Mordhau
Mordhau Merch
Check out our merch shop!

Triternion's official statement in regards to recent events

Conscript 227 307
  • 7 Jul '19
 KIWI

@link_mah_boi said:
what they did with team colors was already a hundred times more "making people not see your customization" than a gender toggle would be

And I'm suggesting that instead of a feature that fits with how colour in FL restricts customization, make that feature catch up with the rest of the game so people can see what they want you to.

The problem I see with the toggle is how they wanted to implement it would mean that if they had female only or male only switched on, if you didn't have the corresponding sex then they would only see the default model. I suggested in some other thread that they make it so every class has a male and female model and you could customize both but choose which one you wanted the game to default to. That might cause optimization issues so I think they made the right call to go ahead without the toggle.

2021 2108
  • 7 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

@MisChief13B said:

@SWSeriousMike said:

You missed the part where MisChief13B blamed normal people and Cocyx made fun of that unhinged statement. I think you would have noticed that if you weren't racist towards skeletons. God-damned fleshwalker agenda blinded you.

I think you missed the joke of that post I made by a few hundred miles.

That's irrelevant because I didn't really comment about your post. I can add 'ironically' and 'ironical' to the fist sentence and it wouldn't really change a thing.

"You missed the part where MisChief13B ironically blamed normal people and Cocyx made fun of that ironical unhinged statement."

717 605

@YaoMingWithAllenIversons said:

@CocyxTheGaySkeleton said:

@LuxCandidus said:

you're still in your very early 20's. it's crazy to think u have the world figured out already.

He was reacting to the almost satirical tone of the post he replied to. To say you looked too deep into what he wrote would be an understatement.

oh no, it's not a write-up specifically about the post he wrote, it's just a culmination of observations i made while watching his streams. i really like giru, i just don't want him to get smeared. he's the best player in the game! he just has a certain resistance of what he thinks is an SJW movement, when in reality it's ppl getting fed up with antisocial behavior. sorry if that was unclear.

Antisocial is characterized by aggression towards others. Memeing in-game is not aggression towards others. Having mental breakdowns on forums over people memeing in games (a la Redditors) is.

i've been gaming for like 20+ years now dog. i know the diff between memeing, casual racism and calling ppl slurs when they get mad at the video game. just because u post in a weirdo internet treehouse of maladjusted pseudo-adults doesn't mean everyone outside it must be a redditor either. the "my website has a bigger dick than your website" mentality is some of the lamest shit on the internet. find something cooler to identify with than the dumbass social media website u post on

also not sociopathically veiling all emotions under a thin veneer of entry-level ironic detachment doesn't mean ur having a meltdown either. in the age of post-irony, sincere emotions is a breath of fresh air. u should try it sometime

Normal people aren't part of hypersensitive outrage mobs and don't demand everything they dislike be banned.

what mob. i'm just a dude voicing my opinions. u sound insanely paranoid lol

Well first, your 20 years of gaming doesnt make you an authority of what is and isnt antisocial behavior. You see people memeing in a game and immediately want to ban it and go to insult them. Even in this reply you made emits antisocial behavior, youre so unnecessarily confrontational and aggressive/insulting. Also, I wasnt having any dick measuring contest based on what websites I posted on, I merely am able to see where the majority of the outrage comes from, its basic situational awareness. Youre just a dude voicing your opinions as part of a SJW outrage mob inspired by a PCGamer article. Again, this shows you either looking to act passive aggressively "lol you noticed something youre so crazy" or you really lack self awareness.

lol first of all u literally just signed up to this forum specifically to argue about this sort of thing. second of all i've been voicing the exact same opinions i had WAY before the articles even came out, and if u haven't noticed, i'm WAY outnumbered here. there is no mob, there is just me having an opinion. would u even be posting here if the articles didn't come out. fuckin doubt it

third of all i'm "insulting" to antisocial ppl because i value sincerity, if i think a thing is dumb i'm going to say it's dumb. this is all straight off the dome piece, stream of consciousness. i don't censor myself if i can help it, i'm just not an antisocial weirdo so it doesn't immediately devolve into bigotry.

717 605

@KIWI said:

some gay skeleton shit

Hey bb u wan fucc?

wow.... are u crazy? of course i wanna fucc, look at me

2021 2108
  • 7 Jul '19
 SWSeriousMike

@KIWI said:

some gay skeleton shit

Hey bb u wan fucc?

