Mordhau

So it begins

1710 1873
  • 2 Jan
 Jax

Screenshot_2017-01-02-01-40-12.png

I may have got you guys some press coverage?

583 2230
  • 2 Jan
 marox — Project Lead

3460 3331
  • 2 Jan
 Sammy

YES JAX, YOU FUCKING SEXY MAN, YOU

53 34

dude, mordy is getting so hyped i love it. there is no way this game will fail

242 477
  • 2 Jan
 Hiemal

tyler is a cuck, the people want and need mordhau

1710 1873
  • 2 Jan
 Jax

Jax 4 team mordy hype man?

I hope tyler thinks better of it than that cuck at kotaku lol

Seriously fuckin kotaku what a bunch of cucklords

1013 762

What did the cucktaku say?

1710 1873
  • 2 Jan
 Jax

They called mordygame a chiv clone
Fucking cuckaronis

1396 726
 vanguard

http://kotaku.com/another-stab-at-first-person-sword-combat-1767848139

Look at the author's comment:

"Biggest problem I’ve always had with this stuff isn’t the hit detection or controls for your hands, it’s how your feet work. As soon as I see FPS strafing while a dude is swinging a giant sword, my brain just goes “nope”.

I wonder if having the player “lock on” to a single opponent, ala sports games like NBA2K, would help? As you approach a target the controls swap, from ones geared towards running/exploring to ones that shuffle your feet and are more about weight distribution than just blindly mashing a swing button."

Hahhahaha oh, what a cancer I dont even know I mean.. Mr Jax pls, this is terrorism man do something help us

3930 5026

If Jax is from Texas or any state like that he could probably round up a local militia and convince them to assault Kotaku HQ or whatever the fuck Kotaku has. Hell, he could probably just convince random people on the street. Americans love to form groups and shoot the hell out of things.

1442 958
 mrjoe

@ToLazy4Name said:
If Jax is from Texas or any state like that he could probably round up a local militia and convince them to assault Kotaku HQ or whatever the fuck Kotaku has. Hell, he could probably just convince random people on the street. Americans love to form groups and shoot the hell out of things.

Live in Texas, can confirm.

Mostly though it's a bunch of ghetto monkies that like to form groups and shoot things.

1710 1873
 Jax

You know, its like that kotaku guy wrote the EXACT opposite of what an informed person who actually plays melee games would write

I'm in commiefornia rn, I might be able to get a bunch of SJW'S with dildos to bang on their door or something but that's about it

1396 726
  • 2 Jan
 vanguard

@Jax said:
You know, its like that kotaku guy wrote the EXACT opposite of what an informed person who actually plays melee games would write

I'm in commiefornia rn, I might be able to get a bunch of SJW'S with dildos to bang on their door or something but that's about it

Yes I mean, seems like all these fuckos want are those AAA garbage like For Honor and shit.

What else to expect tbh, "gaming journalism", more like the extention of AAA studios marketing team. Mordhy devs watch out, AAA studios could buy these cunts to shittalk the game! Or even worse, they could shittalk the game because u guys didn't pay them! Its marketing warfare man

U know whats the sad part? Like any other form of journalism, these guys are opinion makers, and this shit is usually really effective