Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Fix the controller issue

4 2
  • 6 Jul '19
 charlemane

This will be a daily topic. There is a glitch with controllers. when you use the strike attack, you cannot stab without moving your camera. Now this might not seem like a big inconvenience but it is. It means you cannot properly use a strike to stab morph without spamming your camera in a different direction during the morph. you cannot chamber stabs properly without moving your camera after a strike feint. It is a major issue that has been overlooked for some time now. Please look into the issue.

1430 2175

It was never a major inconvenience for me since I use mostly binds now anyways... but controller issues in general should be fixed and this one has been around a very very long time.

1430 2175

Ah yes another low life come to tell us to switch to mouse and keyboard.

Keyboards are for typing, controllers are for gaming. You may disagree but how can anyone argue against the stream lined implementation of game pads.

957 312
  • 17 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

@Lionheart Chevalier said:
Ah yes another low life come to tell us to switch to mouse and keyboard.

Keyboards are for typing, controllers are for gaming. You may disagree but how can anyone argue against the stream lined implementation of game pads.

controllers control games, Keyboards control games thus keyboards are controllers

1430 2175

Yes, so let's put the other controllers on parr with the other controllers since it's all the same? I have to thank you for continuing to bump this thread and making sure the devs continue to see this, not that they seem to care.

2 1
  • 19 Jul '19
 Bags4Days

@charlemane said:
This will be a daily topic. There is a glitch with controllers. when you use the strike attack, you cannot stab without moving your camera. Now this might not seem like a big inconvenience but it is. It means you cannot properly use a strike to stab morph without spamming your camera in a different direction during the morph. you cannot chamber stabs properly without moving your camera after a strike feint. It is a major issue that has been overlooked for some time now. Please look into the issue.

i totally agree, there are a few other bugs aswell. Like sometimes after a fient you cant swing or there is a slight delay.
There a few more but i need to test more. 300 hours with a controller and im doing ok, but the inconsistencies you can definitely see.