Well, I've heard that in some backwards country Sheriffs are elected and it is a popularity contest.

Baron 1600 5076
  • 7 Jul
 Lincs

@CaptainGaymer said:
retard

hello

Knight 7577 13875

@Lincs said:

@CaptainGaymer said:
retard

hello

if anyone wants my pick for who should be admin (outside of myself) it's this guy right here, he is epic

Knight 20 33
Knight 7577 13875

corpse you only pop up when someone talks about me wtf

how have you been bud

129 141

I personally would like to see someone from the community elevated to a role that interafaces on some level with Jax and the Dev team with community facing responsibilties. A pleb, elevated from the community to represent its interests. This is sorely needed for many reasons.

E.g Many players have detested horses from the get go. They are a cancer in Frontline. Anyone with a functioning pre-frontal cortex can see they are:
a) undercooked in terms of development
b) INVALIDATE and completely shit on the central mechanical balance of the game in their current state

But where does the dev team stand? No one knows where they intend to move with this broken aspect of the game because we're lacking a suitable conduit of information. In fact the only communication was one of action: they go ahead and deliver a map with horses everywhere that every one hates. Yikes. Also don't even bother telling me to watch Jax on Twitch, you try sitting through 8 hours of video content to glean a single sentence worth of info. I've watched the guy for about 40 hours cumulatively and haven't seen him address this other than the occasional "horses are fine, just gotta run man" or glancing the other way when his chat are ranting about it.

The devs like to duel and don't fuck with Frontline, we get it, but it would be re-assuring to know that the concerns of the bulk of the community are being ackowledged at the very least.

TLDR: lazy 4 president

383 577
  • 8 Jul
 smug

Jax thinks horses are fine rofl

239 287
  • 8 Jul
 idiotgod

@chill_clinton said:
A pleb, elevated from the community to represent its interests. This is sorely needed for many reasons.

That's exactly what jax is. But he is useless.

Should probably get someone with actual pr abilities next time lol...

Knight 7577 13875

stop bullying Jax >:^ (

717 587

@ToLazy4Name said:
stop bullying Jax >:^ (

personally i think its bad ass to name urself after masturbating so jax gets a pass from me

129 141

@smug said:

If this is meant to be the 'smug' way of saying "Jax does not think horses are fine"?

Then have a look at how many threads there are on this topic. If Jax or essentially anyone with the clout to comunicate this information has/had replied to literally any of these with a definitive "Yes we [the devs] think the horses are a bit obnoxious at this point, we're looking at ways to tone them down while still keeping them fun and purposeful" then I haven't seen it or any reference to it.

Conscript 227 306

Did u guys know butter chicken pies are a thing? IMG_20190708_164938.jpg

717 587

someones gotta clean their fingernails smh

Conscript 227 306

Give me a break I just got off work >:(

604 474
  • 8 Jul
 esturias

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

There are people who still have to get their hands dirty. That's nothing.

717 587

@esturias said:

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

There are people who still have to get their hands dirty. That's nothing.

humans are truly disgusting creatures

Baron 1600 5076
 Lincs

@chill_clinton said:

@smug said:

If this is meant to be the 'smug' way of saying "Jax does not think horses are fine"?

Then have a look at how many threads there are on this topic. If Jax or essentially anyone with the clout to comunicate this information has/had replied to literally any of these with a definitive "Yes we [the devs] think the horses are a bit obnoxious at this point, we're looking at ways to tone them down while still keeping them fun and purposeful" then I haven't seen it or any reference to it.

I feel like all we need is a key to brace polearms, the same key to couch them on horses would work. Horses that run into braced polearms lose half HP and rear back, throwing their rider. If they're below half health, they die.

BOOM Horses nerfed

214 178
  • 8 Jul
 Dialectic

Pickles bad. Shields bad!

1287 3791

@ToLazy4Name said:

@TombstoneJack said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@DylanS_98 said:
I approve. This guy is pretty much a pillar of the community and shows us his chicken sandwiches everyday.

20190624_110132.jpg

do you seriously have 5 pickles in your sandwich you've been a pretty nasty person lazy but this is just to much evil to stomach

I count 6

fuck you and your pickle science im gonna nominate whisper now

Knight 7577 13875

Whisper is too busy being a degenerate streamer

I still wanna fuck him until his spine breaks though