Mordhau

What's going on in the developer's minds.

274 320
  • 3 Jul
 DrGert

@clyde
The fact that any of your input will have absolutely zero effect on the developers decisions and that you’ve now wasted your dollars and many hours of your time on something you clearly dislike so much..

well that makes me happy.

Knight 34 30
  • 3 Jul
 Oatmate

@Clyde said:
No, I will not cede any ground to the left, They have not added women or non-whites to the game yet and I won't support them if they do I and I will protest them ruining the game I paid for by appealing to people like you. This game is based on european identity and it should celebrate it, white european identity if you want it to be something else go play another game. there is nothing wrong with them making a game for white men. If other people like it sure? Enjoy it. I don't care, but I refuse to play a game where sub-Saharan-African women wear gothic knight armour, and I refuse to not speak up against it and resist it and speak out against it and there is nothing you can do to stop it. It's not a game just about sword combats its a game expression the european collective unconsciousness and history and you want to undermine white identity by design by destroying this representation in pop culture.

Is this a copypasta?

22 45
  • 3 Jul
 Doogla

Help! Someone help! There are Nazis in this game! Help!

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 4 Jul
 vanguard

@Doogla said:
Help! Someone help! There are Nazis in this game! Help!

See:

@Clyde said:
you are right it's not a debate the 14 words aren't up for debate.

I bet you are one of them too, seeing how desperate you are about this subject.

Knight 7577 13875

to be fair there's a difference between a nazi and an ethnonationalist

Conscript 4546 6277
 vanguard

@ToLazy4Name said:

Lmao you are an ancap lazy wtf u know about these things tbh, go be mad at roads or something

Tell us more about the big differences pls

Knight 7577 13875

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

Lmao you are an ancap lazy wtf u know about these things tbh, go be mad at roads or something

look man I just get tired of the word "nazi" getting bandied about so carelessly, you have to be specific when you call someone a statist, if they're a nazi then they're a nazi and if they're not they're not, but in the end it doesn't matter they still get the bullet too >:^ (

also doesn't help I get called a nazi alot

60 178
  • 4 Jul
 Clyde

@ToLazy4Name said:

Taking it to absurdity with America or any other white nation state...America was founded 144 years before the NSDAP was founded, were the American founding father's nazis? That's just stupid. Glad you have a brain and can tell the difference. Nazis are racists and nationalists, but not every racist or nationalist is a nazi. it's not a hard concept, but the left uses the term to try to frame people they don't like as antiamerican, It turns the left and right against someone because the left is clearly against them for the racial issue, and the right is against them because its a foreign ideology of a country America was at war with multiple times, ironically using xenophobia and nationalism to destroy nationalism and xenophobia big-brained.

unknown[1].png

717 587

everyone knows the real nazis are the ones that think racist slurs & opinions that nazis would actually have are bad. if u think nazi's are bad you're basically a nazi

3 11
  • 4 Jul
 Bigot

Just joined the forums after seeing that retarded PCgamer article. While some of you wanna laugh and "muh white identity viyda lmao haha" all you want, the fact is this game is all about european warfare. Sure you can laugh at clyde and sure this isnt the ideal example or our last bastion of white identity, it at least scrapes the surface as its centered around european warfare. Bottom line.
& the rabid hordes NEVER fucking stop and wont stop til they ruin and diversify and culturally enrich every movie, every neighborhood, every video game, every book, every political branch. It never ends. God forbid there is a game about white people and white people killing each other. let them make a game and just leave it alone, fuck representation you pussies, America is majority white so ofc basketball americans get less representation theyre 13%

Knight 7577 13875

fuck I forgot this was Clyde's thread why didn't I check what I was posting in I blame you vanguard you fuck

383 577
  • 4 Jul
 smug

imagine thinking the devs want to ally themselves with white identitarians, thus ruining their future prospects as a games studio. holy christ these brainlets.

3 11
  • 4 Jul
 Bigot

imagine imagining people actually think developers would sacrifice their shekels for a few crackers

102 72
  • 4 Jul
 smokratez

@Deadmode said:

@Clyde said:
No, I will not cede any ground to the left, They have not added women or non-whites to the game yet and I won't support them if they do I and I will protest them ruining the game I paid for by appealing to people like you. This game is based on european identity and it should celebrate it, white european identity if you want it to be something else go play another game. there is nothing wrong with them making a game for white men. If other people like it sure? Enjoy it. I don't care, but I refuse to play a game where sub-Saharan-African women wear gothic knight armour, and I refuse to not speak up against it and resist it and speak out against it and there is nothing you can do to stop it. It's not a game just about sword combats its a game expression the european collective unconsciousness and history and you want to undermine white identity by design by destroying this representation in pop culture.

I bet you're a hit at parties.

That is such a reddit comment. Reddit is a anti white racist brainwashing factory.

102 72
  • 4 Jul
 smokratez

@smug said:
imagine thinking the devs want to ally themselves with white identitarians, thus ruining their future prospects as a games studio. holy christ these brainlets.

Imagine being so racist you think associating yourself with white people is a bad thing.

274 320
  • 4 Jul
 DrGert

@smokratez said:

@smug said:

Imagine being so racist you think associating yourself with white people is a bad thing.

Imagine being so racist you think associating yourself with people who think associating yourself with white people is a bad thing.

Woah.

717 587

imagine being so racist that ur racist

2 0
  • 4 Jul
 Silves

why does a small development team spend their time on such useless crap

Conscript 4546 6277
  • 4 Jul
 vanguard

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

look man I just get tired of the word "nazi" getting bandied about so carelessly, you have to be specific when you call someone a statist, if they're a nazi then they're a nazi and if they're not they're not, but in the end it doesn't matter they still get the bullet too >:^ (

I'm still waiting for the big differences lazy. Pro tip, there are none, Nazis were white ethnostatists. This 14 words shit is a pretty old nazi whistle blow, don't be naive man he's a fucking nazi.

You get called a nazi due to association probably. Most ancaps tends to side with nazis against communists and are also white racist fuckers. So idk, aside from the whole no-state capitalism delirium, usually there are stuff in common. Idk about you tbh, but most of other ancaps I've met are just as bad as goddamn internet Nazis lmao. Blame other ancaps for this tbh

Knight 7577 13875

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

@vanguard said:

@ToLazy4Name said:

I'm still waiting for the big differences lazy. Pro tip, there are none, Nazis were white ethnostatists. This 14 words shit is a pretty old nazi whistle blow, don't be naive man he's a fucking nazi.

All nazis are ethnonationalists but not all ethnonationalists are nazis. Israel was founded to be an ethnic state but you wouldn't call Israelis nazis