Mordhau

Wish there were a couple melee-only official servers

20 27
  • 3 Jul
 Quxudais

I'd kill for this. No bows, no javelins, no fire pots, no horses, no ballista's, no artillery. Just two teams fighting in melee combat. It takes nothing away from any of the other servers, just adds the option for those who want it.

8 13
  • 3 Jul
 Electric

I think this is a good idea, it should be an option for people who host servers to turn off bows/ballistas/javs. Chivalry implemented this in a good way, one of the server config options allowed you to set limits on the classes, and setting the archer limit to '0' made a no arrow/bow server. Obviously this wouldn't be super easy to implement in Mordhau, however it is a good thing to add to the massive list of potential new features!

1757 1412
  • 4 Jul
 Rergato

Since we don’t have classes, I can see it just being a simple weapon limit system.

If a weapon’s limit has been reached, then whatever mercenary you made that has the weapon just gets crossed out in your list (can still edit though.)

102 72
  • 4 Jul
 smokratez

@Quxudais said:
I'd kill for this. No bows, no javelins, no fire pots, no horses, no ballista's, no artillery. Just two teams fighting in melee combat. It takes nothing away from any of the other servers, just adds the option for those who want it.

This would solve all my issues with the game. I would happily play on these servers all day every day.

534 286
  • 4 Jul
 Gambit

All of my duel servers have this implemented, except for the engineer class. Would be cool to try it for frontline though.

https://mordhau.nx.ie/

I have a signature

24 15