Mordhau

Games journalists already smell blood in the water

274 322
  • 4 Jul '19
 DrGert

Rock, paper, shotgun is notorious for this shit. Everything is political with them. They are the same people that were bashing cyber punk 2077 for various things like “misrepresentation” of Jamaican culture and stereotyping them because the sub-titles in game were spelled the way that the words were spoken.. like “brudda”...

I’m sure they had a fuckin hissy fit when GTA V was released.

Bottom of the fuckin barrel journalism. Trash.

22 45
  • 4 Jul '19
 Doogla

Shouldn't have even responded to the first article. Stay strong and hang in there. Your actual community stands with you. The people writing these articles are playing The Sims and Life is Strange, not this game.

717 605

devs wiping forehead sweat away with a napkin after thinking "our community isn't that bad" as their forum slowly gets overtaken by ppl lobbying for racist slurs in a video game

60 178
  • 4 Jul '19
 Clyde

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:
devs wiping forehead sweat away with a napkin after thinking "our community isn't that bad" as their forum slowly gets overtaken by ppl lobbying for racist slurs in a video game

We are gamer activists, The first step to genocide is making our people unable to speak our language, the next step they start putting us in camps. if we can't use ethnic slurs the gamer people will be in camps. Let us speak our language in peace friend. it's important to our safety survival and happiness and hurts no one.

@slouchmeister back me up as the leader of our local gamer chieftain.

717 605

@Clyde said:

We are gamer activists, The first step to genocide is making our people unable to speak our language, the next step they start putting us in camps. if we can't use ethnic slurs the gamer people will be in camps. Let us speak our language in peace friend. it's important to our safety survival and happiness and hurts no one.

i can't tell if you're irony poisoned or making fun of irony poisoning, which means you're probably a good poster

16 59
  • 4 Jul '19
 Slouchmeister

@Clyde said:

i can't tell if you're irony poisoned or making fun of irony poisoning, which means you're probably a good poster

As leader of the gamer tribe, Mordhau I say that the first step to our genocide is the censure of our gamer words, such as nιgger, fag, and others. These are words of peace, they demonstrate our desire for peace with our neighbors, our soil, and ourselves. The United States Government and certain other elements in our society seek to forbid our gamer words to further oppress us. First they take away our gamer words, next they demonize us, then we are in camps. My ancestors have bestowed many visions upon me of my gamer brethern forced to flee from their lands and settle new ones where we are not allowed to game. This must stop.

60 178
  • 4 Jul '19
 Clyde

Goddamnit slouch you know we aren't allowed to speak our language we will be purged now. I never should have elected you as an elder of the tribes after the long smoking session and you gave me Arizona tea as a gift to win my favour because I had dry throat. You have created a self-fulfilling prophecy to further your power within the tribes. Now the normie man will commit more atrocities against the gamer and we will lose more land. This cycle of hate must stop you are a pretender and grifter creating chaos to further your power and lead our people to ruin, I denounce you as leader of the tribes.

717 605

[narrowing eyesockets like the gay futurama image macro thing] can't tell if MDE subreddit refugees, cumtown fans or SA posters... Shut up and take my Money.... ah fuck that's the wrong one

3 11
  • 4 Jul '19
 Bigot

lmao what the PHUCK are cumtown fans
that was rhetorical

also i think i may be of gamer heritage, ever since i was young i knew this language you speak of

717 605

@Bigot said:
lmao what the PHUCK are cumtown fans
that was rhetorical

also i think i may be of gamer heritage, ever since i was young i knew this language you speak of

don't worry about it, it's Good Poster talk. your posts are dogshit, you don't apply

60 178
  • 5 Jul '19
 Clyde

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Gamer began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Gamer began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.