Mordhau

So about Red Vs. Blue

24 15

Anybody against removing Red and Blue for something like Orange Vs, Green? Red vs. blue doesn't work with the blood shed in the game it paints blue guy red and red guys look like the went through a blender. I know I'ma just a crybaby archer but would love not to shoot or die because a bloodied guy always seems to be on my side.

274 320
  • 4 Jul
 DrGert

I think an option for choosing or designing your own custom team colors would be a very nice feature. Red and blue gets the job done but it’s quite generic.

111 53
  • 4 Jul
 yvesgomes

Bloody blues are indeed a nuisance.

247 145

how about gold vs white
or black vs gold

by gold i mean yellow of course.

67 92
  • 4 Jul
 SoRoofless

We should be able to choose whatever color assignments we want

61 39
 Ethan

@SoRoofless said:
We should be able to choose whatever color assignments we want

I disagree

I would rather normal matches like frontline have a choice between 2 colors.

Preferable orange and blue, yellow and blue, yellow and green, something like that.

I’m fact, it would be interesting to have alternating sets of two different color factions that work on different maps as part of lore, but maybe that’s asking too much :) .

22 45
  • 5 Jul
 Doogla

I turned the team colors off and the team markers on by pressing H. It's much less confusing and you can see everyone's designs the way they were intended

33 71

I cant stand the standard team colors. They all seem too bright and completely ruin fashion builds. I think the best option for team modes would be a team specific palette you can pick colors from.

26 17
  • 5 Jul
 Nauht

@Doogla said:
I turned the team colors off and the team markers on by pressing H. It's much less confusing and you can see everyone's designs the way they were intended

I tried this and it was fucking great.. felt even more like a real mediaeval battlefield instead of a fake battlefield feel. The only problem is that when everyone's bunched together the symbol gets lost and misaligned, making me unsure of who to hit - so I just hit everybody.

1405 1477

It's Blue vs Red. No one says Red vs Blue. It sounds stupid when you say it backwards.

122 156

@yvesgomes said:
Bloody blues are indeed a nuisance.

Nah man, those red team heavy knights on Mountain Peak are the worst. No discernible team colors, 90% of their body covered by shiny plates that reflect the blue sky. Ridiculous.

I respect the fuck out of anyone who can play without ally UI markers on low saturation maps like Crossroad and Mountain Peak.

129 181
  • 5 Jul
 CatR

Custom colours presets, option to choose one, choose one per map, or pick a random preset on map load. Bam, cooked to perfection.

16 72
  • 5 Jul
 Den

Custom colors for both team palettes and for alternative blood colors.

Free Guard should bleed blue blood like the posh nobility they are.
And a Green faction that bleeds green blood so it looks like you're fighting an army of Predators.

41 31

Unpopular opinion, but I'm actually fine with Red vs. Blue.

As you can probably tell, I play pretty much exclusively on Blue team, and while all the Blue TK was pretty funny in like the first week of play, I really never see it anymore.

274 320
  • 5 Jul
 DrGert

@BlueTeamLivesMatter said:
Unpopular opinion, but I'm actually fine with Red vs. Blue.

As you can probably tell, I play pretty much exclusively on Blue team, and while all the Blue TK was pretty funny in like the first week of play, I really never see it anymore.

Don’t lie.. you just don’t want to have to change your username

32 34

Why not turquoise vs baby blue?

81 55

@Doogla said:

Finally, someone else! I've been doing this since day one, and I'm always tired of these guys complaining about tram colors, when this is such an easy fix.

93 109

@HoracioCrux said:

@Doogla said:

Finally, someone else! I've been doing this since day one, and I'm always tired of these guys complaining about tram colors, when this is such an easy fix.

Because it isn’t an easy fix. Due to the extremely limited and warped FoV you can’t see the team markers if someone is above you or on your near corner and if they’re extremely bloodied or even just wearing one of those near exploit high armor low cloth builds it can be a snap second decision to weigh teamkilling over being killed.

What I would suggest personally is that the team markers be replaced with a soft teamcolor outline. That way no matter how much blood and gore they have on them you can still easily identify someone. Alternatively. Make red green or yellow.

81 55

@DefendinMyBase said:

@HoracioCrux said:

@Doogla said:

Because it isn’t an easy fix. Due to the extremely limited and warped FoV you can’t see the team markers if someone is above you or on your near corner and if they’re extremely bloodied or even just wearing one of those near exploit high armor low cloth builds it can be a snap second decision to weigh teamkilling over being killed.

What I would suggest personally is that the team markers be replaced with a soft teamcolor outline. That way no matter how much blood and gore they have on them you can still easily identify someone. Alternatively. Make red green or yellow.

Not a half bad idea. But I use the colored reticle whenever I get close to somebody. Honestly, it's easier for me to tell that way than with team colors.

132 103

I just turn gore off so I can see the team colours. I know pressing H is a thing but it's super ugly in my opinion and sometimes I got distracted and I watch the crosses move across the screen instead of playing the game. I have ADHD so pressing H messes up with my concentration and just not having blood is more helpful than pressing H for me