Mordhau

Friendly reminder about female characters

Knight 7590 13879

They have been planned for years and are not being added due to any sort of response to a market demand, media campaign or political agenda. We knew there would be females even before this dev blog, but as far as evidence goes for the newbies here who demand it, this dev blog was made on July 28th of 2016 and shows female characters.

243 139

girl gangsta.gif

girlpower! can't wait to have my immersion ruined by shrieking bitches in gothic plate in my charges!
i hope they won't get any hitbox advantages due to their smaller frame at least.

52 101
  • 4 Jul
 Erwinicus

Mount&blade had female characters and the world didn't end.

243 139

@Erwinicus said:

Mount and Blade sucks.

32 119
  • 4 Jul
 Earraigh

Welp at least I'll be able to cosplay my Hellion from DD. Yay. I guess.

• 4 Jul
 Erwinicus
This comment was deleted.
243 139

@Erwinicus said:

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:

@Erwinicus said:

Mount and Blade sucks.

You are gay.

no u

26 17
  • 5 Jul
 Nauht

So long as the hitboxes are exactly the same and they're treated exactly the same re dismemberment, I couldn't care less. I got all the tools I need in game already to mute them.

52 101
  • 5 Jul
 Erwinicus

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:

@Erwinicus said:

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:

@Erwinicus said:

Mount and Blade sucks.

You are gay.

no u

Sorry for the harsh words.

But I think mount and blade is good, so I had to put you in your place.

30 46

Mount and Blade had females and 95% of the time they were used as naked with names like Daenerys.

I am not against it but do not act like it will have a positive impact in the game.

1340 1401

And who in their right mind would want to see naked women?

194 388

i get more annoyed by the shrieking of involuntaries than the shrieking of women

385 578
  • 5 Jul
 smug

@Treusturm said:

Mount and Blade had females and 95% of the time they were used as naked with names like Daenerys.

I am not against it but do not act like it will have a positive impact in the game.

Yeah dude complain about THAT in the same game where u can cosplay as shrek and run around naked with a pan.

Jesus fucking christ

Conscript 168 355

@smug said:

@Treusturm said:

Yeah dude complain about THAT in the same game where u can cosplay as shrek and run around naked with a pan.

Jesus fucking christ

Hope they won't fuck up how the armor looks, I would rather not see thicc thots in this game, otherwise, it's fine.
Not like this thread has any point because modding tools will allow for anime girls (thing which I said before) wielding large swords. So as far as I am concerned, female characters are not a priority until we get:
-Modding Tools
-Siege Mode
-Duel Mode
-r a n k e d m a t c h m a k i n g

That's all I want. And I believe it's what the game needs quite desperately.

385 578
 smug

I'm sure the devs will give us anime tier thicc thots

30 46
  • 5 Jul
 Treusturm

@smug said:

@Treusturm said:

Jesus fucking christ

I do not like that too.

36 31
 Kashi

@NikolaiLudovik said:

@smug said:

@Treusturm said:

Jesus fucking christ

Hope they won't fuck up how the armor looks, I would rather not see thicc thots in this game, otherwise, it's fine.
Not like this thread has any point because modding tools will allow for anime girls (thing which I said before) wielding large swords. So as far as I am concerned, female characters are not a priority until we get:
-Modding Tools
-Siege Mode
-Duel Mode
-r a n k e d m a t c h m a k i n g

That's all I want. And I believe it's what the game needs quite desperately.

The devs already have some of the models in game and I believe the majority of the work on them is done

There is even a hidden toggle in the config file where your loadouts are stored

a9ceb372f0.jpg

Now you cant quite play them in match because it defaults to the Male character and the female models in game lack a head

ss+(2019-06-19+at+02.37.55).jpg

But as we have seen before they do have working models

1340 1401
36 31
  • 5 Jul
 Kashi

@SWSeriousMike said:
Looks hot.

Got a love a woman with beautiful eyes

Knight 614 1111
  • 5 Jul
 Uncy

@ZugZugNeverEnds said:
girl gangsta.gif

girlpower! can't wait to have my immersion ruined by shrieking bitches in gothic plate in my charges!
i hope they won't get any hitbox advantages due to their smaller frame at least.

I'm sure you're really immersed with all the shrek, cavemen, tomate, mario, nazis and other cosplays everywhere and, of course, retards spamming megalovania on lutebot just increase that muh immersion feeling