Mordhau

Another day, another troll.

16 20
  • 6 Jul
 Mosoto

Just had to stop playing again, another troll.

This one decided to sit on team ballista at blues spawn @ camp. And shoot teamates as they spawn.

Multiple kick votes against the player by multiple people all failed. All w/ explanations.

At that point 5-10 minutes wasted trying to kickvote and deal with this troll there's no chance at having a fair match anymore. That's enough frontline on official servers for today. Seems this scenario plays out all too often.

Also all the trolls I see actually get kicked... I run into them again within a day or two if they are active in my region. Pretty lame there's no way to avoid these players on official servers.

Knight 554 1902

Even though the report feature has not been added to the game yet, you should still report such people to any moderator here or on Discord. Just record them griefing for a minute or two, and take a screenshot of the scoreboard to prove it happened on an official server. Then send it to us along with a link to their profile.

190 93

The fact that any admin even runs a server with team damage on is laughable in itself.

That's just dumb and asking/allowing ppl to team kill!

It literally takes less than 30 secs and opening 1 ini file to change this madness!

File name is> Game.ini

the line you need to edit> TeamDamageFactor=0.000000
(0.000000 erases all team damage and 0.500000 is 50% team damage)

Where you can find it> C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mordhau Dedicated Server\Mordhau\Saved\Config\WindowsServer

Obviously if you aren't hosting the server the directories may be different so hopefully you can figure that out...

Knight 7567 13852

Turning off team damage may stop team kill griefing, but it also nerfs 1vX very hard since enemies no longer have to worry about hitting their team mates.

Knight 1382 3152

or just break the ballista after the first vote kick fails

18 29

Going off the memey culture of mordhau :

I always offhandedly suggested that anyone who caused excessive team damage or kills, and especially within a short timeframe, would end up forced into a genre of the peasant perk, that forced any armor levels off - but you were forced to wear something akin to a dunce hat, a dismounted stockade that locked your head and arms outwards, and all you had the ability to do as an attack was kick on that server for whatever set period, be it the round or maybe a handful of hours to avoid someone reconnecting to wash the punishment off. Any of your team mates that decided to harass you or TK you while in this situation, would not be punished.

Act a clown, be treated like one.

190 93

@ToLazy4Name said:
Turning off team damage may stop team kill griefing, but it also nerfs 1vX very hard since enemies no longer have to worry about hitting their team mates.

Do you honestly think most ppl playing are thinking about their teammates health?lol

Common now be serious you and I both know most of these basement dwelling cheeto munching, free hit needing zweicopters are just there to mash lmb and get free easy kills with 12 ft op weapons and don't give 2 fkn shits about you or your health, score or their team etc.

291 116

@MisChief13B said:
Going off the memey culture of mordhau :

I always offhandedly suggested that anyone who caused excessive team damage or kills, and especially within a short timeframe, would end up forced into a genre of the peasant perk, that forced any armor levels off - but you were forced to wear something akin to a dunce hat, a dismounted stockade that locked your head and arms outwards, and all you had the ability to do as an attack was kick on that server for whatever set period, be it the round or maybe a handful of hours to avoid someone reconnecting to wash the punishment off. Any of your team mates that decided to harass you or TK you while in this situation, would not be punished.

Act a clown, be treated like one.

Very cool, reminds me of the TK punish mod in Counter Strike 1.6 that let you turn the teammate that just killed you into a chicken or let him block up like a time bomb.

Knight 7567 13852

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Do you honestly think most ppl playing are thinking about their teammates health?lol

Common now be serious you and I both know most of these basement dwelling cheeto munching, free hit needing zweicopters are just there to mash lmb and get free easy kills with 12 ft op weapons and don't give 2 fkn shits about you or your health, score or their team etc.

Even if they're not concerned with it, it still nerfs 1vX by making team hits not damage their team mates.

190 93

@ToLazy4Name said:

Even if they're not concerned with it, it still nerfs 1vX by making team hits not damage their team mates.

omg that's hilarious!

Not taking damage from a team mates swing is a nerf??? lol, lord have mercy on your soul.

Actually it literally does nothing other than what it is intended to do, take away damage or dying by a team mates swing or weapon, since regardless if TD is on or off the hit stop still stops their swings..
The rest of these assumptions is all in your head my friend.

Implying that any1 is goin to join a server with it off and swing any more than they would if they were on 1 that had it on is just ludicrous.

Knight 7567 13852

alright dunning, whatever you say

190 93

@ToLazy4Name said:

Dat's a good boy!

2 0

If a troll is killing teammates with the ballista, burn the ballista.

1757 1412
  • 18 Jul
 Rergato

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Dat's a good boy!

You know, I don't get people like you, argue just to argue. You keep going even though you know you're wrong. Why not listen and just learn. He told you how it would effect the game, and you respond with jackassery. What is so bad about being proved wrong little man? Hopefully it's just the internet where you're like this, a meme, otherwise you're going to be a basement dweller forever. A troll!

190 93

@Rergato said:

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Dat's a good boy!

You know, I don't get people like you, argue just to argue. You keep going even though you know you're wrong. Why not listen and just learn. He told you how it would effect the game, and you respond with jackassery. What is so bad about being proved wrong little man? Hopefully it's just the internet where you're like this, a meme, otherwise you're going to be a basement dweller forever. A troll!

lmfao, He told me?
who the fk is he? some god of the game and whatever he says is law?
foh he is the biggest troll around and I was returning the favor!

and no taking td off doesn't increase anyone's said or preconceived swing rate or amount of swings per game,
that's just fkn delusional to think like that and borderline retarded also.

you have some preconceived delusion of what will happen if a,b or c happens when in reality its all in your fkn heads.

turning TEAM DAMAGE off will do 1 thing and 1 thing only stop your teammates from damaging you or you from damaging them!

no 1 has proved me wrong in fact I have proven all of you wrong as I've ran multiple game servers for years in several games and always with team damage off, so you don't know what the fk your talking about ok.

basement dweller , ha that's a gd one, I moved out at like 18, went to college and have had an outdoors career for over 20 yrs now.

I'd love to see you walk up on my jobsite and talk like that, be the last fkn time you spoke a coherent sentence!

Knight 7567 13852
  • 18 Jul
 ToLazy4Name

Aggressive creature lmao careful Joey or he'll assault you over words

1330 1380

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:
basement dweller , ha that's a gd one, I moved out at like 18, went to college and have had an outdoors career for over 20 yrs now.

I'd love to see you walk up on my jobsite and talk like that, be the last fkn time you spoke a coherent sentence!

Let me guess. Are you a hooker?

601 471
  • 18 Jul
 esturias

@THE-REAL-WARSAW said:
turning TEAM DAMAGE off will do 1 thing and 1 thing only stop your teammates from damaging you or you from damaging them!

Exactly. And now you have to keep thinking about the consequences of that and you'll end up with the same conclusion as Lazyguy. You just have to add 1 and 1 together...

no 1 has proved me wrong in fact I have proven all of you wrong as I've ran multiple game servers for years in several games and always with team damage off, so you don't know what the fk your talking about ok.

How does running random gaming servers prove people wrong here? Or how does running random game servers prove something?
Now that's a REALLY silly argument...

Talk like what? Daring to let out that you talked a lot of nonsense?

190 93

Running a server in this game and just as I did in chivalry with td off ,
yet no 1 is swinging anymore than as if it was on go figure...

proof your wrong and your delusional.

stfu get bent, git gud hahahaha, sound familiar?

buncha clowns.