Ok, Cocyx. Enough is enough. If you don't make a bad pun about 'boning', I will never like any of your posts again! You are a god-damned skeleton. Start behaving like one!

717 605

@SWSeriousMike said:

@KIWI said:

some gay skeleton shit

Hey bb u wan fucc?

Ok, Cocyx. Enough is enough. If you don't make a bad pun about 'boning', I will never like any of your posts again! You are a god-damned skeleton. Start behaving like one!

usually someone makes that joke for me but i think ppl are too busy getting a hate Boner at the things im typing emote1.png

42 68
  • 7 Jul '19
 link_mah_boi

@KIWI said:
That might cause optimization issues so I think they made the right call to go ahead without the toggle.

If it wasn't a feasible option for optimization reasons, they (a) wouldn't have brought it up as a compromise in the first place, and (b) would have given it as the reasoning for not adding the toggle, rather than the nonsense answer they did give. As far as I can see, all the equivalent male art assets are already loaded into the game as well when you load in (ready for someone to spawn a character that uses them), so it wouldn't be taxing. But even if I'm wrong and it was, swapping to a generic male skin would still solve the problem just the same. It's not a performance issue behind this.

Conscript 227 307
  • 7 Jul '19
 KIWI

@link_mah_boi said:

@KIWI said:
That might cause optimization issues so I think they made the right call to go ahead without the toggle.

If it wasn't a feasible option for optimization reasons, they (a) wouldn't have brought it up as a compromise in the first place, and (b) would have given it as the reasoning for not adding the toggle, rather than the nonsense answer they did give. As far as I can see, all the equivalent male art assets are already loaded into the game as well when you load in (ready for someone to spawn a character that uses them), so it wouldn't be taxing. But even if I'm wrong and it was, swapping to a generic male skin would still solve the problem just the same. It's not a performance issue behind this.

I was talking about my solution but ok

Conscript 227 307
  • 7 Jul '19
 KIWI

@KIWI said:

some gay skeleton shit

Hey bb u wan fucc?

ok cool but hab u evr fucc a birb b4 tho

717 605

@KIWI said:

@KIWI said:

some gay skeleton shit

Hey bb u wan fucc?

its the only way to learn the word cloaca

957 312
  • 7 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

this game rocks by customization only

Conscript 227 307
  • 7 Jul '19
 KIWI

@KIWI said:

@KIWI said:

some gay skeleton shit

Hey bb u wan fucc?

k final question
what is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?

957 312
  • 7 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

@KIWI said:

@KIWI said:

@KIWI said:

some gay skeleton shit

Hey bb u wan fucc?

k final question

Birds are sexy but kiwis are not to me

717 605

@KIWI said:

@KIWI said:

@KIWI said:

some gay skeleton shit

Hey bb u wan fucc?

k final question

i'd answer that but then you'd ragdoll into the air 500 feet and fall into a canyon

1 4
  • 7 Jul '19
 Oook

Do what you do Triternion, you're good at it - nevermind the toxic users, they'll be there no matter what one can do.

Know one thing, I find your game great. Keep on doing what you do.

A happy user that likes what you do

957 312
  • 7 Jul '19
 Antoniokontos

@Oook said:
Do what you do Triternion, you're good at it - nevermind the toxic users, they'll be there no matter what one can do.

Know one thing, I find your game great. Keep on doing what you do.

A happy user that likes what you do

I agree this game has been the most fun ive had in a long time even when I hate its guts I still comeback to it later the same day 9/10 in my book

18 29
  • 7 Jul '19
 MisChief13B

@SWSeriousMike said:

That's irrelevant because I didn't really comment about your post. I can add 'ironically' and 'ironical' to the fist sentence and it wouldn't really change a thing.

"You missed the part where MisChief13B ironically blamed normal people and Cocyx made fun of that ironical unhinged statement."

...guess ill chalk this up to not being able to gauge the tone of posters involved in this particular thread and save my dark ages jokes for another time

Conscript 227 307
  • 7 Jul '19
 KIWI

@KIWI said:

@KIWI said:

@KIWI said:

some gay skeleton shit

Hey bb u wan fucc?

k final question

i'd answer that but then you'd ragdoll into the air 500 feet and fall into a canyon

ty bb u win

Knight 260 706

Could we get a roadmap, please?

94 34
  • 7 Jul '19
 lordlemon

haters gonna hate, keep up the good work Triternion!