Mordhau

Please make 2lazy4name the next mod

God Emperor 90 521

I have been taking sensitivity training classes ever since my disciplinary action and I'm sorry for any emotional distress I have caused anyone on these forums.

I understand that the moderators are overtaxed and have real lives to attend to and I believe the best next candidate for mod would be 2Lazy4name. I say this as someone who has hated his guts ever the Kickstarter upgrade controversy so I'm no friend of his. Admins can audit my PMs and find that there is no collusion between us. I suggest this as someone who chooses to make the Mordhau forums and game a better place for all not for my own personal grudges. There's too much rulebreaking on these forums and people just don't seem to care with their toxicity, politics, and prejudice.

I believe 2Lazy4name is a viable candidate for a community role because he has strong connections to regulars on this forums, a great sense of humor, seniority, and sincerity. I understand the hesitation because of Lazy's past trolling and toxicity towards the developers and other members of the community but I really believe that he has changed for the better. The positive would be that a given mod role would not be seen of nepotism because of Lazy's past animosity with the developers.

Within the first month, I believe that given the power 2Lazy4name will cleanup the forums and make a welcoming place for new members of the community. It's time to make some good PR for Mordhau after all this time and get some positive gaming journalist articles floating around.

Lazy4Mod

Knight 26 21
  • 7 Jul
 ExecuDoge

I agree Lazy would be the best choice right now

394 589
  • 7 Jul
 smug

No. Get Frise/Stouty

Conscript 227 306

lazy is gud boi an I belieb he shuld b prez

dog bless murica

Conscript 227 306

Also just realised it was God Emperor speaking

Henlo how does it feel to have spent 10k on this game

706 540
  • 7 Jul
 esturias

What about this: The devs create a little and cute subforum for all the brats and basement dwellers and he can be a mod there. That would be a more realistic suggestion.

God Emperor 90 521

@KIWI said:

Ask me in 10 years if the game is still alive then

Conscript 227 306

@Donald Trump said:

@KIWI said:

ok but how do you feel NOW

90 78
  • 7 Jul
 SushiFish

Shouldn't the moderators they pick be an exemplary through following the rules on the forum they are active on, and not to mention that participating and moderating in a forum are two different things.

Obviously we want a moderator that knows the rules and how to deal with forum users accordingly to them and not some popular shitposter. AFAIK, shitposting is also against the rules.

2lazy4name should never be a forum mod from what I have seen.
Let it be based on competence and NOT popularity.

Knight 156 966

While we're on it, that would be great to find a community manager too.

1318 3824

@SushiFish said:
2lazy4name should never be a forum mod from what I have seen.
Let it be based on competence and NOT popularity.

that's why hes perfect

lazys one of us he knows what we want hes our Donald trump (non emperor remix edition)

God Emperor 90 521

@KIWI said:

@Donald Trump said:

@KIWI said:

ok but how do you feel NOW

You know when you were a kid and you saw a commercial for a toy on T.V and you're excited to get it and then when you actually get it, you're already bored with it? That's how I feel right now. Maybe I'll feel differently if this game becomes a classic in a decade.

Knight 7646 14033

Thank you Donald, very cool!

Knight 4114 4388
138 218
  • 7 Jul
 DylanS_98

I approve. This guy is pretty much a pillar of the community and shows us his chicken sandwiches everyday.

190 95

Lord have mercy here we go,
Just like chivalry forums the biggest trolls became their forum mods, that turned out real good...
foh.

He reminds me of lemonator or whatever that cats name was from the chiv forums...

Always there yet never really contributing anything usefull but always hating on or shooting down any idea you or sum1 else may have.

I don't think it really matters who's what at this point, death by a 1000 cuts has already begun without a full on pr team after announcing the aunt Jemima patch.

239 289
  • 7 Jul
 idiotgod

You want to be a mod? Just look at Jax, totally useless CM, just a random unremarkable player who kissed the most dev ass out of any forum user. Wasn't even a fucking mod before that.

So making Lazy a mod not only wouldn't happen because he doesn't like to eat shit. But if it did happen it would ruin his only useful trait, being funny and blunt while explaining basic mechanics to nubs and idiots. That would all be gone and we would just have another mod to look out for chumps saying bad words.

Knight 7646 14033

@DylanS_98 said:
I approve. This guy is pretty much a pillar of the community and shows us his chicken sandwiches everyday.

20190624_110132.jpg

1318 3824

@ToLazy4Name said:

@DylanS_98 said:

20190624_110132.jpg

do you seriously have 5 pickles in your sandwich you've been a pretty nasty person lazy but this is just to much evil to stomach

Knight 7646 14033

@TombstoneJack said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@DylanS_98 said:

20190624_110132.jpg

do you seriously have 5 pickles in your sandwich you've been a pretty nasty person lazy but this is just to much evil to stomach

I count 6