Mordhau

Friendly reminder about female characters

1337 1390

@RoguePolize said:
However I think theres no need for race diversity like black or asian since everyone are just mostly europeans that fought in the medieval battles if we wanna keep it semi realistic.

There is no need for women in the game as well. It's just a cool customization option.

32 22
  • 7 Jul
 Layla

@SWSeriousMike said:

@NikolaiLudovik said:
Yeah , lol.
There is no gameplay reason. And there is also no actual need for them anyway. I keep saying that modding tools will fix it.
People make this absolutely retarded argument about "muh immersion"
"why does x feature exist and breaks your immersion, and women can't lololol"

Those "muh features" serve a gameplay purpose, even the lute.
What does women serve? Nothing really, just customization that wouldn't make sense.

What's the gameplay reason for the carrot, the frying pan or the turd?
Bad argument is bad.

Your argument is that since stuff that serve as comedy relief is in the game then women should be too.

You: women = comedy

32 22
  • 7 Jul
 Layla

@NikolaiLudovik said:
download.png

I have no regrets, please add

This shit is gonna hilariously backfire, i can see already the "cyber rape" accusations comming.

32 22
 Layla

@RoguePolize said:
Why are people still arguing over having women in Mordhau, it's like you would rather have no new content other than just a couple of new maps, weapon and armor.

And this "o dis will ruin my realism" mentality needs to stop, there are already naked peasants with abomination faces going around and stoning or firebombing people on frontlines and dwarves and giants on horde. Surely there are some few rare women that are on the battlefield back in the dark age like Joan of Arc.

However I think theres no need for race diversity like black or asian since everyone are just mostly europeans that fought in the medieval battles if we wanna keep it semi realistic.

This idiot contradicts his "progressive" fanboyism himself in his last sentence, this are the retards defending this game.

274 320
 DrGert

@Layla said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@NikolaiLudovik said:

Your argument is that since stuff that serve as comedy relief is in the game then women should be too.

You: women = comedy

I literally feel dumber for having read this.

I couldn’t imagine how you feel if this is how you perceive things ALL the time.

32 22
  • 7 Jul
 Layla

@DrGert said:

@Layla said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

@NikolaiLudovik said:

Your argument is that since stuff that serve as comedy relief is in the game then women should be too.

You: women = comedy

I literally feel dumber for having read this.

I couldn’t imagine how you feel if this is how you perceive things ALL the time.

You feel dumber?, maybe you are just realizing how stupid you are, you and the idiot that makes the argument that women are comedy.

32 22
  • 7 Jul
 Layla

@CatR said:

@RoguePolize said:
this "o dis will ruin my realism" mentality needs to stop
if we wanna keep it semi realistic.

¿.png

Yep, thats how low IQ this idiots defending this are, completely clueless about their stupidity.

Knight 7573 13872

you made a thread about you uninstalling the game lmao why are you still here

32 22
  • 7 Jul
 Layla

@ToLazy4Name said:
you made a thread about you uninstalling the game lmao why are you still here

Because even though im not playing this game ever again i will still fight against the marxist agenda and everyone that promotes it.

274 320
 DrGert

@Layla said:

@SWSeriousMike said:
What's the gameplay reason for the carrot, the frying pan or the turd?
Bad argument is bad.

Your argument is that since stuff that serve as comedy relief is in the game then women should be too.
You: women = comedy

I literally feel dumber for having read this.

I couldn’t imagine how you feel if this is how you perceive things ALL the time.

32 22
32 22
  • 7 Jul
 Layla

@DrGert said:
.

Hahahahahaha

Are you scared or something?

Knight 7573 13872

@Layla said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
you made a thread about you uninstalling the game lmao why are you still here

Because even though im not playing this game ever again i will still fight against the marxist agenda and everyone that promotes it.

You're not fighting the marxist agenda, you're yelling at a bunch of people playing a video game.

1337 1390

@Layla said:
Your argument is that since stuff that serve as comedy relief is in the game then women should be too.

You: women = comedy

That's not how it works. Finish school first. If you still don't understand it by then, you can ask me. But I would recommend to try it in a much more polite way.

274 320
  • 7 Jul
 DrGert

@Layla said:

@DrGert said:
.

Hahahahahaha

Are you scared or something?

What?

Baron 1600 5076
  • 7 Jul
 Lincs

@ToLazy4Name said:

@Layla said:

@ToLazy4Name said:
you made a thread about you uninstalling the game lmao why are you still here

Because even though im not playing this game ever again i will still fight against the marxist agenda and everyone that promotes it.

You're not fighting the marxist agenda, you're yelling at a bunch of people playing a video game.

Oh my god, it's pretty fucking sad when people ranting on a video game forum about a video game think they're fighting some noble cause for the greater good, isn't it

62 153

Centuries from now, schoolchildren will learn how Marxism was finally vanquished, not on the battlefield but on the forums of a medieval slasher game

32 22
  • 7 Jul
 Layla

Mock all you want but you are all part of the problem on why marxism is gaining terrain.

32 22
 Layla

@SWSeriousMike said:

@Layla said:
Your argument is that since stuff that serve as comedy relief is in the game then women should be too.

You: women = comedy

That's not how it works. Finish school first. If you still don't understand it by then, you can ask me. But I would recommend to try it in a much more polite way.

That is your argument, not mine if anything you are the one that needs to finish school.